Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Sword Art Online

manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
36343.jpg
%5Banimepaper.net%5Dpicture-standard-anime-sword-art-online-sword-art-online-picture-231517-suemura-preview-659b8b57.jpg
The only way to escape is to 'clear' the game. Death in game means actual 'death' ----

The ten thousand who have logged onto the as of yet mysterious game 'Sword Art Online' using their Nerve Gear have been forced into this perilous death game and are trapped inside.

Protagonist Kirito, one of the many gamers, has greeted this 'truth'.
He plays as a solo player in the giant castle that is the stage for this game ---- 'Aincrad'.

To meet the conditions of clearing the game and leaving this twisted virtual world, he must get through all 100 floors. Will Kirito have what it takes to clear the game, or will he die trying?
Alternative Title :
  • ソードアート・オンライン

Comments

• manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Episode 1

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]swordartonline01a.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]swordartonline01a.th.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Episode 2

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]swordartonline02a.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]swordartonline02a.th.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Episode 3
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    efnzs6vmrr6x.jpg
    [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
  • ArkanielArkaniel PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    The visuals of this anime is spectacular. I'm still waiting for the plot to get interesting though.
  • the anime is far more better than arcana famiglia! And I think it's better than .hack when delivering sheer entertainment. Episode 1,2 and 3 are good compared to other anime airing this summer in Japan
    Episode 4

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]swordartonline04a.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]swordartonline04a.th.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

• This is a whole new genre of anime :) I started to watch it 2 weeks ago? I tried to read the manga but i was so disappointed on its art design. It was too far different compared to the anime. I considered myself a videogamer so when I read the plot of this... i thought this could be interesting.

Lalo na parang role playing game eto. Mahilig kasi ako sa rpg like Final Fantasy series, kingdom hearts, legend of zelda etc.
  • I love this anime i remember those days na naglalaro pa ko ng mga mmorpg

Episode 5

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]poijaqmrgw10.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

• Very unique tong anime na to, It reminds me of Ragnarok Days :) Sobrang nakaka relate ako.
  • Dr_KomurinDr_Komurin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Online gamers would surely relate. Ang ganda ng concept ng anime, lalo a sa mga mahihilig maglaro ng MMORPG. Sana binagalan lang yung anime, ayaw ko pang matapos 'to. The last episode, Their almost conquering Lvl 60. Sana umabot man lang lagpas ng Epi-20.

Kakatuwa yung ginagawa ng mismo g players nung game. Sila-sila na lang mismo nagra-rationalize ng SAO sa pervious games na nilaro nila.

Kahit walang standard Set of Jobs, sila na mismo ang gumawa-gawa. Tulad ng Beast Tamer Silica at yung Tank Job ng "Golden Apple Guild".

Will be waiting for the episode release this saturday.

Na-miss ko tuloy maglaro uli ng Flyff. :D

Episode 6

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]kfoh8i5p448n.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

• sinisimulan ko pa lang syang panuorin at sobrang nakaka-relate ako :lol:

kung mmorpg gamer ka, makaka-relate ka talaga.. :naughty:
    Episode 7
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    kptfd00re80s.jpg
    [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
  • morning guys SAO time :naughty:
  • saboteursaboteur PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    how SAO different to the rest of MMORPG animes?

when i was dissapointed on hack series, i sworn never to look on any RPG genres and then this was recommended by my old colleague.
  • lurkerpexlurkerpex PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^^

the plot is cleaner... plus, there's a sense of discovery sa flow ng story, and it isn't complicated...
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]y084ilgkrqcy.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
  • lurkerpexlurkerpex PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^^

is it me or does that episode look really familiar @[email protected]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]2dj9x04ljzh2.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]s2hqjnth90rn.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]