Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

IPL underarm treatment

What's the ideal interval between sessions? Kasi i transferred clinics. Yung sa old clinic, every 2 weeks yung treatment. Pero yung sa ngayon, every 5 weeks. (btw, magkaiba ng clinic. I mean, di sila sister company or something like that) nagwworry lang ako kasi yung sa kung san nagcclinic tita ko, sabi sakanya na pag lagpas 2 weeks or kung ano man daw yung sched, back to zero daw. So is 5 weeks bad? This is IPL ah, not laser hair removal.

Comments

• sa akin every 2 weeks interval. Maybe you should ask bakit 5 weeks.
    I used to have IPL sa Godiva (now Skin Anatomy) every 2 weeks din agwat. I transferred sa PowerPeel, same rule--2weeks.
  • TeamPExTeamPEx Administrator PEx Admin
    Hi guys! Our friends from the A-Deals have a great deal for you from F.A.B. Aesthetic and Wellness Center!

F.A.B. Underarm IPL Hair Removal

fab03.jpg

fab04.jpg

Getting smooth and hair-free underarms without the pain of burned skin is now possible with the latest innovation in laser technology.

Fab Aesthetics and Wellness center invests in up-to-date skin care procedures. Entrust your skin only to professionals. FAB's consultants are all board-certified and come from the very best institutions in the Philippines and abroad.

Visit FAB Aesthetics and Wellness center at the 2nd Level, UP-Ayala Technohub, Quezon City.

To learn more about F.A.B, visit www.facebook.com/fabclinic

BUY your A-Deals vouchers today! Click here! (Limited time only)

HIGHLIGHTS:
    • This voucher is valid for one (1) session of IPL Hair Removal for both underarms worth P2,500 per session.
    • Book your session between September 19 to March 31, 2013.
    • Strictly no walk-ins. Reserve your session 1 day ahead. Please call: 0917-565-6508 / 239-0109.
    • Clinic Hours are from:
      Sundays to Thursdays 10am to 8pm
      Friday to Saturday 10am to 10pm
    • Buy as many vouchers as you want.
    • Perfect gift to yourself or for friends.
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Terms and Conditions:
    • Only printed vouchers will be honored.
    • A-DEALS and "The Merchant" will not be liable for misplaced or lost vouchers.
    • Unredeemed vouchers after the redemption period are considered invalid.
    • Voucher(s) is/are transferable and can be given as gift.
    • All published price are inclusive of service charge and VAT.
    • All paid transactions are non-refundable.
    • Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen cards, and any discount card or promotion.
    [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Grab this deal now!
    adealslogo.jpgayalamalls.png
  • i've tried two clinics, all about nail spa sa tandang sora and skin rejuve along kamias, i wonder lang.. sa aans pag nagpaipl ako ilang shots lang, may amoy sunog na hair and paguwe ko sa bahay, napansin ko nga na sunog yung hair, after ilang days pag tinry mo syang bunutin, madaling matanggal and no pain.. nung sa sr naman madaming shots all over my underarm pa pero wala naman akong naamoy na sunog na hair.. hindi ko tuloy alam kung san ba mas effective magpaipl.. nakapagstop na ko ng 1 month so back to zero nanaman ako.. can you help me? thanks!