Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

chasing the guy who got tired of waiting for me

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    On Mr. The Nice Guy's playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6DtETOUGE
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    di ko tlaga maintindihan bakit may mag-expect pa talga na magiging 'loyal' sa kanila yung mga taong minaltrato nila.

na magsosorry na lang after nilang mang hayupak.
  • popskypopsky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Iniisip nila na sobrang hibang sa kanila yun.
  • RomanticureRomanticure PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ch3lley wrote: »
    someone has been there for me through and through while i was handling my one-way love affair with someone. now this guy is gone. i regret treating him like trash. he used to take the apathy or whatever abuse i gave him and he never took them to heart he said it's because he cares about me so much. i don't know why but i tend to hurt people who love me before they can hurt me first so i kept pushing him away and i knew he'll never go away and i felt secure in what we had. he was never my boyfriend but we had an odd caring relationship. no matter what i do or say to him, he never left my side. he witnessed my suffering and desperation, it never turned him off. he always had his shoulder for me to cry on. but when i confessed i had sex with that guy i was obsessed with, he said he's finally giving up and he'll leave me alone for good. i don't know if i can say he gave up too quickly on me or if i even have the right to say "he gave up on me" because i made it clear from the start he wasn't my type and he should stop courting me. i kinda kept stressing he's like a parasite in my life which i truly realize is a big mistake. i really regret doing this to him. he's far better in all aspects than the guy i was obsessed with. i wasn't attracted not because he was ugly, gay, dumb or anything, he was absolutely stunning, but i had a specific ideals of what my boyfriend should be like and it's all my fault. ugh! i'm stupid!

i still feel weird when i remember that jerk who hurt me. sometimes my heart would beat faster when i check his facebook and i see his picture with his soon to be wife. but i learned my lesson. i'm trying to really move on and i'm doing well.

should i look out for signs that he's open to a relationship with me (the nice one)? or should i just move on and not repeat the same mistake again?

wag na, delikado ka na sa nice one guy na yan. Hindi na magiging nice guy yan sa'yo. gaganti na yan.

wag ka na lang mang g.a.g.o next time.(sorry)
    kreuk wrote: »
    di ko tlaga maintindihan bakit may mag-expect pa talga na magiging 'loyal' sa kanila yung mga taong minaltrato nila.

na magsosorry na lang after nilang mang hayupak.
    masyado sya na bilib sa sarili, di nya ineexpect siguro.
    popsky wrote: »
    Iniisip nila na sobrang hibang sa kanila yun.
    100% agree.
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :note: Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone... :note:
  • Dear Ch3lley,

Too bad you lost the guy who loves you more. I guess your stupidity got the best of you. That poor guy who was very nice to you will not forget you for what you have done to him but he will soon emerge stronger and better person who deserved a girl who can love him more.

I am not sorry if I say cursing words about you but then again I understand and console the feelings and emotions of guy like him who have loved you but didn't care and treated somewhat like an outcast of some sort. I was in the same situation a few years ago wherein I almost gave up something for her even if she was using me.

Before, I want to get even but when I got older and years have past I tend to lose the hate after all that what she has done because I recovered for a year and half.

I do believe in forgiveness but then again returning to what I believe was fantasy is much of nightmare for me if it happened again ever I return to her. I told her last February 2012 on one faithful chat at FB, we could have been a better couple, we could have been a good family, we could have children and grow old with each others arms but too it didn't come to reality and it ended that way as we parted ways after what happened.

I carry on the memory and moments that I made her happy, loved and cared for but too bad she doesn't want. When that emotions and feelings are gone she was looking for it. Girls never learn.

The nice guy swallowed what is left of his pride as a wounded warrior ready to emerge. It was learning experience for both parties that in both ways you are both at lost.

My advise to you Ch3lley is to let go of the nice guy. You may think of him at some point but tell yourself that he well never comeback anymore. Precious time maybe lost or wasted but it is worth experience you can learn from to be better person in the future if ever you encounter nice guy again and you are willing to accept him if he ever comes back?

To the nice guy you have proven you have the courage and guts to love a person like that but somehow in life you deserve better than this. Try to explore other things outside of her mantle. Her memories may linger as both joyous and melancholic but I know you can do it. Have faith in yourself and learn to wait, be vigilant and patient at all times. Think of this as a life changing experience you learn and don't make a mistake again.

