Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Flirted with someone while in a relationship

123457»

Comments

• neospy wrote: »
    Yeah, but I prefer to tease my partner. I'm a bit sadist, I love to see them to go crazy, crazy on what I'm doing. :D
    Nakakatuwa kasing tingnan 'yung partner mo na nag-e-enjoy eh. ^_^

Darn. Lucky girls. ;)
  • mpug wrote: »
    Darn. Lucky girls. ;)
    If they were lucky, bakit pa rin umaalis? It means, pampatibay lang ng relasyon 'yan, but not the reason para makipagrelasyon ka. ;)

I'm not supposed to post things like this here kasi may mga ilang nakakakilala sa akin dito at masamain 'yung post ko. Anyway, just trying to help you out ma'am. ^_^
  • uzumaki_narutouzumaki_naruto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mpug wrote: »
    Yung hint mo kasi pilosopo eh. :lol: Black shirt, blue denim pants. :rotflmao:

ay hindi ako..
    was wearing yellow shirt..
    and brown short pants..
    and messenger bag for my cam..
    :)
    If they were lucky, bakit pa rin umaalis? It means, pampatibay lang ng relasyon 'yan, but not the reason para makipagrelasyon ka. ;)

I'm not supposed to post things like this here kasi may mga ilang nakakakilala sa akin dito at masamain 'yung post ko. Anyway, just trying to help you out ma'am. ^_^

Tinamaan naman ako dun. Spot on Neospy. Spot on. :) Well, thanks for risking your rep, Neospy! ;)
    Tinamaan naman ako dun. Spot on Neospy. Spot on. :) Well, thanks for risking your rep, Neospy! ;)
    It is nothing for me, 'yung mga immature lang ang mamasamain ang comments ko. :D

Sana ay may mga plano ka nang gagawin sa bf mo the next time na magniig kayo. :D
  • ay hindi ako..
    was wearing yellow shirt..
    and brown short pants..
    and messenger bag for my cam..
    :)

Nah. Wasn't there last night. ;) I figured, since you were wearing black in your avatar, baka makatsambang naka-black ka din kagabi. :lol:

Or was I not there last night? Dung dung dung dung.
    It is nothing for me, 'yung mga immature lang ang mamasamain ang comments ko. :D

Sana ay may mga plano ka nang gagawin sa bf mo the next time na magniig kayo. :D

:lol: Yes, may plans na nga. Thanks for the tips Neospy! By the way, ang lalim. Niig.
    :lol: Yes, may plans na nga. Thanks for the tips Neospy! By the way, ang lalim. Niig.
    Well, sex sounds very dull. Parang hindi bagay kung magkarelasyon kayo. :D
    Well, sex sounds very dull. Parang hindi bagay kung magkarelasyon kayo. :D

Make love is what I call it. Pero I like how niig sounds. "Magniig tayo ngayong gabi." Yees. :rotflmao:
    Make love is what I call it. Pero I like how niig sounds. "Magniig tayo ngayong gabi." Yees. :rotflmao:
    Sorry, nagpapakabait na po ako. The last time I did it, nakonsensya akong maigi and hindi muna kinausap 'yung taong 'yun until now. Might post my dilemma or story about this later. It is still bothering me until now.

Just do it with your current bf and never ever try to do it or even think about it with other guy. ^_^
    Sorry, nagpapakabait na po ako. The last time I did it, nakonsensya akong maigi and hindi muna kinausap 'yung taong 'yun until now. Might post my dilemma or story about this later. It is still bothering me until now.

