Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

what type of dress code do you wear?

ano po ba ang sinusuot niyo tuwing school days? formal or civilian?

Comments

• j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Depende sa kurso mo. SMIT students are required to wear corporate on Mondays, smart casuals on Tuesdays and casual clothing for the rest of the week. I think same goes for CDA students. SHRIM has a very peculiar dress code. Frosh/freshmen are generally required to wear corporate clothing as early as the first week. SDA students follow CSB's general dress code: Casual clothing as long as it doesn't break the rules. In various occasions, kahit SDA ka, you might be required to wear corporate attire when you do a project/thesis defense.

Your orientors at this year's FOP will tell you all about it.
  • thank you! :)
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wow, I usually wear shorts and t-shirt lang parati as an AB-HRM student! Times have definitely changed. :laugh: :glee:
  • may PE uniform din ba?
    @AltarBoy, I think that's still the case when I was there last year hehehe. Not sure. I'll ask my brother who's taking up BS-IS.

@karlxiv: Yep meron. They're available at the school's bookstore.

I hope walang na nalito sa last post ko. To clarify, just in case, freshmen from SHRIM are required to wear corporate from the first onwards :lol:
  • Dress Code Depende sa course halos lahat ng courses sa Taft Campus and Akic my dress code, pag course mo is sa SDA walang dress code doon.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So saang course required Cosplay uniform? :evil_lol:
    lol hehehe.

@KnightTemplar86, general dresscode ang applicable sa SDA students although it doesn't stop them from wearing what they want to be. :laugh:
  • I just transferred and I'm on SHRIM, so far, I've been wearing my casual clothes and no one's been nagging me on it, how long would it be 'till I would have to comply to the white longsleeves/black skirt ensemble?
    Not a SHRIM grad but based on what my friends from that course told me, you have to oblige with the dress code sooner than later especially if you have classes in the AKIC which is the beehive of SHRIM students. Hindi ka papapasukin ng mga guard kung nahuli kang hindi naka-uniform/SHRIM formal.

Don't wait until you get called out.
  • Hi, I was just wondering if I can be on my casual clothes as a shrim student if all my classes are conducted in csb main and sda? I have a classmate (from shrim) in a subject who only uses her shrim blazer and wear jeans, and our professor don't mind.
    Hi, I was just wondering if I can be on my casual clothes as a shrim student if all my classes are conducted in csb main and sda? I have a classmate (from shrim) in a subject who only uses her shrim blazer and wear jeans, and our professor don't mind.

I think okay lang kung sa SDA. Pero mahigpit daw ang enforcement ng SHRIM dress code sa Main. In the end, it's your call. :)
  • Nung wala pa dresscode, naka- slippers lang ako pumapasok! :D id 105 here!