Regards,

TGM
  • invi wrote: »
    :note: Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone... :note:

oi big yellow taxi....dugtungan ko "They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot"....

kay TS, try mo lang habulin mo malay mo pang pelikula pala
    ang kwento nyo, yung tipong slow motion ang takbuhan na nasa dalampasigan kayo...pag nagpang abot kayo ng yakapan
    magpagulong gulong kayo sa buhanginan para mas korni..

girls, they never learn...pag wala na saka gusto..pag andyan aayaw ayaw...tsk tsk tsk
  • i'm intrigued whether nice guy is pogi talaga or not. maybe pogi becauses gusto talaga chasing chasing ni TS. maybe ugly because pumayag si nice guy magpaka-doormat through and through. maybe super ganda lang ni TS. maybe pareho silang panget because desperate sila for somebody else. i have so many maybe's, you see? moooooo :lol:

seriously, bagay kayo ni jerk guy huh! yung ginagawa sa iyo ni jerk guy, ginagawa mo rin kay nice guy. hindi kayo bagay ni nice guy. kame ang bagay :*)
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ch3lley wrote: »
    someone has been there for me through and through while i was handling my one-way love affair with someone. now this guy is gone. i regret treating him like trash. he used to take the apathy or whatever abuse i gave him and he never took them to heart he said it's because he cares about me so much. i don't know why but i tend to hurt people who love me before they can hurt me first so i kept pushing him away and i knew he'll never go away and i felt secure in what we had. he was never my boyfriend but we had an odd caring relationship. no matter what i do or say to him, he never left my side. he witnessed my suffering and desperation, it never turned him off. he always had his shoulder for me to cry on. but when i confessed i had sex with that guy i was obsessed with, he said he's finally giving up and he'll leave me alone for good. i don't know if i can say he gave up too quickly on me or if i even have the right to say "he gave up on me" because i made it clear from the start he wasn't my type and he should stop courting me. i kinda kept stressing he's like a parasite in my life which i truly realize is a big mistake. i really regret doing this to him. he's far better in all aspects than the guy i was obsessed with. i wasn't attracted not because he was ugly, gay, dumb or anything, he was absolutely stunning, but i had a specific ideals of what my boyfriend should be like and it's all my fault. ugh! i'm stupid!

should i look out for signs that he's open to a relationship with me (the nice one)? or should i just move on and not repeat the same mistake again?

:rotflmao: :D how can a guy be "absolutely stunning" ? :lol::naughty: oooppps sorry OT...

btt: move on
  • how does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine? nakakagago ba? good. give him some respect and save yourself from total humiliation. huwag mo na siyang habulin. you were given the chance and you wasted it. learn from this mistake para hindi mo na ulitin.

sabi nga ni eminem, "you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo!"
  • Zeitgeist699Zeitgeist699 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you probably dont realize how hurtful it is to hear from someone you really love(which was you) telling him (mr. nice guy) that she just had sex with a different guy?!? right on his face, without an ounce of care of how he might feel!? so all i can say is move on girl, you had your chance and you blew it. no use crying over spilled milk. besides, i bet that if the guy you were obsessed with would love you even just for a little, you wouldnt think of the nice guy and how precious he is now. you dont deserve his love.
  • ch3lley wrote: »

i still feel weird when i remember that jerk who hurt me. sometimes my heart would beat faster when i check his facebook and i see his picture with his soon to be wife. but i learned my lesson. i'm trying to really move on and i'm doing well.

This, my friends, is the classic example of a situation of the girl who gets played by the jerk (bad guy) and the nice guy gets into her orbit and becomes her receptacle.

You're not stupid. You're just following your instincts. It's partly nice guy's fault, for yes, being a nice guy.

Do not chase the guy whom you've thrown all your ***** into. Just learn from this and move on.
  • ch3lley wrote: »

This man that was by your side is a natural giver. Only a true giver can display the characteristics that he displayed. You took him for granted without understanding that your actions might cause you to feel regret in the future. You repaid his kindness, patience and understanding with negative behavior. Let another woman have a chance at this man because he deserves to be cherished and appreciated for what he has to offer. You will bring him nothing but heartache and pain. You are the way that you are not because of negative things that have happened to you in the past but because you were born with whatever nature that you possess now. Our experiences only develop our true natures. You cannot change your nature, you can only find people that can naturally live in harmony with it. I can tell you now that should you and this man get together it will not be a harmonious relationship.

Find a man that can naturally handle someone like yourself. Whatever you did to the man that decided to stop waiting is neither right nor wrong----it just simply is.
  • DacsDacs PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Punta ka ng hardware, bili ka ng Vulcaseal.

