Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!

My Master Died.. (Long Story)..

Anti_TotoyAnti_Totoy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
This is our last conversation before she died...:(

She: Gambler(my codename), there is nothing more I can teach you....you have done very well in mastering the "Secret Strategy" time passes so quickly it's been 14 years since you came to train under me..but remember, one day you too will be soaked in blood..

to be continued..

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • Anti_TotoyAnti_Totoy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    She: Gambler(my codename), there is nothing more I can teach you....you have done very well in mastering the "Secret Strategy" time passes so quickly it's been 14 years since you came to train under me..but remember, one day you too will be soaked in blood..

Me: I'm prepared, master..:(

She: The path to mastery is always there, waiting for you..

Me: ...crying..
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    14 years na palang naglalako ng secret strategy si totoy, wow! :glee:
  • Ano ba kasi yang strategy na yan? bakit parang di naman bumebenta?:lol:
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    14 years na palang naglalako ng secret strategy si totoy, wow! :glee:

Maybe this is multi-level marketing? :lol: :rotflmao:
    Ano ba kasi yang strategy na yan? bakit parang di naman bumebenta?:lol:

It makes me wonder how successful this strategy is. I don't think it's a secret.
    Ano ba kasi yang strategy na yan? bakit parang di naman bumebenta?:lol:

The Secret Strategy examples: (words from my master)

"Your game will do very well with women in the first group. Women in the second group, however.... you really did hit the nail on the head that women are quite empathic, and they will often see through your moves. They pick up on incongruencies, even subconsciously. They will realize that you are only interested in them for sex, and they will be hesitant to have sex as a result.

Some will be less smart or less empathic, and if you do manage to trick those women into sleeping with you, and then they find out later that you don't plan on sticking around.. well, they will be upset. Some will spread a negative reputation about you. If you live in a smaller town, this can be a big problem...
    "
  • prEttyInDistr3ssprEttyInDistr3ss PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pang ilan volume na ba yan?

:lol:
  • 'toy yan na ba yun? walang to be continued? :lol:

kala ko gugugulin ko buong maghapon pagbabasa eh.
  • jen_bugajen_buga PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    AT: that's a common knowledge..hindi na kailangang spellingen iyan koya..:lol:

pengeng kape, inantok ako eh :lol:
    'toy yan na ba yun? walang to be continued? :lol:

kala ko gugugulin ko buong maghapon pagbabasa eh.

Me: I understand, but what if I want to fuck is seeking a relationship more than just a casual fuck? I think I must Fit in her category if I want to lay her.

She: Not necessarily. Many women will sleep with men who do not fit their "categories" if ____________________

Women tend to be more open with their sexuality when _____________

Me: As I see the big picture, all women are living in their sleep and fear, but we are enlightened individuals how to stoop down into their levels so that we can seem "connected" in them?

She: That's a good point, gambler. you MUST mirror their fear and beliefs in order for them to feel connected with you, you are living in a double life now. you must exert energy in order for them to feel connected with you, don't wake them up, just feed them with their own misbeliefs and fear. They were born asleep, grow asleep, marry in their sleep and they will die in their sleep. The wise men will not attempt whatsoever to wake them up..

Me: OK so how to do that? how to seem "connected" in them even if you yourself doesn't appreciate them?

She: The "Sixth Sense" and the "Crown Chakra" that I've given to you will handle that..you now have a "SuperPower" ability to manipulate them..14 years of training has really paid you off..

Me: How about a woman who acts flirty and playful does that mean that they are open to One Night Stands?

She: They are, but they ALSO need a serious relationship, this is where the Nice Guys finishes last because they project themselves as a relationship material and the women acts appropriately based from what they've presented but unbeknownst to them, the woman also engages in a one night stand to another man who is not a relationship material to them.

Me: How about a man who has a life, nice, responsible and earns well? does that mean that he is a Nice Guy?

She: Anything that the "society" dictates (being responsible, have a job, being gentleman..etc) is a characteristics of a Nice Guy, they finishes last because they are common and reserved for the women, when the women are looking for a husband they prefer to look for a Nice Guy's like them who will foot the bill but when they were young, they look for the jerks who will give them excitement and fun..
  • ah-yos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: where did this bullshit came from? why is it that this
    game exists? is it really necessary?

She: The game exist because it is their defense mechanism from their bad experiences, however if you can only look for a woman who has not yet been wounded, then this game would not exist, but you, as an "enlightened individual" must never be captivated by those "wounded" women, hold on into your nimbus, you must give them the dose of their own medicine..
  • Ok to ah, medyo natagalan lang ako sa pagbabasa kasi hinahanap ko pa word by word sa webster, pero ok, good job, may sense.

Me: Why is it that most women say that they want a Nice, responsible Guys, but in reality, they don't go out with those? and they are not attracted to those men? (except for rebounding purposes and emotional blanket purposes)

She: That's a good point, women want to be socially correct all the times and they hypocritically tell that they want a Nice guys because they want to be treated with respect and by saying that they want a nice guy, it communicates that they are also nice and this deludes men in believing into them..

Me: Why is it that women wants to project that they are prude and avoids being labeled as slut?

She: because woman want a man who will respect them and will stick to them and since a man doesn't want a woman who is a bitch and whore, women project themselves as they are not that kind in spite of the fact that they engages themselves in one night stands.

This is why women are more likely to engage in sexual affairs when they are on vacation or in a far place in which there are no friends can disseminate their sexual activities. That way, she can indulge in her sexual desire and at the same time, protect her reputation in the long run and still can get a man who will stick to them..
  • whoa freakin gold mine!