Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

[John Calub Training inc.] Your Guide in your Road to Success

johncalubtraininginclog.jpg

~UPCOMING EVENTS~
"ULTRA-MAGNETIC NETWORK MARKETING" - Paid
[IMG]https://fbcdn_sphotos_a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/179755_475828859100540_251540562_n.jpg[/IMG]

"EXPLODE YOUR WEALTH TO $1,000,000" - Free
582277_475852459098180_118533838163379_110421290_1570187642_n.jpg

"FOREX TRADING OFFICIAL EVENT" - Paid
156515_467723363244423_118533838163379_2030273_708400790_n.jpg
~YESTERDAY~
- To Register Click the Picture Below or go to this link -> www.fxmillions.johncalubtraining.com
"FOREX TRADING WORKSHOP FINAL BATCH" -FREE!
batch2fx.jpg

Meet John Calub

JOHN CALUB

Motivational Speaker, Sales Guru and Certified Firewalk Instructor

Professional Experience
Meet the Philippines’ number one motivational speaker – John is a speaker who offers his years of street-smart experiences from starting out as an entry-level employee to CEO and President of his own training and coaching company, John Calub Training, Incorporated. He was the top salesman for six consecutive years in two corporations. As a self-made multi-millionaire, John shares his wisdom to thousands of people around the globe as to how they can their highest dreams and aspirations.
korinak.png

Training Background
John received his professional training here and abroad from world-renowned gurus such as Tom Peters (author of the best-seller, “In Search of Excellence”), Sam Reese (CEO of Miller Heiman, the leading developer and provider of strategic sales process solutions for top corporations in the U.S.), Martha Rogers (author of the ground breaking international best-seller, “One-to-One Marketing, Building Relationships One Customer at a Time”), Neil Rackham (author of “SPIN Selling”), Tony Parinello (author of “Selling to the Very Important Top Officer”), Jack Daly (CEO of Professional Sales Coach, Incorporated), John Maxwell (Author of “Developing the Leader in You”), Jack Canfield (author of the best-selling book “Chicken Soup for the Soul” and “The Success Principles”), Tony Buzan (author of “The Mind Map Book”) and Jay Conrad Levinson (author of “Guerilla Marketing”). He is the first and only Filipino personally trained by the Father of the Global Firewalking Movement – Tolly Burkan (He is also known as The “Mega Guru” of gurus such as Anthony Robbins, T. Harv Eker, Peggy Dylan ,etc)

Robert Kiyosaki Meets John Calub Philippines #1 Success Coach!

522365_440308659319227_118533838163379_1938682_391951574_n.jpg

Donald Trump Meets John Calub Philippines #1 Success Coach!

543180_467076913309068_118533838163379_2027897_1350831262_n.jpg

otherpics.png

Empowerment programs
His empowerment programs on peak performance, motivation and sales have produced thousands of multi-millionaires and success stories.

HOTLINE: Call us at 748-7646 and look for Ms. Belle or Ms. Lovely
I Will keep this thread Updated sa mga Events / Trainings / Seminars na gagawin ni Mr. John Calub

- sa mga networkers jan na nakakakilala kay Mr. John Calub Lets Support This Thread!

Comments

• Bump Thread!
  • up THREAD!
  • upupupuppup
  • kuya, wag po kayo makinig dyan kay John Calub. Kilalang con artist po yan.

nabasa ko dito: johncalubscam.blogspot.com
  • Sino ba naman yang John Calub na yan para magturo kung paano yumaman? Hindi naman sya TITAN na katulad ni Henry! Kung billionaire sya at nagdodonate sya ng millions of dollars sa mga charitable institutions, doon lang sya may "K" na magbigay ng advice kung paano yumaman!
  • John Calub is the No. 1 Success Coach who has trained & coached more than 150,000 people in the Philippines & abroad in the areas of success, sales & peak performance. His seminars and corporate training programs have provided wisdom and motivation which have helped other people in the process of surpassing their limits and achieving their goals.
  • Super Agree!! Grabe nagpunta ako sa isang seminar nya with Paolo Bediones recently & i look forward na magpunta pa sa future trainings & programs nya. Very helpful
  • I attended John Calub's seminar last week and he is a motivational speaker and success coach na nag bibigay trainings na nakakatulong sa way of living ng tao.
  • Hi i already attended John Calub`s seminar, so powerful and makes me inspire to pursue a successful life. I believe John Calub can inspire more people na gustong maging success sa buhay nila just like me :) Try to attend His upcoming events and seminar guys Thank you!