Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

First Love

Okay. He is my first love.

For two years, i fell in love with this guy. Our relationship is like ON and OFF. It was a long distance relationship. We've met, and the roads separated us. After two years, he came back. For two years, we didn't have a regular communication. We fought for some senseless things. I admit, I got jealous whenever I found out something. I know he is not being honest with me, he used to chat other woman. And I hate it. For last three months before we met again, I have moved on. I have always tried my best to move on. And over and over again, he interrupts me of that.

So, okay, he just got back that september of 2011. and he said that he loves me a lot that he dont want to lose me and cant forget me. And I was like, NO! And okay, he kept on chatting me in facebook... asking for my number. And there I was, I gave my number.

We texted each other... and I'm falling in love with him. He said he wanted to meet me, but then he has many alibis, I'm in Manila and he will tell me that he is here, there... whatsoever because of his course. And it's so freaking me out.

And it was in november that we met... I felt that i dont love him, and it seems that he also doesnt love me. I'm the shy type of woman. I dont usually talk a lot. I'm the HINDI MAKABASAG TENGA. I dont know how would I act in front of him. My heart beats fast.

OKAY. The thing here is, MAHAL NIYA BA AKO? MINAHAL NIYA BA AKO?

Actually, this january 2012. He transfered to an apartment and he has a *****y neighborhood. Many girls out there who are seemed to be fooling around. I haven't been to his place, but I guess it is.
AND SURPRISINGLY, I saw a photo of him with a girl in Tagaytay. What I did is I didnt text him. He was bothered.. And asked me what was wrong, so I said that so you have replaced me, then be with that *****! I rant and have said bad things about them. I have insulted him, and I guess he deserves it.

AND ONE DAY, the girl called me and was explaining.. HINDI DAW SYA GIRLFRIEND. Pero ano yun, nasa kwarto sila that time. Hindi naman ako *****. And she even said she has a boyfriend, pero obviously, that type of woman is interested with my guy... and i think that she even thought that he is rich. Oh... so she kept on being closer to him. So I had investigated and to find out, there is something happening with them.

he will tell me that he loves me, misses me, but no effort. Im not the kind of woman na lolokohin lang at paiikutin niya.. nakakainis. In our relationship, parang ako ang guy.

I have loved him so much. All I want was the best for him. But he himself, it was like because of his too much freedom and peer pressure, He has changed. Feeling ko napapabayaan niya na ang course niya. But I cant totally say it... but I can feel it.

Nagbago siya since nakilala niya yung mga babaeng yun... Pero sige kung sakanila siya masaya, ipauubaya ko sya. Pero sana, wag siyang magsisi dahil binalaan ko na siya.

Andami kong ginawang effort na binalewala niya.. He never sees my worth. Pero, sinabi ko ng tantanan niya na ako, pero bumabalik siya. At ayoko na. I wanna focus with my goals in life.

But I know, iba ang tingin niya sakin. He has given me a high respect.

Thanks for reading. Ang haba, pasensya na pero salamat.

Comments

• Ako yung guy.

Sorry na. Pero sasabihin ko na sayo ang totoo. Niloloko lang kita. Sa 2 years, ay puro kasinungalingan yun at hindi kita mahal.
  • jnyarop wrote: »
    Ako yung guy.

Sorry na. Pero sasabihin ko na sayo ang totoo. Niloloko lang kita. Sa 2 years, ay puro kasinungalingan yun at hindi kita mahal.
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

yung 1st love ko until now hindi ko pa rin makalimutan hahahaha pero hindi ko siya naging bf :( mananatili siyang may space dito sa puso ko nakzzzzzzzzz naman!makikigulo lang ako sa thread na to!
  • ^ ano'ng nakakatawa sa post niya? I actually wanna commend the way he replied, para ma realize ni TS ang totoo.
  • katze_schmusekatze_schmuse PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ditto...

TS,ikaw na maysabi di ka inlove, why waste your time?

wag kang maniwala diyan sa first love, first lobe na yan:bop:
  • keiytkeiyt PEx Rookie ⭐
    So ano kayang nangyari sa TS?
  • uzumaki_narutouzumaki_naruto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    last year pa pala ang thread na 'to..
    binuhay pa ni m_anne..
    eh 2013 na..
    malamang may 10th love na si TS..
  • for this story :)

triciasky wrote: »
    Okay. He is my first love.

For two years, i fell in love with this guy. Our relationship is like ON and OFF. It was a long distance relationship. We've met, and the roads separated us. After two years, he came back. For two years, we didn't have a regular communication. We fought for some senseless things. I admit, I got jealous whenever I found out something. I know he is not being honest with me, he used to chat other woman. And I hate it. For last three months before we met again, I have moved on. I have always tried my best to move on. And over and over again, he interrupts me of that.

So, okay, he just got back that september of 2011. and he said that he loves me a lot that he dont want to lose me and cant forget me. And I was like, NO! And okay, he kept on chatting me in facebook... asking for my number. And there I was, I gave my number.

We texted each other... and I'm falling in love with him. He said he wanted to meet me, but then he has many alibis, I'm in Manila and he will tell me that he is here, there... whatsoever because of his course. And it's so freaking me out.

And it was in november that we met... I felt that i dont love him, and it seems that he also doesnt love me. I'm the shy type of woman. I dont usually talk a lot. I'm the HINDI MAKABASAG TENGA. I dont know how would I act in front of him. My heart beats fast.

OKAY. The thing here is, MAHAL NIYA BA AKO? MINAHAL NIYA BA AKO?

Actually, this january 2012. He transfered to an apartment and he has a *****y neighborhood. Many girls out there who are seemed to be fooling around. I haven't been to his place, but I guess it is.
    AND SURPRISINGLY, I saw a photo of him with a girl in Tagaytay. What I did is I didnt text him. He was bothered.. And asked me what was wrong, so I said that so you have replaced me, then be with that *****! I rant and have said bad things about them. I have insulted him, and I guess he deserves it.

AND ONE DAY, the girl called me and was explaining.. HINDI DAW SYA GIRLFRIEND. Pero ano yun, nasa kwarto sila that time. Hindi naman ako *****. And she even said she has a boyfriend, pero obviously, that type of woman is interested with my guy... and i think that she even thought that he is rich. Oh... so she kept on being closer to him. So I had investigated and to find out, there is something happening with them.

he will tell me that he loves me, misses me, but no effort. Im not the kind of woman na lolokohin lang at paiikutin niya.. nakakainis. In our relationship, parang ako ang guy.

I have loved him so much. All I want was the best for him. But he himself, it was like because of his too much freedom and peer pressure, He has changed. Feeling ko napapabayaan niya na ang course niya. But I cant totally say it... but I can feel it.

Nagbago siya since nakilala niya yung mga babaeng yun... Pero sige kung sakanila siya masaya, ipauubaya ko sya. Pero sana, wag siyang magsisi dahil binalaan ko na siya.

Andami kong ginawang effort na binalewala niya.. He never sees my worth. Pero, sinabi ko ng tantanan niya na ako, pero bumabalik siya. At ayoko na. I wanna focus with my goals in life.

But I know, iba ang tingin niya sakin. He has given me a high respect.

Thanks for reading. Ang haba, pasensya na pero salamat.

only i can say is...
    be a smart girl :) he hurt you once, how much more if you give him another chance.
    try to find an authentic lover. so that you wont be hurt. be happy always and let God is your 1st priority.
    God bless and take care.