Just do it with your current bf and never ever try to do it or even think about it with other guy. ^_^

I would sure like to read that. Post the link here okay. :)
    I would sure like to read that. Post the link here okay. :)

Gonna PM you instead. Out of topic na eh. :D
    Gonna PM you instead. Out of topic na eh. :D

Like what I've been posting here -- out of topic. :rotflmao:

Okay back to the topic, guys, wala ng tips jan? Haha! Kahit wala siguro kinalaman sa sex. Tips on how to make your relationship exciting again?
    Like what I've been posting here -- out of topic. :rotflmao:

Okay back to the topic, guys, wala ng tips jan? Haha! Kahit wala siguro kinalaman sa sex. Tips on how to make your relationship exciting again?
    You might just need some air to breathe, try mo munang dumistansya saglit, para makapag-isip-isip. You'll miss each others in process or know what you really feel.
    Dear PEXers, I need advice. I'm in a 2-year relationship right now. And the excitement has, well, fizzled out. Worse, I haven't really noticed this until I had an "encounter" with someone else.

I messaged this guy friend, whom I met years ago and have not spoken to in a long while. I congratulated him as he recently proposed to his girlfriend.

I don't know what has gotten into me. Maybe because I was bored, maybe I needed to feel excited about something again. One thing led to the other. And the next thing I know, we were having phone s3x.

And what's odd about the whole thing, is that I don't feel guilty. Rather than stifling this thirst for "excitement", I have actually grown hungry for more. Unfortunately, not for my current boyfriend, but for this engaged-guy friend of mine. I don't know if it's the age gap that "excites" me (he's 12 years my senior).

This is just so not me. I don't indulge myself to sexual acts, especially with people other than my boyfriend. This time, I just gave in.

I know all this is wrong. And I know, things between me and my boyfriend will never be the same. But in spite the things that happened and the things I am feeling now, I still wanna keep my boyfriend. He's still the one I wanna marry.

I want our relationship to "sizzle" again. I just don't know how. Please help.

hi mpug :) You know what, I've been there. Mine happened literally as in we had sex in a hotel room. That was with my summer classmate. We've known each other less than a month and boom! I gave in. But that time we were like what they call "cool off". I was really guilty because I love my boyfriend and I know that he has been loyal to me all this time. To make the story short, He knew about it. And I felt so sorry about what I did. I'm forgiven. :)

All you have to do is to forget about this guy. As in you have to try really hard for your boyfriend if your really love him. Damaged has been done. So you need to move on and stay focus on your bf. Don't do it again. :)
  • cessiechu wrote: »
    hi mpug :) You know what, I've been there. Mine happened literally as in we had sex in a hotel room. That was with my summer classmate. We've known each other less than a month and boom! I gave in. But that time we were like what they call "cool off". I was really guilty because I love my boyfriend and I know that he has been loyal to me all this time. To make the story short, He knew about it. And I felt so sorry about what I did. I'm forgiven. :)

All you have to do is to forget about this guy. As in you have to try really hard for your boyfriend if your really love him. Damaged has been done. So you need to move on and stay focus on your bf. Don't do it again. :)

Thanks for sharing your experience cessiechu! :) Summer fling ah? :lol: Yes. Focused on my bf now. Trying really hard.
  • cessiechu wrote: »

Thanks for sharing your experience cessiechu! :) Summer fling ah? :lol: Yes. Focused on my bf now. Trying really hard.
  • kleenexlambotkleenexlambot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS, sorry for the words pero kung gusto mong lumandi, ang BF mo ang landiin mo. Otherwise, nakakadiri ka talaga.
  • zgmf_x20Azgmf_x20A PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mpug wrote: »

hay sayang talaga ts. as of now what i can see is that hindi ka into your bf. you are trying hard kasi. if you really love your bf hindi mo kailangan mag try.. also if ganyan ka talaga break mo na bf mo ng maaga pa.
  • Zeitgeist699Zeitgeist699 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so do you want to continue the affair? let go of your bf and find a fling. obviously your bf is not the right one for you at this point in your life. but i understand that its difficult to let it go since you've invested your time and emotion on the relationship and its just the sexual aspect your'e missing. next option would be: you can keep the affair a secret and work out the sexual aspect with your bf and see how it goes...

another option would be to take a risk, let go both of them and invest on a new relationship where you have all the aspects of a relationship fullfilled. it may be a hard work, but on a long term it would be good for you.

P.S. (its ok if you want to let go the engaged guy after you have sex with him, just remind yourself that he is cheating on her gf).