Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

What's Your "Philia?"

They say a "philia" is this positive feeling of liking"...one of the 4 ancient Greek words for love...an ancient term for "friendship"...the activity involved in it is that of "wanting it for one's own desires, needs, etc...

eeeeh, it's just fetish....

so what is your fetish my dear friendships?

mine is pregnant women whom i find so beautiful in their state (mind you a fetish is not just for s3x, but a desire to just be actively involved with the object of desire)...they just seem so enchantingly seductive to my eyes...

and then there's the really clean, fair, and smooth feet with clean soles...

i bid the rest to ye...share at will...
«134

Comments

  • Foot, Armpit and Preggy Woman (same as yours) :naughty:

    Podophilia
    Maschalagnia
    Maiesiophilia
  • Ma philia...

    Nice and smooth feet, nice legs no flabs, smooth, white....

    And nice dainty hands.... i just love imagining on how they use 'em to grip. :naughty:
  • hhaaa...sadomasochistic...ablutophilia...analingus
  • revhardrevhard PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kant0tphilia :lol:
  • revhard wrote: »
    kant0tphilia :lol:

    nyahahaha..the most "philia" of all :rotflmao:

    sh_knight...dangerous lover ito, hehehe...
  • armpit, pedophilia :naughty:, skinny women.
  • Spike, anong klaseng armpit yan? hahaha
    At wag ka magbiro ng pedophilia, loko. Baka ibig mong sabihin eh cradle snatcher ka lang talaga? *peace*
  • JoBoy08JoBoy08 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    my philia?
    babaeng "pilya"..
  • SmartnSexy wrote: »
    Spike, anong klaseng armpit yan? hahaha
    At wag ka magbiro ng pedophilia, loko. Baka ibig mong sabihin eh cradle snatcher ka lang talaga? *peace*

    :rotflmao: may iba pa bang klase ng armpit?? xempre *** waxed and clean armpit. :naughty:

    natawa ako sa pedophilia ko, kasi naman ang totoo *** mga "barely legal" ang fetish ko. *** mga 16-18 years of age ang bracket in relation nadin siguro sa skinny women fetish ko..:hmm:

    i dont exactly mean the under 14 ages though i did a 15 year old high school student last year. :naughty::naughty:
  • ^ ahaha! ikaw na ang certfied cradle snatcher. magnanakaw ng nectar ng mga bubot na bulaklak.
  • gusto pala ni spiker yung mga pikit pa...syemay.katakot..medyo bantayan ko na yung 15 anyos kong anak....:p
  • JoBoy08JoBoy08 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    oo, brad! kasi dun sa isang thread about age during 1st time eh madami yata eh around 14-15 pa lang eh.

    good luck sa pagbabantay.
  • Philiadelphia! *ba dum tss*
  • is "philia" different from "maniac"? enlighten me. (10 pts)
  • is "philia" different from "maniac"? enlighten me. (10 pts)

    well you see they could more or less be the same exceeeept...a maniac is an intensive desire to do something wild..maybe violent even...YET NOT REALLY SEXUAL AT TIMES...the "philia" now THERE'S the sexual manifestation of THE maniac..get it my sweet IwanTObreathe? ;)
  • JoBoy08 wrote: »
    oo, brad! kasi dun sa isang thread about age during 1st time eh madami yata eh around 14-15 pa lang eh.

    good luck sa pagbabantay.

    YAAARI!!! spike pag magkaka-inuman sa loob tayo ng caged drinking area pag sa bahay ah, hehehe..peace meeen!!! :p
  • caiomhin wrote: »
    well you see they could more or less be the same exceeeept...a maniac is an intensive desire to do something wild..maybe violent even...YET NOT REALLY SEXUAL AT TIMES...the "philia" now THERE'S the sexual manifestation of THE maniac..get it my sweet IwanTObreathe? ;)

    ah, ok. pyromaniac kasi ako haha. not counted pala. wala ata akong fetish :lol:
  • caiomhin wrote: »
    YAAARI!!! spike pag magkaka-inuman sa loob tayo ng caged drinking area pag sa bahay ah, hehehe..peace meeen!!! :p

    Hahaha. Bro di ako tumatalo ng friend ko pero pakibantayan nalang ang anak mo pag andun ako sa bahay nyo baka manghingi ng number ko. Hahaha peace bro.
  • NECROPHILIA!!!!!!!


    Yikes!!!! joke lang!!! peace !!!!! :rotflmao:
  • NECROPHILIA!!!!!!!


    Yikes!!!! joke lang!!! peace !!!!! :rotflmao:

    nagulat ako. o.O kala ko totoo! haha.

    Funeraria Samson
Sign In or Register to comment.