Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

chasing the guy who got tired of waiting for me

someone has been there for me through and through while i was handling my one-way love affair with someone. now this guy is gone. i regret treating him like trash. he used to take the apathy or whatever abuse i gave him and he never took them to heart he said it's because he cares about me so much. i don't know why but i tend to hurt people who love me before they can hurt me first so i kept pushing him away and i knew he'll never go away and i felt secure in what we had. he was never my boyfriend but we had an odd caring relationship. no matter what i do or say to him, he never left my side. he witnessed my suffering and desperation, it never turned him off. he always had his shoulder for me to cry on. but when i confessed i had sex with that guy i was obsessed with, he said he's finally giving up and he'll leave me alone for good. i don't know if i can say he gave up too quickly on me or if i even have the right to say "he gave up on me" because i made it clear from the start he wasn't my type and he should stop courting me. i kinda kept stressing he's like a parasite in my life which i truly realize is a big mistake. i really regret doing this to him. he's far better in all aspects than the guy i was obsessed with. i wasn't attracted not because he was ugly, gay, dumb or anything, he was absolutely stunning, but i had a specific ideals of what my boyfriend should be like and it's all my fault. ugh! i'm stupid!

i still feel weird when i remember that jerk who hurt me. sometimes my heart would beat faster when i check his facebook and i see his picture with his soon to be wife. but i learned my lesson. i'm trying to really move on and i'm doing well.

should i look out for signs that he's open to a relationship with me (the nice one)? or should i just move on and not repeat the same mistake again?

Comments

• abusado23abusado23 PEx Rookie ⭐
    ch3lley wrote: »
    ugh! i'm stupid!

ikaw may sabi nyan...
  • chizmojochizmojo PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Kasalanan mo yan. Hope you learned your lesson. Now, move on. :rotfl:
  • @TS - ilan taon ka na ba? bat ka naman naniwala dun sa jerk na yun? matalas ba dila? well just remember this "do or do not. there is no try."
  • shobinshobin PEx Rookie ⭐
    good guys always get ditched for the bad boy and when the girl is enlightened, she is chasing the good guy but the good guy gave up on her and moved on already.

classic na to ah

move on, sa games nga kailangan mo magka experience para mag level up, same yan sa real life.

madami pa naman dyan :)
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ts.. Don't chase..

After all the nice things he has done for you.. Just give him respect... Don't go after him dahil panakip butas na lang siya sayo... Does he deserve that? after all he has done for you know he should be in first place but you did not do that for him. Move on and let him get someone who will put him in first place.
  • chizmojochizmojo PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If I were the guy and you chase me TS, I will make you appear stupid. :rotfl:
  • TTJTTJ PExer
    darmonx wrote: »
    Ts.. Don't chase..

After all the nice things he has done for you.. Just give him respect... Don't go after him dahil panakip butas na lang siya sayo... Does he deserve that? after all he has done for you know he should be in first place but you did not do that for him. Move on and let him get someone who will put him in first place.

oo nga. medyo makapal din mukha ni TS.
  • java_chiqjava_chiq PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you'll always want what you can not have.
  • TTJTTJ PExer
    java_chiq wrote: »
    you'll always want what you can not have.

not applicable in this case. i think,TS just enjoys the feeling of being wanted,regardless kung kaya nya i-reciprocate or not. nawalan sya ng energy source (Third Insight) kaya hinahanap hanap nya.
    TTJ wrote: »
    not applicable in this case. i think,TS just enjoys the feeling of being wanted,regardless kung kaya nya i-reciprocate or not. nawalan sya ng energy source (Third Insight) kaya hinahanap hanap nya.

who doesn't want to be wanted?

she's hung up on a guy who's getting married soon.
    she pushes another guy away but wants him back the moment he does go away...next we'll be hearing songs to the tune of ...the one that got away.
    i would call it insanity but the thing is it's a very common feminine dilemma.

what I'm curious about in situation's like these is...would the girl hang on to the good guy if she gets him back?
  • jen_bugajen_buga PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ch3lley wrote: »

should i look out for signs that he's open to a relationship with me (the nice one)? or should i just move on and not repeat the same mistake again?
    Chances are, he might just try to get even with you dahil sa pananakit mo.Parang nakakainsulto kasi ang gusto mong gawin, panakip butas dahil nasaktan ka ng kung sinuman..sabi mo naman you are moving on, so siguro isama mo sa pag move on ang pag iwan sa kung anumang namagitan sa iyo ni "too much caring guy"..

Iyong pag-asa pa that he might like you back, call it thin chance.wag mo nalang pahirapan ang sarili mo..If and if, gugustuhin ka niya in the future, mas malamang na isumbat lang niya ang nakaraan niyo you'll end up sour..start a new life and leave everything behind from your past..Just look forward to a brighter future..
    agree @ part na baka isumbat lang niya sayo.
    there are a lottuf guys out there ...
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the reality is: wala na kayo. you took him for granted, he gave up. no amount of regret can change the situation.

so charge it to experience and move on.
  • move on and let him be let time heal things and patch up nasaktan siya at nag give up kasi di niya matanggap *** nangyari sayo after ng lahat dun na talaga siya nasaktan ng husto.

don't blame yourself on being stupid sometimes thing happen for a reason kaya nga sabi nila nasa harapan mo na nag bubulagbulagan ka pa.

malay mo dumating din ang panahon at magkita kayo at mag kausap muli.
  • acceberannaacceberanna PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Eh pinabayaan mo pala siya eh.

Nakakapagod talaga maghintay. Tapos ma- appreciate mo lang siya kasi nawala na yung totoong gusto mo.

Wag mo na siyang habulin.
  • zgmf_x20Azgmf_x20A PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mamatay ka sa inggit ts hahaha joking aside ikakasal na yung guy ha just let go na.. move on..
    just be more sensitive to the feeling nung guy and at the same time try to be more sensitive dun sa feeling nung guy na magkakainterest sa iyo sa susunod.

tapos nagkuwento ka pa sa kanya nakipag do ka pa sa ibang guy nung nanliligaw siya sa iyo ano yung gusto mo sa kanyang gawin haha :rotflmao:
  • Walang masama na sabihin mo yung nararamdaman mo dun sa nice guy. Minsan may ganun naman talagang babae and the only thing a man can do is understand and have more patience with her. Kung sa tingin mo gusto mong itry ang relationship with the nice guy , tuloy mo lang. Huwag mo lang lolokohin by being in a relationship sa ibang lalaki, ibang usapan na yon.
  • KinshinarKinshinar PEx Rookie ⭐
    you'll never realize someone's importance until they're out of your life.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dear Chelley,

Don't be sorry, you're the one who wasted my time. I should be sorry. Really, learned a lesson eh? I'm the one who learned a lesson. Look honey it's not that you feel bad or you gained valuable insights about love and bullsh!ts. You just feel left out; he won't touch you so now there's no one to lean on. No one to stroke your ego. We all are selfish. You are and still will be like most women: have a bad taste in relationship. Your worst day is yet to still arrive in this department. It's normal. As for me, don't worry, you wasted enough of my time that I won't be able to get back (and man those cheesy lines were hard to get by, Barry Manilow and all). There are more desperate women with far worse taste for me out there. Next time though if you find yourself in the same situation, give the next me at least the consolation prize. Put out b!tch. It'll make you feel less guilty about all of it. :)

Love and kisses,

The Nice One
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kasi naman...

kung may nice guys, meron namang nice girls:lol:

kahit pretty ka pa, paano ka respetuhin ng karelasyon mo kung di mo siya titreat ng maayos.