Then paguwi mo, tignan mo maigi yung binili mo to remind yourself what you really need at the moment.

Because while you won't admit this to yourself, you're not looking for him, but for someone to share your misery with. It so happens the guy got fed up and ditched you for good when you need him the most.
  • well, i think you cannot say that he gave up on you 'quickly' kasi, alam naman nya from the start na parang, wala syang pag-asa sayo - but still, he kept on pursuing you. however, when you confessed na you had sex with the guy you're obsessed with, baka dun nya rin narealize na, di ka pala worth it.. (sorry) kasi feeling ko, masakit talaga yan sa part ng mga lalake eh. And no doubt naman na, genuine yung pagmamahal nya sayo.. Kaya yun. Maybe what you can do now is to move on. Wala ka na rin mababago eh. You just had your fair share sa pain na nainflict mo kay Mr. Nice Guy.
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • This man that was by your side is a natural giver. Only a true giver can display the characteristics that he displayed. You took him for granted without understanding that your actions might cause you to feel regret in the future. You repaid his kindness, patience and understanding with negative behavior. Let another woman have a chance at this man because he deserves to be cherished and appreciated for what he has to offer. You will bring him nothing but heartache and pain. You are the way that you are not because of negative things that have happened to you in the past but because you were born with whatever nature that you possess now. Our experiences only develop our true natures. You cannot change your nature, you can only find people that can naturally live in harmony with it. I can tell you now that should you and this man get together it will not be a harmonious relationship.

Find a man that can naturally handle someone like yourself. Whatever you did to the man that decided to stop waiting is neither right nor wrong----it just simply is.

i have tog o with what christian said...and what most of the ppl here said as well...i too am a natural giver..i will give what i can to the point of hurting myself (that ppl who do care for me feel so much hurt for me for what i do)...my ex who dumped me just coz she wanted a better life had been the on the rcving end of that...and even when she had hurt me time and again i was still there...until she just got too cold-hearted for me...she started treating me like dirt even when i placed her on the altar, so to [email protected] first i felt miserable and depressed...and when she still was a ***** to me it, evolved into hatred..until all the feelings died...why?kasi i felt it wasn't worth it anymore...why am i kiling myself over a person who doesn't give a crap and never valued me, forget abt what i did kasi i gave them willingly..pero once you crossed the respect for the person part..ay iba usapan na..fine i will give even my blood to you but pls DO NOT EVER STEP ON MY DIGNITY...baka yun nagawa mo friend...

advice from someone like me...if you rly want him back in your life AND NOT JUST PANAKIP-BUTAS but this time as THE ONE....work hard at it...win his trust...NOW BE THE ONE LIKE HE WAS TO YOU WHEN YOU WERE TREATING HIM LIKE CRAP...i assure you if he DOES love you he will eventually accept you back..BTU YOU HAVE TO BE TRUTHFUL FOR THE NEXT TIME YOU HURT HIM..YOU WILL LOSE HIM FOREVER EVEN HIS RESPECT FOR YOU...that's what happened to me...i would gladly accept her back but now she has pushed me to the point that i don't even think she is beautiful anymore...that i don't even like her soul anymore...hope you understand this...don't wait for that moment...good luck...
  • Meanie!! wrote: »

holeee sh1t bro...welcome to the club!!!! :cheers: tucha pareho tayo men..i think i am damaged kasi after her sunod-sunod dating around lang ako...takot na mag-trust pero date lang ng date, hehehe....ganun din napaka-ganda nya pero i hate her soul now...bigla di ko na sya kilala...nawala ganda nya bigla...hay may mga kakibat pala ako sa karanasan...APIR BRAD!!! :D
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @ meanie:

wak ka mag alala. kaunti lang kami nakabasa ng post mo. hehe :lol:

alam mo naman mga babae minsan parang lasing na roller coaster kung magisip. :rotflmao:

yes or no lang dapat. sinisingitan pa ng may be. okay fine.

kaso minsan ang sagot.. alam mo yung nasa pagitan ng yes at may be? o kaya yung tamang, no na parang may be, yun nasa gitna 'nyan? :rotflmao:

once nag 'apply' ako sa isang girl. beauty + brains.. talagang okay. tapos makita ang ating 'resume' medyo hindi tayo pasado. okay fine.

tapos meron siyang message later which says ano kaya kung naging tayo 'no? eh in a relationship na ako noon. wala talaga. :lol:

ts: mag move on ka na.
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nyahaha.

It must be the rain mga bro. :lol: