Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

CCube | Call

what is ccube? they called me for an interview..what do they do?do you guys have any idea what they do aside from the fact that they are a call center?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Is it C-Cube Microsystems Inc. (http://www.c-cube.com)? Ngayon ko lang rin narinig yan.
  • ageee, can u give me the contact number of ccube? i want to contact them please....thanks!

i think they are a customer care outsourcer too like etelecare and sykes.
  • www.c-cubeservices.com. yup they told me that it is a call center.here's the number 4388811.i am set to go there next week.
  • C-Cube= C3= Customer Contact Center.

simple as that.
  • *bump* :D

Does anyone from Pex work there? I'm planning to apply there, but how? And is it true that C-Cube accepts even undergrads from "top" universities?

:drive:
  • A couple of PeXers work there. They're a Lopez company, I believe -- and as such are regularly featured on ABS-CBN -- the last time, just yesterday.

You can find them behind Macau and those other restos in Eastwood City. Not sure about the undergrads, though.
  • ambertookmeambertookme 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    paano ba yan reybelde? C Cube is a Lopez owned company.u wanna apply still?hehehe....
  • what's wrong in Lopez company?
  • They accept undergrads..
    ito kasing si reybelde....galit na galit sa channel 2.tapos ngayon,may balak mag apply dun!
  • C-Cube is a good company. Good training and all. But before you sign anything, just read the contract very carefully. A lot of people apply and get accepted, but a lot of people also leave within 2 months. It's either they can't handle the schedule, the salary (pretty low compared with other Call Centers), or demanding team leads/shift leaders. It's a new company, and the chances to go up are high. You gotta be ready to face anything. Good luck to those who applied!
  • How low is low? Can somebody give us an idea how much a rep earns here?

Originally posted by Ebisu24
    but a lot of people also leave within 2 months. It's either they can't handle the schedule, the salary (pretty low compared with other Call Centers), or demanding team leads/shift leaders.
  • How low was their salary? You resigned from that company right?
  • normal procedure ba na papabalikin na lang or tatawagan na lang for exam? ksi i'm done na with the group interview, eh i heard from a friend na during his time after the interview daw, follow na kaagad ang exam sa afternoon. so ano, asa pa ba ako na me chance pa me?:(

one more thing, malaki ba ang difference ng sweldo pag local at international accounts?
  • Originally posted by sapatosh
    How low is low? Can somebody give us an idea how much a rep earns here?

11k a month for those handling international accounts and 7k for the local ones.delayed 13th month pay, etc...they have free massage though :D
    read the news at Inquirer. totoo ba ito? their mother company Benpres would just concentrate na lang daw sa kanilang mga performing assets like ABS. talaga naman ang mga Indians, pati RP invaded na rin.
  • Originally posted by ambertookme
    read the news at Inquirer. totoo ba ito? their mother company Benpres would just concentrate na lang daw sa kanilang mga performing assets like ABS. talaga naman ang mga Indians, pati RP invaded na rin.

If this is true, what will happen to the Filipino jobs? Will they be moved to India? Will the new owners be committed to growing the number of jobs in the Philippines?
  • yes. this is true. watched it in ANC.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    I remember asking the India question when a call center investment was being pitched to us. The reply was that for some areas of customer support (calming down irate consumers, maybe?), Filipinos are preferred over Indians as Indians tend to be more argumentative. Maybe the new Indian investors acknowledge this. After all, what does C Cube have that they can't already buy in India?
  • roadrage23roadrage23 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by rabbaddal
    If this is true, what will happen to the Filipino jobs? Will they be moved to India? Will the new owners be committed to growing the number of jobs in the Philippines?

My sense is that Hinduja will retain C Cube's operations. The acquisition was meant to de-risk Hinduja's operations in India, which, as a result of India's ambivalent relations with Pakistan, is a growing concern among Hinduja's foreign clients. Thus, moving some of the capacity or having a peak load/back-up offshore facility in Manila addresses this concern. But I don't know if part of Hinduja's strategy is to increase significantly C Cube's capacity in the short term.