Home PEx Campus San Beda College

San Beda Accountancy Thread

Thread for Accountancy Students of San Beda :)

Comments

  • Congrats to MANUEL PILLORA BUENSUCESO JR.
  • Congrats to MANUEL PILLORA BUENSUCESO JR.

    Conratulations, San Beda. Accounting Board topnotcher.
  • Bump lang :)
    Para makita ng fellow accountancy students dito na meron tayong own THREAD :)

    Pwede kayo magtanong dito kung may tanong kayo :)
  • Hi! I am currently a 4th year BSBA- Financial and Management Accounting from a nearby school. I really wish to continue my BSA degree in San Beda. Di na kasi kagandahan BSA sa current school ko. I wonder if SBC accepts 2nd degree applicants for their BSA program and if so, how long will it take to complete BSA degree?
  • onewhey wrote: »
    Hi! I am currently a 4th year BSBA- Financial and Management Accounting from a nearby school. I really wish to continue my BSA degree in San Beda. Di na kasi kagandahan BSA sa current school ko. I wonder if SBC accepts 2nd degree applicants for their BSA program and if so, how long will it take to complete BSA degree?

    pwedeng pwede. dame 2nd courser samen galing sa DLSU. mga 2yrs kayang kaya naman ata tapusin. dipende kasi sa offer na subjects per sem eh..
  • kuris5 wrote: »
    pwedeng pwede. dame 2nd courser samen galing sa DLSU. mga 2yrs kayang kaya naman ata tapusin. dipende kasi sa offer na subjects per sem eh..

    Thanks for the info kuris5. I wonder how much na tuition sa accountancy ng san beda for upper years. I heard kasi its around 64K for the freshmen.
  • Any kind hearted BSA Bedan here who can share a copy of the BSA curriculum? Please send it to [email protected]. Plsssssssssssssssssss.... Thanks!:)
  • wag ka maniwala sa mayayabang na bedista. shempre yung iba minamahalan kunyari yung tuition namen. ang alam ko 59k sa freshmen. full load kasi yan kasi may mga activities sila like retreat. etc.. pag dating ng upper mas mura yr 46-50k nlang ata ang full load eh.
  • kuris5 wrote: »
    wag ka maniwala sa mayayabang na bedista. shempre yung iba minamahalan kunyari yung tuition namen. ang alam ko 59k sa freshmen. full load kasi yan kasi may mga activities sila like retreat. etc.. pag dating ng upper mas mura yr 46-50k nlang ata ang full load eh.

    Aoohhh... I see. Thanks! Uhmm, would it be too much if I ask for Beda's BSA curriculum from you? Please... :depressed:
  • nyeh. edi tignan mo nalang sa net. HAHA.
  • kuris5 wrote: »
    nyeh. edi tignan mo nalang sa net. HAHA.

    I've been searching for it thru Beda's website and even searched for it in google but never found one eh. :(
  • Mahirap ba interview for second degree?
  • interview? formality lang naman interview eh. haha
  • Kuris5, sorry my inbox was full when you tried to reply to my message. I deleted some but it still didn't work. Would be so kind to text me at 0917-663-9439.

    Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • Hi guys I wanna up this post. My friend is an incoming freshie in Accountancy. She said the average needed to pass Accountancy is 1.75. I really think its crazy. There's two battery exams. Is this is how hard San Beda Accountancy is? Or is it worst? Well.....
  • i think kaya naman makuha yung grade requirement.

    nagagawa nga ng ibang students e.. so attainable naman siya. 1.75 i think is 82-85... which in other schools are the required cutoff grade per subject.
  • HI please send me a copy of bsa cirriculum please, planning to have my second degree in san beda. thankyou in advance
Sign In or Register to comment.