Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

What would you do if your philandering spouse infected you with STD?

My husband who cheated on me and swore that he did not have sex with the mistress, turns out to be lying. How did I find out? A lab test result that confirms I have an STD. Now, this unfaithful husband finally admits that he did sleep with the woman.

Any tips for revenge?

Comments

• zgmf_x20Azgmf_x20A PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    My husband who cheated on me and swore that he did not have sex with the mistress, turns out to be lying. How did I find out? A lab test result that confirms I have an STD. Now, this unfaithful husband finally admits that he did sleep with the woman.

Any tips for revenge?

mag pa annul ka na? or divorce? no need na hawaan mo siya or any physical contact. if may kids try to explain at maghati na lang kayo sa gastusin sa pagpapalaki ng bata
  • gipigipi PExer
    first is it a curable std? if not, your problem is bigger than you think. but if it is cureable, then the real issue is really not about the std but your relationshp. the real question is his infiedelity acceptable or not. should you forgive him and move on? sometime the right answer is only that, but truely it is not the best solution to your problem especially when children are involve. my spin is if you both love each other especially when it has been over a long period, don't let something like this destroy it. as mortals, especially men, we are weak when it comes to sex. your weapon against this weakness is to work on your spiritual beleives so that will help curb his behavior. we men are good for the most part, but because we were instinctively more sexually aggressive creatures, we sometimes weaken. think this over and see where it goes. i know it is not easy to forget but this will not be your first mountain. i been through this and through the goodness of my wife, i have remain faithful to her. it's been over 40 years since. talking from experience.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Revenge. Depends on what he gave you. I'd rather have AIDS than Hepatitis. I think you should fight fire with fire. Bio warfare. Infect him with a worse disease.

I suggest Cdiff. I may not kill him but sh!tting bloody diarrhea every 5 mins. is sweet revenge. :glee:
  • Revenge. Depends on what he gave you. I'd rather have AIDS than Hepatitis. I think you should fight fire with fire. Bio warfare. Infect him with a worse disease.

I suggest Cdiff. I may not kill him but sh!tting bloody diarrhea every 5 mins. is sweet revenge. :glee:

That has crossed my mind but then again I wouldn't want to stick his patootie in my vajayjay...raw...ever!
    zgmf_x20A wrote: »
    mag pa annul ka na? or divorce? no need na hawaan mo siya or any physical contact. if may kids try to explain at maghati na lang kayo sa gastusin sa pagpapalaki ng bata

that's not revenge though. =/ divorce? unfortunately, the guy is broke so I get half of NOTHING! I can ask for child support but the kid has to live with m which then would give him freedom to go out and infect more women.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Anong magagawa mo? The guy's broke so obviously you get nothing and as you know if you separate from him, you'll be the one caring for your kid. Aside from physically incapacitating him (where you can do as Lorena Bobbitt or blind him or disfigure his face or paralyze him etc etc BUT is seriously not worth it since it will obviously land you in jail), public humiliation is the next best thing you can do is shame him all over particularly to his new girlfriend(s) that he has an STD and show them your lab test as proof that he infected you.
  • My husband who cheated on me and swore that he did not have sex with the mistress, turns out to be lying. How did I find out? A lab test result that confirms I have an STD. Now, this unfaithful husband finally admits that he did sleep with the woman.

Any tips for revenge?

Revenge will only make your life worst at baka sa kaka revenge mo, ikaw pa ang makulong. Just separate with your husband and live a new life at ipakita mo sa kanya na you can live better without him.....just take it like that, ganyan talaga ang buhay, lahat naman tayo minsan sa buhay ay naloloko, whether from your husband or from your friend,your family...

The best way to revenge I think, is to to show him your good life, maybe with a better partner in the future...
  • Papichulo168Papichulo168 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Phonecam + Facebook = ___________
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sleep with someone else who has a different kind of STD then have sex with your husband and give it to him too. :angry:

Just kidding. I don't know, maybe kick him out of the house and get yourself cured.
  • jazzmine22jazzmine22 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    babygirl2 wrote: »
    ^ people who do such things to other people don't care about what they've done they don't care about you and they don't care if you have a good life.

that's how it is. lugi ka when you choose to do the right thing and people will step on you pa.

such is the REAL price for choosing to do the right thing. it's not even revenge.

It is about you, kung ano ang buhay mo, kung may direksyon o wala, ano ngayon, kung walang pakialam sayo yung ibang tao na ginawan ka ng masama?

Winner ka pa din, kasi ikaw maayos ang buhay mo, eh sila?

Ang sagutin mo lang naman palagi eh kung ano ang naging buhay mo, based sa mga decisions mo, ngayon kung may pakialam pa ang ibang tao sa tagumpay mo or not, not your problem anymore.
    I agree with Mike Chester, iwanan mo, buhayin mo ang sarili mo at ang mga anak ninyo, magpaganda ka pa lalo, maghanap ng mabuting partner, and just go on with your life, without the azzhole in tow.

