Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Chasing the winds of yesterday; to my lost love

I was such a fool for not treasuring you. I took you for granted. Maybe I was too young way back then and that I don't understand what is relationship is all about, and i don't understand your worth. No, I was just so stupid, I let you go.I fell victim like many others, of the bad habit of neglecting what you have until she's lost and there you realize how precious she was. Its been a long time but I haven't forgotten you. There was no night that your name would not register in my mind. When i go to nice places, it was you that I remember. I wish we were together at that very moment. In everything i do I have you in my mind. I wish I still have you. Seven years has passed and I am still hoping I'm going to find you again. I am hoping that our planned meeting would finally become a reality. But when would that be? I don't know… In my moments of solitude it was you that I am thinking. I've been constantly day dreaming of you. I have decided so many time to finally let go and forget you and move on, but I just… really can't do it. I prayed a lot, asking for you, but I know, I am being punished for taking you for granted.

Im am not so sure if you're still single, if not, still I want to meet and see you somehow. But how? I really don't know… I am pushing my self so hard now, I want to accomplish big things, so you would hear my name, I want you to notice me wherever you are. Its the only way, the only chance to catch back your attention, that is if you still remember my name.Im starting to fell tired catching the winds of yesterday, but I won't stop, I won't… This time I don't want to add up my regrets, I will take all the chances, I will leave to stone unturned. I swear i will find you. I will not rest until i found you… Mind and body is tired, but so be it, i deserve it, and i know the prize would be worth it. It is uncertain but who cares, all I care now is to make our unfulfilled meeting a reality. So sad and unfortunate that I lost you before I met you… I hope I will still have the chance to meet you before my twilight. I don't care if how old we will be by then, but for sure, I will hug you tight, even with my old shaking hands. And my rugged and worn out heart will beat once again as if it was in its 17's. For now all I could do best is to cherish those sweet memories I had with you, until my most awaited moment comes… For now, I'll keep running after the winds of yesterday, who knows I might catch you in the end…

Comments

• lovejoneslovejones living the martini life PEx Expert 🎖️
    i-ebats mo na lang yan parekoy
  • Yes. I'm still single. :glee:
  • jen_bugajen_buga PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I was such a fool for not treasuring you. I took you for granted. Maybe I was too young way back then and that I don't understand what is relationship is all about, and i don't understand your worth. No, I was just so stupid, I let you go.I fell victim like many others, of the bad habit of neglecting what you have until she's lost and there you realize how precious she was. Its been a long time but I haven't forgotten you. There was no night that your name would not register in my mind. When i go to nice places, it was you that I remember. I wish we were together at that very moment. In everything i do I have you in my mind. I wish I still have you. Seven years has passed and I am still hoping I'm going to find you again. I am hoping that our planned meeting would finally become a reality. But when would that be? I don't know… In my moments of solitude it was you that I am thinking. I've been constantly day dreaming of you. I have decided so many time to finally let go and forget you and move on, but I just… really can't do it. I prayed a lot, asking for you, but I know, I am being punished for taking you for granted.

Im am not so sure if you're still single, if not, still I want to meet and see you somehow. But how? I really don't know… I am pushing my self so hard now, I want to accomplish big things, so you would hear my name, I want you to notice me wherever you are. Its the only way, the only chance to catch back your attention, that is if you still remember my name.Im starting to fell tired catching the winds of yesterday, but I won't stop, I won't… This time I don't want to add up my regrets, I will take all the chances, I will leave to stone unturned. I swear i will find you. I will not rest until i found you… Mind and body is tired, but so be it, i deserve it, and i know the prize would be worth it. It is uncertain but who cares, all I care now is to make our unfulfilled meeting a reality. So sad and unfortunate that I lost you before I met you… I hope I will still have the chance to meet you before my twilight. I don't care if how old we will be by then, but for sure, I will hug you tight, even with my old shaking hands. And my rugged and worn out heart will beat once again as if it was in its 17's. For now all I could do best is to cherish those sweet memories I had with you, until my most awaited moment comes… For now, I'll keep running after the winds of yesterday, who knows I might catch you in the end…

:love::love::love: i just love this..overly romantic..remember that when you wake up, there is reality..don't hold on to something blown by the wind of change
  • Yes. I'm still single.

so be careful and be sure that when you got to meet that person who would complement you, keep him if u can, and dont let it slip away for no reason.... :)
  • i just love this..overly romantic..remember that when you wake up, there is reality..don't hold on to something blown by the wind of change

you're right, maybe i need someone to hit me hard again so i would wake up... this dream is taking so long, i want to wake up now... :(
  • Wake up now, love. :bashful:

Let go....

