FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

High-paying nonvoice account!!!

what we offer:

-fixed night shift schedule
-fixed saturday and sunday off
-non-voice account(not an email support or a chat support account), you act like a virtual secretary for sales people in the U.S., you will be tasked to create contracts, do reasearch, pricing among others. In short, office job siya sa US na dinala sa Pinas!
-this is not an entry level job, it is a LEAD post.
-you can eat on the production floor
-you can take your break at your convenient time
-you can have your bio-break when you need to- di ka oorasan- walang AUX
-HUGE annual performance bonus
-non-taxable allowance
-high salary for this type of job

What we need?

-4 or 5 year course graduate, no back subjects. (STRICT REQUIREMENT)
-excellent ENGLISH communication skills
-knowledgeable in MS excel
-2 years or more call center experience- an advantage if the only work experience you have is from the call center industry.
-FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT FROM THE CALL CENTER INDUSTRY- sales experience needed, this should be professional selling ie. sales representative handling large accounts, medical representatives, insurance agents or managers and the like.

interested? send your updated resume to [email protected]

Comments

• What are the compensations po? salary, HMO, regularization period, night diff, leaves,bonuses
  • ehmzkieehmzkie Just Checking. PExer
    Michael411 wrote: »
    what we offer:

-non-voice account(not an email support or a chat support account), you act like a virtual secretary for sales people in the U.S., you will be tasked to create contracts, do reasearch, pricing among others. In short, office job siya sa US na dinala sa Pinas!
    -non-taxable allowance

What we need?

-2 years or more call center experience- an advantage if the only work experience you have is from the call center industry.
    -FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT FROM THE CALL CENTER INDUSTRY- sales experience needed, this should be professional selling ie. sales representative handling large accounts, medical representatives, insurance agents or managers and the like.

What company is this?
  • anarcelaanarcela Member PExer
    AMMEX ba to?
  • allives1090allives1090 Member PExer
    ehmzkie wrote: »
    What company is this?

Hi

may i ask, if this is a non-voice account, why is it you still need with excellent communication skill? you mean verbal for calls?...
  • JoojoowazJoojoowaz Member PExer
    what company po?tia
  • masterbert69masterbert69 Member PExer
    what we offer:

-non-taxable allowance

What we need?

sir anong company to? west ba? san location? thanks po
  • overdriveoverdrive Gagalangin Hardcore Killerz PExer
    Can you send me the details pm or e-mail me. [email protected] Thanks
  • ibm yata ito, sa PB Com
  • alphabilleralphabiller Member PExer
    We are in need of 20 super encoders/data analysts/billing processers
    juz send me ur resume. . guyz.. hehe. .if my background keo s logistics. .billing. . much preferred. .lalo n un galing s wells fargo, db schenker, or UPS/FEDex acct>

Loc:MOA - PASAY
    Salary:16-18k basic depends on exp
    SAme benefits w/ other company . .maxicare card. life ins. food./clothing allowance. transpo allwnce. + travel incentives to India/U.S./other EXL sites (GLOBALLY)
    Facilities: Gym, Sleeping Quarters, Shower ROOMS!, Billiard Hall, Kiosk. .toink

Basic REquireMents:
    strictly 50wpm 96% accura. . tips: s typingmaster km usually ng ppexam. .so dun n keo mgprctz.. aight!>
    guys, , at lst 2nd year grad po w/ no backsubject. .or 4yr grad . .. . years in bPO exp.. .specializing in Bill Entry/Data Processing/Mortgaging/Documents Search/Examiner.

Again itZ pure BAkOpiS. . . Day Shiffffffft>>>>>> :lol::rotflmao::lol:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...=631048&page=2
  • S3ThS3Th Member PExer
    where is this located?
  • leenaktleenakt Member PExer
    what we offer:

-non-taxable allowance

What we need?

sir pm me info including company name, [email protected] tnx
  • mrpogi91mrpogi91 Member ✭✭
    what we offer:

-non-taxable allowance

What we need?

ortigas po ba ito? please pm me
  • larcen357larcen357 Member PExer
    mrpogi91 wrote: »
    ortigas po ba ito? please pm me

Based on the referrer's username, this is West Contact Services.

West is probably one of the most ridiculed BPO company amongst forum participants because of its lack of hiring process organization, laughable company perks and some bad management feedback. According to participants, West Contact Services experiences has one of the highest attrition rates for call centers in the country.

http://callcenterblogger.com/2009/11/best-and-worst-call-centers-in.html

But don't take my word for it. Try it for your self.

