Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!

Pretending to be Single

Meron ba kayong kakilala dito na Singles na pretending to be Single pero hindi pala... Malalaman mo na lang na sandamakmak ang anak, madaming obligasyon atbp.

Para sa inyo, anu ang definition ng being a Single... :-D

Share your views po.

Comments

• K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    A single person is a person that is not legally binded to another person. If a person was initially binded by legal contract but said contract has since been declared null and void by a legal authority, then that person can I guess for all purposes and intents be once again called single. Having dependents is a totally different area and I guess this is a grey area that needs to be defined. As with any relationship, the rule of thumb is to approach it with caution and understand the circumstance you are putting yourself in.
  • K.I.L.L. wrote: »
    A single person is a person that is not legally binded to another person. If a person was initially binded by legal contract but said contract has since been declared null and void by a legal authority, then that person can I guess for all purposes and intents be once again called single. Having dependents is a totally different area and I guess this is a grey area that needs to be defined. As with any relationship, the rule of thumb is to approach it with caution and understand the circumstance you are putting yourself in.

sa tax exemption, SINGLE and HEAD OF THE FAMILY are of equal footing. They are assign the same amount of exemptions.

for having dependents, i think you can still e called SINGLE as long as you know your obligations and most importantly, you attend religiously to your obligations.

as for entering a relationship, you are still single even if you have BFs or GFs. That's when we dealt to contract binding ha.

as for marriage, you are already "single" even if you are unofficially separated with your spouse.

my views po. :-)
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nasabi niyo na.

Pero may 'single' na stick to one lang at may single na haliparot parin.
  • iamlakwatseraiamlakwatsera PEx Rookie ⭐
    I'll only say goodbye to single-hood after i signed that binding contract :p
    so hindi ka single miss iamlakwatsera? :-)

my CENOMAR pa naman ako so technically, im still single :lol:
    pwede mangligaw?

sorry dude!
    I maybe single, but i'm already committed :inluv:
    wow! malas ko naman :rolleyes:

pero i hope we can still be friends

as long as wala kang attitude prob, sure we can :)
  • Being single is like being a tricycle.

For Men: Like a single motorcycle.

For Women: Like a sidecar.

Boy: "Hi, I'm still single, can you be my sidecar?" :lol:
  • paregoricparegoric PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    oh yes, im the gret pretender. hehehe
  • may mga peeps dito sa TSS na committed/ married na pero as long as ang purpose e mag post sa interesting thread i guess ok lang mag pretend sila singles, minsan sa EBs sinasabi naman nila na married na sila, may kilala ako dito na nag pm sa lahat ng babae, invite ka sa date tapos maka received ka naman ng text or calls from wifey. so, ingat na lang.
This discussion has been closed.