Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

before i get married; can i meet my "girlfriends" for one last time??

im gonna get married soon and i strive to be loyal/faithful to my future wife. But while im still not, for one last time, what do you think if ill meet my past flings, etc for one last time. might be a date, a chat or anything goes, what you think? im thinking of.. uhmmm... theres this cute officemate of mine, we're long time friends, but she's hot, but i wanna "bang" her, for one last time before i get married.

Has anyone had this dilemma before?

Comments

• purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes you can, but what for?

and if your fiancee eventually finds out what will you do?
  • FendeR_21FendeR_21 PEx Rookie ⭐
    well the basic idea is, once i get married, i think i wont have any time for this, ir ill retire from this playin around. im just curious to what others in the same situation have to share :) thanks!
  • TTJTTJ PExer
    bakit hinintay mo pang malapit ka na ikasal?:lol:
    so meaning.. i wont wait nalang.. fire ka agad?! ahha
    discreet. clandestine. fleeting.

naku, that could be fun and addicting! ingat, baka kahit kasal ka na hahanap-hanapin mo uli. :hiya:

but aren't you supposed to be loyal and faithful with your partner even if you are not yet married? :shrug:
    i was thinking probably i could reward myself for being loyal all this time.. anyways this is for one last time naman eh. ( i hope!)
    this office mate friend , if i bang her, and i would lose her friendship... might be ok, coz by then ill be married na already.
    oh well, there are different sorts of people here in InP. meron nga may mga fubu, mistresses, etc. i'm sure some of them will say go for it.

at the end of the day, teetee mo pa din iyan eh. :glee:
    interested in what some others would say :)
  • abusado23abusado23 PEx Rookie ⭐
    if you can live your life hiding a skeleton in your closet then by all means TS then go..

watch this and wait for the Shut Up!!!! part....sarap ulit ulitin yung shut up part...
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lol ganyan din sinabi nang kuya ko. "Pag nag-asawa na ako wala nang iba."

Turns out women dig men who are married. Parang mas malapit ang temptation.

Parang pag may GF ka, automatic mas attractive ka sa babae. True story.
    i think the wierd part here is having sex with your close "lady-friends". Maybe i just feel desperate coz i know ill be married soon... parang last hurrah. hahaha
  • Pwede bang ako nalang ang makipagkita sa 'girlfriends' mo? :hiya::geek:
    btw, interesado din ba si lady friend sa iyo? baka naman nagpapantasya ka lang. :hiya:
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS, wag mo kami idamay sa kalokohan mo... you know what you want to do. wag mo kaming gamiting 'basehan' ng desisyon mo para may palusot ka na 'sabi nila' kapag nabisto ka...
  • "i strive to be loyal/faithful to my future wife." -my ***.

Ibuhos mo nalang lahat ng libog mo sa fiancee mo baka nabibitin yun sayo di mo lang alam plano rin pala makipagtotnakan sa mas magagaling nyang ex-BF bago kayu ikasal.
  • If you really wanna bang someone else before getting married, why choose a long time friend at office mate pa??? Kung di mo talaga mapigilan ang gusto mong yan, better do it with some stranger or random girl para you can still cut your ties with her pag ganun.

You're asking for trouble lang TS eh! And don't delude yourself na provided trip din magpat1ra sayo ng female friend mo eh that's gonna be the end of it pag may asawa ka na! Sheeeshhh!

Reward yourself after being loyal to your gf all this time??? Balewala lang din ang so called loyalty na yun kung magloloko ka rin pala.
    noted lahat. thanks mga sirs!
  • Fender. You want a direct answer? DONT DO IT.
    Save yourself from devastation. She deserves your loyalty at all times.
    Congratulations! :)
    i didnt expect to get a lot of responses but thanks a lot guys sa input(s)! Happy Fathers Day!
  • you sure can. as long as you're okay with your fiance dating her exes too!