Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

what to do when your wife stops putting out.

ive a friend whos been married for almost eight years. i knew of his marital issues even before he talked to me but i thought that it would be better to wait until he opens up to me. his wife just completely cut him off the poon. meaning, she doesnt give it up anymore. this makes an interesting topic because i know hes not alone in this.

a lot of men are in the same situation hes in now so read on and comment if you please. he said they havent done it in months. i suggested that he talk to her and tell her that if hes not going to get it from her, hes getting it somewhere else. i told him to say that and mean it. if she still doesnt give it up, leave her. i know a lot of men like him. see, women do stop giving it up after a while. what the hell for? theyve already tricked you into marrying them, so theyre done with you. youve already served your purpose. youve already given her a ring, signed on the dotted line and youve already recited your vows, they dont need to "supply" you with poon.

men, ITS A TRICK! when you start going out with your new girlfriend, you do it 3, 4, 5, 6, sometimes 7 times a day, right? women will make you crave for it. women will make you want it everytime that youll lose your mind. women will give it to you anytime you want it at the beginning of a relationship. once youre married, thats rock bottom. its all downhill from there. the longer youre married, the less sex youre gonna get. men beware. if this is happening to you, talk to your wife and tell her you have to have it. tell her if you cant get it from her, youll get it somewhere else and mean it. i want you to say it with conviction and really mean it. tell her that its not a threat, its a promise. any questions? comments perhaps?
«134567

Comments

  • maybe she's been getting it somewhere else from someone better....;)
  • :rotflmao:
  • Hindi, seryoso talaga. Women are getting involved in extra marital affairs more often than before.
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by cong
    men beware. if this is happening to you, talk to your wife and tell her you have to have it. tell her if you cant get it from her, youll get it somewhere else and mean it. i want you to say it with conviction and really mean it. tell her that its not a threat, its a promise. any questions? comments perhaps?

    sex is pretty important in a relationship. its NOT a threat its a freaking reality. ;)
  • Originally posted by pinkmoon
    maybe she's been getting it somewhere else from someone better....;)

    maybe.
  • Originally posted by pinkmoon
    Hindi, seryoso talaga. Women are getting involved in extra marital affairs more often than before.

    true. theres always a guy who wouldnt mind getting it on with a married chick.
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by pinkmoon
    maybe she's been getting it somewhere else from someone better....;)

    i take it that your hubby's not pexer... ;)
  • Originally posted by terry ilaes


    i take it that your hubby's not pexer... ;)

    Well for one thing, he's not Pinoy so it's kinda useless for him to join if he can't understand most of the posts.

    And for one, let's just say my hubby and I don't exactly play by the traditional rules of the marriage game. ;)
  • you made a good point there pinkmoon about the infidelity part. i thought about that, but my homie was so down, i couldnt possibly suggest that.
  • uy ok yang asawa ni lala noh! they're really a great looking couple :p u can only imagine what they do in their bedroom ;)


    p.s.(obviously off topic)
    lala girl, say hi to ur hubby for me, that is if he still remembers who i am! hehehehe i remember you telling me about the danial day-lewis connection
  • Well yeah. Has it not occurred to him that women enjoy sex as much as men? Unless she's got her own issues that is, na she really never enjoyed it in the first place so why continue now. Humans are very sexual beings, it's kinda hard to believe they'd give up sex other than for religious or moral purposes (none of which relate to your friend's situation). Is she hostile about it? Baka naman she's stressed out. Stress affects the libido you know. Or baka they're actually just tired of the same old missionary brand of copulation and they just don't know it in which case they have to try new stuff (not just a matter of positions but mindset, take note). Or it could be she has some emotional issues with her husband, in which case if they're unresolved and repressed, she is unable to even put herself in the mood for sex. Maraming factors involved eh. Mahirap sabihin.
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ahem...

    more and more married couples here in montreal have been practicing the art of orgies. they also don't necessarilly only have to have sex with their hubby. they've separated the concept of love from sex. its purely animalistic and probably good.
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    multiple sex partners in a marriage relationship probably sounds funny or far fetched to some of you but people have already testified that it actually saved it...
  • Originally posted by pinkmoon
    Well yeah. Has it not occurred to him that women enjoy sex as much as men? Unless she's got her own issues that is, na she really never enjoyed it in the first place so why continue now. Humans are very sexual beings, it's kinda hard to believe they'd give up sex other than for religious or moral purposes (none of which relate to your friend's situation). Is she hostile about it? Baka naman she's stressed out. Stress affects the libido you know. Or baka they're actually just tired of the same old missionary brand of copulation and they just don't know it in which case they have to try new stuff (not just a matter of positions but mindset, take note). Or it could be she has some emotional issues with her husband, in which case if they're unresolved and repressed, she is unable to even put herself in the mood for sex. Maraming factors involved eh. Mahirap sabihin.

    i know. just, no more poon for him. no friend of mine suffers from blue balls, know what i mean? i take it personally when that happens because its so easy to get laid. oh well, well see. if his wife continue with the poon embargo, i hope he leaves her. so many women out there.

    grass, lalas husband must be alright. takes a special man to be able to land her. kelan naman yung special guy mo, grass?
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by cong
    you made a good point there pinkmoon about the infidelity part. i thought about that, but my homie was so down, i couldnt possibly suggest that.

    i'm not married or anything. hell no! but the girl's probably tired of the same old "prick" screwing her. there are sex shops, counselling, and other "nifty" ways toget him back in the game.
  • terry montrealer ka pala!!!

    Yeah I know the swinger thing has come back. I have no moral problems with is except to say that hygenically I just it's effing gross :throwup:. Back when the swinger thing was big in the 70's, people didn't have to worry about AIDS, just your usual run of the mill but nevertheless yucky STD. Pero ngayon may AIDS na, and I don't care how many tests you have in a year, it's still quite a risky concept. Yech.

    Pero off-topic na yan ha.

    Anyway like I was saying, it's obvious cong's friend doesn't even know WHY his wife is not sexually active anymore. Take note there are various ways to state her case, depending on the reasons behind her behaviour: she is holding out, she is not interested anymore, she is unknowingly suffering from a physiollogical condition, she is doesn't need it from him because yun nga she's getting it from somewhere else. So we know the problem, we just don't know WHY she's diong it so it would be hard to speculate on HOW the husband would act. Hindi ba?
  • Originally posted by terry ilaes


    i'm not married or anything. hell no! but the girl's probably tired of the same old "prick" screwing her. there are sex shops, counselling, and other "nifty" ways toget him back in the game.

    tru dat. dont know about counselling though. none of that boring stuff. do you ever see a hot counsellor? theyre probably just as repressed.
  • Originally posted by cong


    tru dat. dont know about counselling. none of that boring stuff. do you ever see a hot counsellor? theyre probably just as repressed.

    Don't forget the other "nifty" ways Terry suggested. There are workshops and more modern approaches to counselling you know. Lalo pa diyan sa So Cal area, I'm sure. One needn't resort to the same old method for anything anymore.
  • Originally posted by pinkmoon


    Don't forget the other "nifty" ways Terry suggested. There are workshops and more modern approaches to counselling you know. Lalo pa diyan sa So Cal area, I'm sure. One needn't resort to the same old method for anything anymore.

    i may have my girlfriend talk to his wife about those things. i cant suggest those things to my homie.

    "dude, try the *****, your penis might not be big enough."

    "bro, get the cl*t-tickler, your tounge cant hit the g-spot."

    i cant tell him these things.
  • And well, as I see you've overlooked a very important factor yet again, when you find out exactly WHY your friend's wife is behaving is such, let us know.
Sign In or Register to comment.