Who knows, the company may have either changed or it's management is still full of cr**
  • larcen357 wrote: »
    Based on the referrer's username, this is West Contact Services.

West is probably one of the most ridiculed BPO company amongst forum participants because of its lack of hiring process organization, laughable company perks and some bad management feedback. According to participants, West Contact Services experiences has one of the highest attrition rates for call centers in the country.

http://callcenterblogger.com/2009/11/best-and-worst-call-centers-in.html

But don't take my word for it. Try it for your self.

Who knows, the company may have either changed or it's management is still full of cr**

No sir, this isn't West, IBM po to. I came from this account and was referred by the same person :)
  • larcen357larcen357 Member PExer
    No sir, this isn't West, IBM po to. I came from this account and was referred by the same person :)

Is that so? Actually, [email protected] was the same person who referred me for West. That's why I stated "Based on the referrer's username".

So this means that this referrer is either a head hunter or have just changed company

If this is really IBM Daksh/Engine (CyberOne) then I can tell you that what [email protected] is stating here are full of sugar coated promises.

How do I know? I've resigned from this company several months ago (after 3 years with this company)

If you're an "Engine" newbie then enjoy your petiks moment and prepare for the worst

-fixed night shift schedule:
    * FALSE, frequent OT, especially due to slow crappy systems, high attrition rate and last minute request. Yes it's IBM, but their system sux.

*same as the above.
    *There are instances of weekend support.

-non-voice account(not an email support or a chat support account)
    * this referrer failed to inform you that there are conference calls. You will have to either take or make calls. If you're still a newbie, enjoy your moment.
    * basically, it's back-office+chat+email+call

You act like a virtual secretary for sales people in the U.S., you will be tasked to create contracts, do reasearch, pricing among others. In short, office job siya sa US na dinala sa Pinas!
    * Somewhat TRUE - you now have an idea on how stressful the job is.
    * Due to insufficient labor (caused by high attrition and budget problems), workload is hell.

* MISLEADING - you will act as a leader. This is an excuse so that you will not expect any "leadership" from TL's, manager's, etc.
    * If you are handling pricing, credit check, and research, you will not Lead anyone.
    * This is not a people manager position.

* TRUE - since you'll be busy and most of the time, will have no time to leave your workstation.
    * Eating snacks on the production floor is one thing, but having lunch on your workstation is bad news, this means that you have no time to take a break.

- MISLEADING: while it's true that you will decide your break schedule, it will not be during your convenient time due to labor problem (you know--- the typical attrition and workload issues)

- FALSE: You are not allowed to exceed 1.5 hours of break.

- FALSE: this is only in the contract. In reality, unless you are a top performer, you will only get P10K max.
    - Even if you are a top performer, there is a "bell curve" system, meaning that your bonus will still depend on the company's income.

-non-taxable allowance
    - FALSE: If allowance exceeds P20K, it will be taxed.
    if it exceeds 20k

- FALSE: Maximum pay is P20K/month
    - The management have no respect for your rights, they altered our contract terms without permission or signature so that there are no more OT pay.
    - I considered suing this company, the problem is that no one else wanted to bother. Halos lahat kasi ng wavemates and colleagues ko dito have not experienced good BPO management. In short, nasanay sa pinoy management ("pasalamat ka binigyan ka namin ng trabaho" system). So kung konti lang reklamo, it's not worth the risk.

But Wait! Here's more:
    - you will support a variety of task that they call end-to-end.
    - Dress code is in effect
    - slow system
    - low tech facilities
    - slow internet connection
    - aircon problems (sometimes, you need elec fan)
    - nosebleed process
    - ridiculous tools
    - confused, disoriented TLs, managers, etc.
    - high attrition rate
    - you are required to complete 40 hours learning annually. This would have been great if only you really have petiks moments.
    - being a top performer means being a top sucker. You will be swamped with task but the salary and bonuses will be the same.

Now if you are a workaholic and are satisfied with a below competitive salary, then this job is for you.

Meron ngang manager dyan na ang unang tanong sa isang wave(batch of trainees):
    "Bakit nag-resign kalahati ng batch niyo" (actually, halos 4 nalang sila and 8 yung nag resign)

This manager have no idea on why the attrition rate is high because they do not listen to their people.

They always expect "praise" even if they ask for criticism. They are close minded.

I only respected one Team Lead there (which I will not disclose the name for the TL's own good - since madaming crab dyan). This one TL have leadership traits. Unfortunately, since the upper management is full of cr** as well, this TL's efforts for the employees are futile.

NOTE: that the only reason why this good TL is staying here is due to financial reason since the credentials in this company is close to nothing compared to other high-end companies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file