Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

Books with worst movie adaptation

For you what are the books/novels with the worst movie adaptation?

Comments

• Battlefield Earth.

The book is just too long for a two hour movie.
  • My Sister's Keeper - my golly they changed the ending. that's what makes the book have this title then they removed this important part

Sarah's key - they made lots of changes in the movie. the book was awesome!
  • AurelianoBuendiaAurelianoBuendia PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sahara by Clive Cussler!

sobrang layo ng storya!
  • All Pippi Longstocking books.

Because Pippi Longstocking is such an over-acting child and she is annoying! This is why I hate her so much! Of course, I love the author, Astrid Lindgren. But, not Pippi herself. So I'd say, I hate the movies and also the books!
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ang dami. this is just a short list and more to follow.

American Sniper
    How to Train your Dragon
    I am Legend
    Scroch Trails: Maze Runner
    World War Z
  • AquamanAquaman PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Inferno by Dan Brown.

The book ending was brilliant. The virus was a perfect solution to slowing population growth. Without killing people.

The movie turned the creator of the virus as a run of the mill terrorist and murderer.

I saw the movie American Sniper. I thought it was good.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    but did you read the novel? both Inferno and American Sniper?

the American Sniper was a desentized movie adaptation.

the movie Inferno was completely altered especially the ending because in the novel the ending was anti-climatic. a lot of blah blah blah and no exploding girl.
  • All Pippi Longstocking books.

Because Pippi Longstocking is such an over-acting child and she is annoying! This is why I hate her so much! Of course, I love the author, Astrid Lindgren. But, not Pippi herself. So I'd say, I hate the movies and also the books!

Agree with you:)
  • All Pippin Long-stocking books.

Because Pippin Long-stocking is such an over-acting child and she is annoying! This is why I hate her so much! Of course, I love the author, Astride Linden. But, not Pippin herself. So I'd say, I hate the movies and also the books! academic assignment help