bodyache after sex

AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
parang may pilay ... bkt kaya?

Comments

  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    It's not an unexpected occurence, especially if you lead a sedentary lifestyle. Exercising regularly would help.
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Ira
    It's not an unexpected occurence, especially if you lead a sedentary lifestyle. Exercising regularly would help.

    thanks very much
  • nussnuss GAU PR PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    altwegg... sabi ko na nga ba ur ebs are going 'somewhere' else :lol:
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by nuss
    altwegg... sabi ko na nga ba ur ebs are going 'somewhere' else :lol:

    nyarks

    hahaha

    dapat pala gumamit ako ng ibang handle

    hehehe

    di totoo yan no
  • twisted1982twisted1982 •½ WOMAN. ½ MAN.™• PExer
    After sex nangangawit ang panga ko! What shoul I do?
  • anan Rise and Shine! PExer
    twisted1982 ano nangyari sayo? maybe the best thing you should do is relax your jaws. baka mashado lang na-stretch yung muscles mo sa may mandible or somethin :)
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by twisted1982
    After sex nangangawit ang panga ko! What shoul I do?


    :grin:
  • PAOUEEPAOUEE UPDATE MY CEL #: PExer
    Originally posted by twisted1982
    After sex nangangawit ang panga ko! What shoul I do?
    grabe yan huh?!?... sex ba maitatawag mo dun?... :devious: bat pati panga kasama... dapat pag-sex na, dna kasama panga...!

    what should u do?... relax lang when u feel a bit of ache na... dont continue watever it is... :no: mahirap ng pag lumala... baka tumigas panga mo... sa muscles na yan e...tama ba?
  • twisted1982twisted1982 •½ WOMAN. ½ MAN.™• PExer
    Eh papaano yan pati tonsils ko namamaga?!?!?
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by twisted1982
    Eh papaano yan pati tonsils ko namamaga?!?!?

    ingat ka baka magka-goiter ka nyan
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    You do not get goiter from inflammed tonsils.
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Ira
    You do not get goiter from inflammed tonsils.


    that was just a joke doc.

    after sex, a woman gets pregnant.
    after oral sex, a woman gets goiter ...

    :rotflmao:

    that's just a joke
  • nussnuss GAU PR PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bat ako sumasakit dila ko after 30 mins worth of torrid french kiss?
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by nuss
    bat ako sumasakit dila ko after 30 mins worth of torrid french kiss?

    baka di ka lang sanay
    or baka naman your partner does not do it gently ...

    hehehe

    di ko alam sagot, di pa ako nakaka- FK e
  • nussnuss GAU PR PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    maraming tanong:

    is it really normal to experience bodyache after a long session?
    as for my aching toungue, it hurts below the toungue, not the toungue itself, gets()?
    what's with the sore throat? and my hard palate hurts too...
    finally, how come your 'aroma' (your natural scent) also goes to your partner and vice versa? as for me, it stayed in the room for some time... :lol:
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    As I've already said, those pains are normal, since sex is a physical activity. If you're fit and you have sex regularly, the bodyaches won't probably occur as often.

    Regarding the scent, that's normal. To give a similar example, if you go into a kitchen where they're deep-frying food, the smell clings to you. It's the same principle.
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by nuss
    maraming tanong:

    is it really normal to experience bodyache after a long session?
    as for my aching toungue, it hurts below the toungue, not the toungue itself, gets()?
    what's with the sore throat? and my hard palate hurts too...
    finally, how come your 'aroma' (your natural scent) also goes to your partner and vice versa? as for me, it stayed in the room for some time... :lol:

    naturally, there will be some sort of an "exchange" of natural aroma kasi pag nagsesex kayo magkadikit dapat ang katawan, right? unless fonesex or cybersex. hahaa

    nuss, i am discovering so many things about you with your posts here hehehe
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by ak0_ay_cute

    kala ko taga USTE ka ungas HARHARHAR.!!!bat ang basto.s mo upall HIKHIHKHIHKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    yep, i am a proud graduate of the University of Santo Tomas ...
    bakit ikaw san ka ba?

    hmmm ... parang kilala ko kung sino ka
  • EVIL CLOWNEVIL CLOWN wangstah PExer
    Altwegg tara pagtulungan na natin to... madami na yang atraso sakin ngayong araw pa lang...

    ak0_ay_cute show yourself @sshole
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Geesh! Take your petty quarrels somewhere else. Pati ba naman sa medical forum?
This discussion has been closed.