FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Cosmopoint Institute of Technology (CIIT)

d.a.fd.a.f Member PExer
hello! any inputs regarding this multimedia school? is the education/curriculum here competitive? any graduates from this school?

in this day and age, ideal pa kaya na magtake ng multimedia course (3D animation, graphic design, game production etc), considering na hindi naman gumagawa totally and consistently ang local production ng cartoons/movies/shows na pure animation o games.

thanks.

Comments

• d.a.fd.a.f Member PExer
    up ko lang.
  • ChaosMohawkChaosMohawk Member PExer
    You know what, I had the same dilemma last year. CIIT really impressed me when they came to my high school, and I think that they offer decent programs. But in these tough times, it's hard to gamble on a course (Specially those in the multimedia arts, animation, etc.) that is a bit unstable at the moment.

But if you're willing to take the risk, then go :) I think CIIT is a decent school.
    @ChaosMohawk

Noted. Thank you.

hi pexers! anything you can add? thanks!
  • I really am interested in CIIT but my parents won't allow me to even inquire in this school. If I had to take Multimedia course I want to do it in a Multimedia School! Any advice???:(
  • You know what, I had the same dilemma last year. CIIT really impressed me when they came to my high school, and I think that they offer decent programs. But in these tough times, it's hard to gamble on a course (Specially those in the multimedia arts, animation, etc.) that is a bit unstable at the moment.

But if you're willing to take the risk, then go :) I think CIIT is a decent school.

Bukod sa CIIT san pa ba pwedeng mag-take ng Multimedia Arts? Meron na ba ditong nakapunta na ng CIIT? Maganda ba talaga dun?:hmm:
    i heard benilde also offers good programs, check this link:

http://www.tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=147586
  • ChaosMohawkChaosMohawk Member PExer
    Kung kaya ng bulsa niyo, then your best bet is Benilde. I think tapos na ang application period nila, though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file