Move on...move forward....

You'll surely find love again. :love:
  • It's like you're my ex-husband talking 7 years from now
  • Cookie_Mobster

oow, mas mahirap yan ex-husband n yan eh, mas malalim pinag samahan... so how well have you moved on? maybe you can give me some tips...
  • Pretty_Wings

I really want to move on, but i just dont know how or where to start... i could confidently claim that, academically im am way above average pero when it comes to such situation im so dumb and stupid... maybe someday i just get used to this and eventually move on... i hope so
  • chizmojochizmojo PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    How to move on: Stop being emo! :rotfl:
  • ^He's the one who took me for granted.. I'm still on the process of moving on?

How? I don't see being with him in the future anymore, after everything he has done. Yes I can forgive (but he's not asking for forgiveness) but trust is gone, and what we had, cannot have anymore.

You're probably a lot older than me because 7 years is still 7 years.. but think that if really are meant to be, you will be together. If not, love will come sooner than you expected. Do not close your doors to other people.

:)
    I can't believe I'm the one giving advise now. Trust me. Months ago I was in so much pain I thought it would not go away. But it did.

This too shall pass my friend
  • Being dumb and stupid in love, well, one way or another, each one of us has been through that kind of situation. It happens to the best of us. You were not the first person and you certainly won't be the last. Mahirap, yes..but you have to move on. You just have to, dear sir. Life is beautiful. It is a ***** sometimes..but still is beautiful. Love yourself. Give yourself a chance to be happy. Again.
  • Cookie_Mobster
    I can't believe I'm the one giving advise now. Trust me. Months ago I was in so much pain I thought it would not go away. But it did.

sometimes the best adviser are those who have been through tough times. and being there you have a lot to share.

For sure is that truly there will be no forgetting, we just get numb until you will feel no pain and you'll be alright.

You're right it will pass, sabi nga after every storm comes the sun, after fall comes the spring. so as the mountains have its own ups and downs so with life.

Thank you my friend for sharing your experience it is a point to learn something
    You're probably a lot older than me because 7 years is still 7 years
    im in my mid 20's
    It's like you're my ex-husband talking 7 years from now
    maybe im your husband living in a different time, lol, just kidding.
  • Pretty_Wings
    Being dumb and stupid in love, well, one way or another, each one of us has been through that kind of situation. It happens to the best of us.

yeah what a good point...

I agree with you, life is beautiful despite the down parts, im so glad with this site, got some sensible people to talk to, i never had such a conversation before, in the office the aura is very different deal professionally you dont show weakness, when with friends you just dont want to ruin the fun by sharing your emotions and you enjoy that very moment but when the times of solitude comes, could hardly stop thinking of it. but this place is helping me a lot.
  • ^I'm in mid-20's as well.. maybe you are my husband who time travelled

j/k

TS, can you share your story with us? What happened? bakit kayo nagkalayo
  • Cookie_Mobster

I met the girl when i was 17 yrs old, i grew up in a conservative family, almost entered the seminary din, :) so during those times I've never been into relationship. The girl was very serious with us, while i really still dont know what relationship is its my first. She was a ramp model, but just avoid conflicts she left her modeling work where she has been doing since as a teen. proof that she was truly serious,. problems came when she left to she left to see her mother in canada with out any word, so i was very mad i dont know where she is, i texted her a lot of bad words, out of anger. when she returned nabasa nya lahat, she was very hurt, sabi nya emergency daw kaya di nakapag paalam, then more quarrels followed until she was totally gone with out a word. the last time i heard her was when she called me at during my father's wake. lately i realize i truly love her and I know what relationship is already but it came too late.
  • Cookie_Mobster
    maybe blessing in disguise na din yung paghihiwalay namin cause if our relationship went on baka, nag asawa ako ng maaga, with my life solely for her, now im more into more worthwhile life style, socially responsible and been doing a lot of worthwhile activities lately,.
    I'm in mid-20's as well.. maybe you are my husband who time travelled
    maybe you're my lost love din who time travelled.
  • Cookie_Mobster

how about you gaano kyo katagal ng hubby mo and can you share with me what happened sa inyo kaya nag hiwalay kayo, thanks
  • chizmojochizmojo PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Looks like we have a soon-to-be couple. Get an inbox you two. :rotfl:
  • story too personal :D:D:D