Home PEx Sports Sports Zone
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

The End of the Greatest - FEDOR

By Daniel Fletcher

Fedor Emelianenko will retire from Mixed Martial Arts.

Coming ten years ago to the week (almost to the day) after Naseem Hamed’s retirement, I hereby dub this particular stanza in May “The Black Week of Combat Sports“. Fedor’s career culminating will be an emotional time, as he is one of those rare fighters you follow as a person, look up to, even idolise. I can’t possibly eulogise his in-ring career any better than I did so controversially two years ago, when Zuffa and Dana White intensified their smear campaign on what should be the greatest fighting legacy in combat sports outside of Sugar Ray Robinson. So here it is, albeit edited to be less obnoxious; an objective, truthful, unbiased and unflinching account of what Fedor Emelianenko was and is to the sport of Mixed Martial Arts, and the laughable, preposterous notion that he ever ‘ducked’ the UFC or was in any way inferior or even on par with any of the UFC stars that he supposedly avoided… and it goes as follows; READ MORE

Comments

• Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Best of luck to Fedor. Will always be a fan.

I think prime Fedor is still the best Heavyweight of all time. Maliit pa nga si Fedor sa totoo.