That's the best revenge.

Yung babuyin mo pa lalo ang sarili mo, para lang "saktan" mo siya, bigyan ng sakit o ano pang chuvaness, kata-ngahan yan.

Dahil sa process na yan, hindi lang siya ang nasira, pati ikaw, would you allow that to happen?

If I were you, Hell, NO.
  • turatko!turatko! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mag pa annal ka na!
  • TTJTTJ PExer
    i don't think this is true. revenge agad nasa isip?di muna kung pano pagagalingin sarili?
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Post mo dito ang buong pangalan. Tas lagyan mo na rin ng picture. Para pag mei bagong girlalu ang asawa mo, at naging matalino at ginoogle ang pangalan niya.

PLANGAK!

At the same time kung wala nang papatol na matino sa kanya, wag mo na rin patulan o ikama. Bahala siya ikiskis sa pader uten niya.
  • Zeitgeist699Zeitgeist699 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    get yourself cured and leave him forever..unless you want to be re-infected with another possibly more "exotic" disease.
  • babygirl2 wrote: »
    para sa akin kasi, defenseless ka para gawan ng ganoon. nobody deserves na mahawahan ng STD. so kahit na anong gawin niya, kung AIDS yan or hepatitis, TALO na siya. BIKTIMA na siya. ang sakit diba?

with or without revenge, natalo na siya dahil sa kagagawan ng ibang tao.

tama naman yung payu mo na wag na patulan. mas maganda sana kung maging parte siya ng lunas para sa ibang tao.

Being a LOSER at some point in your life is normal. Life is not and will never be perfect that you will always WIN. It happens to everyone but if you cannot accept it, you will always feel bitter.

Pero this old adage should always be applied, you can never right a wrong by doing another wrong.

Leave the guy and go on with your life and try to WIN back the life that is GOOD.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Eh for the men, if your philandering spouse infected you with an STD, make that an incurable std, what would you do?
    babygirl2 wrote: »
    para sa akin kasi, defenseless ka para gawan ng ganoon. nobody deserves na mahawahan ng STD. so kahit na anong gawin niya, kung AIDS yan or hepatitis, TALO na siya. BIKTIMA na siya. ang sakit diba?

with or without revenge, natalo na siya dahil sa kagagawan ng ibang tao.

tama naman yung payu mo na wag na patulan. mas maganda sana kung maging parte siya ng lunas para sa ibang tao.

Yes, I agree with you, natalo siya/ naloko siya, but to say na natalo siya kaya wala na siyang magagawa, doon tayo magkaka talo.

Sino ba dito sa atin ngayon, ang hindi pa nakakaranas na lokohin, hindi lang ng partner mo, ng kaibigan, ng kakilala?

Hindi komot niloko ka eh umiyak ka na lang, na hayaan mo na lang maging talunan ka.

Lumaban ka, ipakita mo sa mga nanloko sayo na hindi ka nila nasira dahil lang sa kagagawan nila.

Sorry, pero only weak people would think that way.

The best revenge is to move on with your life, and make the most out of it, instead of being a stagnant sore loser thinking ways on how to get back at the azzhole and ruin your self worth and dignity.
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ice Burn wrote: »
    Anong magagawa mo? The guy's broke so obviously you get nothing and as you know if you separate from him, you'll be the one caring for your kid. Aside from physically incapacitating him (where you can do as Lorena Bobbitt or blind him or disfigure his face or paralyze him etc etc BUT is seriously not worth it since it will obviously land you in jail), public humiliation is the next best thing you can do is shame him all over particularly to his new girlfriend(s) that he has an STD and show them your lab test as proof that he infected you.

Not going to work dear... Miski si Kris Aquino hindi nagawang mawalan ng papatol kay Joey Marquez.

@TS
    You want revenge? Pagamot ka and leave your husband with his STD, since he's broke, bahala sya magdusa. Kick him out of the house and if you have kids and he has visitation rights, make sure na walang chance mahawa yung kids nyo.
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ice Burn wrote: »
    Eh for the men, if your philandering spouse infected you with an STD, make that an incurable std, what would you do?

Hahawahan ko ang mga kapatid nya at mga bestfriends nya!
  • goat1230goat1230 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1. get cured (hopefully it is curable)

2. have your kid/s tested for STD, get them cured (if applicable)

3. start an FB page with his real name and picture and put "STD infected - beware" all over the page

4. leave him; leave him empty handed (bring/destroy his personal belongings)

5. ignore 3 and 4, only a person with no morals would do that, in my opinion

6. forget about revenge, hitting him hard (physically) and crying in front of him (and cursing him at his face with matching talsik ng laway) should give him a wake-up call if he really loves you. regardless of that though-

7. leave him, if he's broke, then its better than having another mouth to feed anyway

kids nowadays aren't as dumb*ss as we think they are. they should manage, with a proper guidance of course. just don't let the kids think their dad's a dumb*ss, as it may reflect on their actions towards you and others