Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Chasing the winds of yesterday; to my lost love

2»

Comments

• Looks like we have a soon-to-be couple. Get an inbox you two

help me, how will i get an inbox? is there an app for inbox? lol :)
  • chizmojochizmojo PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    help me, how will i get an inbox? is there an app for inbox? lol :)

I've read it somewhere. Google helped me: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=get%20an%20inbox

:rotfl:
  • Cookie_Mobster
    Wow, thank you for being honest. and its good that you trust me here sharing your life. you know what, i personally believe in the Sanctity of the Family, Im studying law as of now, and i've been telling my self things that someday i would always be careful about would be separation issues. but I think such cases would be worth ending, its not really worth it. U deserve someone, something better. God made marriage as a pool of blessings and joy, not as an abyss of pain and torture. anyways that man will get his share someday.

You're right you have a baby to take care, you have families and friends who need you, and you dont need that guy. you did your best, let him realize he needs to do his part. Life is not yet over for us, i believe all this trials are prelude to something better, something worth living, something that we would always look into every morning... :)
  • I was such a fool for not treasuring you. I took you for granted. Maybe I was too young way back then and that I don't understand what is relationship is all about, and i don't understand your worth. No, I was just so stupid, I let you go.I fell victim like many others, of the bad habit of neglecting what you have until she's lost and there you realize how precious she was. Its been a long time but I haven't forgotten you. There was no night that your name would not register in my mind. When i go to nice places, it was you that I remember. I wish we were together at that very moment. In everything i do I have you in my mind. I wish I still have you. Seven years has passed and I am still hoping I'm going to find you again. I am hoping that our planned meeting would finally become a reality. But when would that be? I don't know… In my moments of solitude it was you that I am thinking. I've been constantly day dreaming of you. I have decided so many time to finally let go and forget you and move on, but I just… really can't do it. I prayed a lot, asking for you, but I know, I am being punished for taking you for granted.

Im am not so sure if you're still single, if not, still I want to meet and see you somehow. But how? I really don't know… I am pushing my self so hard now, I want to accomplish big things, so you would hear my name, I want you to notice me wherever you are. Its the only way, the only chance to catch back your attention, that is if you still remember my name.Im starting to fell tired catching the winds of yesterday, but I won't stop, I won't… This time I don't want to add up my regrets, I will take all the chances, I will leave to stone unturned. I swear i will find you. I will not rest until i found you… Mind and body is tired, but so be it, i deserve it, and i know the prize would be worth it. It is uncertain but who cares, all I care now is to make our unfulfilled meeting a reality. So sad and unfortunate that I lost you before I met you… I hope I will still have the chance to meet you before my twilight. I don't care if how old we will be by then, but for sure, I will hug you tight, even with my old shaking hands. And my rugged and worn out heart will beat once again as if it was in its 17's. For now all I could do best is to cherish those sweet memories I had with you, until my most awaited moment comes… For now, I'll keep running after the winds of yesterday, who knows I might catch you in the end…

Hi. I'm catch__ :wave:

:D

Sana ganito na lang yung ex ko. Hayy :bop:

Kaya recently, ayokong nakakabasa ng mga love stories, kasi naiinggit lang ako, I had hopes too. But then...

He wants me to hate him... :shrug2:
  • catch

Hi Catch,

well don't hate your bf despite the painful experiences, let him go. but never let the love die, never give up on love... save it who knows you might find the person worthy of that love. :)

(maybe you can share with us your experience with your bf, we might learn something)
  • Hi Catch,

well don't hate your bf despite the painful experiences, let him go. but never let the love die, never give up on love... save it who knows you might find the person worthy of that love. :)

(maybe you can share with us your experience with your bf, we might learn something)

Soon. :):)
  • Catch

ok we'll wait for that soon :)
  • Go out and have fun with friends and soon to be friends. malay mo doon mo ma-meet ang future mo :)