do you think Dawson's Creek season 4 ended the right way?

i know that people say the Graduation episode (my favorite episode of the series so far!) should have been the season finale, but i think that the season finale was just on the button...it was another great episode, a perfect way to end the season and close a chapter of the series...i loved the way they went back to basics with Joey and Dawson watching ET just like the old times, lying down together on the bed and that kiss by the window...it is classic Dawson's Creek, very reminiscent of the first season finale...the episode was really sweet and sad at the same time (fave scene ko was when Pacey called Dawson, and when Jen and Dawson said their goodbyes)...it's a perfect way to the end the season 'coz i have a feeling that next season will be very different already...

Comments

• LushLush 2 Cent Whore PExer
    Yes! I loved it. The ending left me completely satisfied while still evoking enough curiosity about the future of Dawson's Creek. I can't wait to see what happens next but I'm very, very happy for now that the goodbye ended with a kiss between Dawson and Joey!

I'm a staunch supporter of the Dawson-Joey duo so, well, I couldn't help but shed tears and shriek in delight towards the end! :belat:
  • nheonheo nheowitzki #41 PExer
    nde ko napanood :(
  • hat_tr1ckhat_tr1ck Underachiever PExer
    All I'm hoping for is that they don't call it Dawson's Creek : The College Years. :lol:
  • burn_stampedeburn_stampede [Gryffindor S?eker] PExer
    i think that was the great ending but also a great start of the next season.....

ithink it's great to see jen and dawson saying their goodbye just the old times cause we all know their past!

another thing it's when dawson said to joey that this chapter is over that they need to start another chapter of their lives i think it's the turning point of the story that they must move on with their lives..

do you think pacey should talk to joey or not?
  • beaniebeanie Member PExer
    i really liked the ending! i was really touched when Pacey called Dawson and when Dawson said that he's proud of Pacey... haaay! it's one of the best episodes of dcreek... i'm looking forward to the next season! :D
  • charming_Gcharming_G Member PExer
    I must agree that one the most touching parts of the season finale was when Pacey called Dawson (true friendship, i must say), all the while i thought he was going to call Joey.

I am really satisfied with the way it ended. There's true friendship, true love and true happiness! Can't wait for the next season!

:angel:
  • munikmunik . PExer
    Great season ender!
    Makes one look forward to the next season already. :)
  • tin28tin28 Member ✭✭✭
    sheeshh!!!ang ***** ***** ko talaga ...i totally forgot..naalala ko na lang alas dyes na ng gabi...anyways update people...one guy from Gilmore Girls will be a part of the Dawson Cast..si Tristan ata...he would be a friend of Joey or Jen ata...
  • cherub_08cherub_08 *&%#$/@* PExer
    i absolutely agree with hat_tr1ck! :laugh:

every scene was perfect!

yup, it was very touching when Pacey called Dawson to say goodbye. true friendship indeed.

Dawson and Joey's scene was touching too. after all that have happened, they're still there for each other. i see true love and great friendship. i agree with homebuddy, it's like seeing that season 1 episode again. kilig :*). it's also good that Dawson said that they have to end the chapter, to move on with their lives.

i really admire the relationship of both Pacey and Dawson & Joey and Dawson. they have built a very solid foudation. so in the end, whatever trials they may have encountered, there's still respect and friendship.

other good scenes: Mr Leery saying something wise (i forgot what he said :D ) to Dawson; when Jen and Dawson hugged; grams was telling her love story.
  • f0r5aK3nf0r5aK3n Ascendant BridgeBurner PExer
    i wish that the final episode would be nominated for an emmy. The best episode ever.
  • q18q18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PExer
    huh? ba't parang lahat ata kayo dito dawson-joey fan? eh pano na si pacey?? di ba mas maganda kung pacey-joey pa rin? mas bagay sila! pansin ko lang kasi biglang nag-end relationship nila pacey and joey na walang dahilan...wala lang parang gusto lang bigla nung director para magkabalikan sila ni dawson. tsaa hindi ba sobrang bilis naman ma-get-over ni joey si pacey? kaka-break lang nila tapos in-love na naman sya kay dawson? labo ha.

pano na kaya yun season 5 nun? all of them are in different places na? pano na sila mag-me-meet nun para magkaron ng scenes sa show?
  • crush_09crush_09 simple_jhazzz PExer
    Dwason'screek will not on air this august... I don't have any idea kung kelan uli cla mag oon-air.. pra di mo cla mamis visit ka sa website nla ..www.dawson'screek.com maraming clipping's dun.. yung mga season's and episode na namiss mo mkkta mo dun..

see yah! :D
  • crab_sushicrab_sushi flowerchild PExer
    may next season pa ba? akala ko last na ang season 4 :D
  • homeBuddyhomeBuddy Member PExer
    crab_sushi: yes, may season 5 pa! and i've got spoilers...
    MAJOR SPOILERS! SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
    dawson's dad will die this season w/c brings him back to capeside END SPOILER END SPOILER END SPOILER

anyways, i hope people don't get this wrong na Dawson-Joey thread 'to...i am a Pacey-Joey fan, but i really liked the finale nga kasi it went back to basics, it was the Dawson's Creek we all fell in love with and it was nice for the show to remind us why we've all been watching in the first place...
  • cherub_08cherub_08 *&%#$/@* PExer
    oo nga, it's not a Dawson-Joey thread. :D

and it's not that Joey got over Pacey that soon. kasi even when they were together, there's still a spark between Dawson and Joey. you can't blame them. they've been best friends and the love they feel for each other is truly deep. i think it wouldn't change. even if they'll have other relationships, there will always be that spark between them.

super kilig ako when Joey and Pacey went dating. very colorful love story nila kaya lang Pacey has to face his own battle and get his act together. after non siguro, ok na ulit me sa love team nila. :teehee:
  • crush_09crush_09 simple_jhazzz PExer
    me too! :D gsto ko yung chemistry ng mga beauty nila ... match cla:D sa oct. 3 ang ere nla uli... don't worry :D malapit-lapit na..
  • greenDestinygreenDestiny Sharp as the sword PExer
    the last episode was marvelous! i really loved that part when joey and dawson were to bid their farewell... oh geez... i can feel how hard it is to be parted from someone who's been with you since childhood and had been your bestfriend wherein you've shared almost everything...
  • L0oNey4paceyL0oNey4pacey Member PExer
    Originally posted by q18
    huh? ba't parang lahat ata kayo dito dawson-joey fan? eh pano na si pacey?? di ba mas maganda kung pacey-joey pa rin? mas bagay sila! pansin ko lang kasi biglang nag-end relationship nila pacey and joey na walang dahilan...wala lang parang gusto lang bigla nung director para magkabalikan sila ni dawson. tsaa hindi ba sobrang bilis naman ma-get-over ni joey si pacey? kaka-break lang nila tapos in-love na naman sya kay dawson? labo ha.

pano na kaya yun season 5 nun? all of them are in different places na? pano na sila mag-me-meet nun para magkaron ng scenes sa show?

oo nga e...i agree...lahat ng sinabi mo q18, same with me. gulat ako...marami palang may gs2 sa season ender na yun. ako, hindi ko sya nagustuhan :ayaw:

when i finished reading the transcript a couple months back, una kong reaction...NYEK!!!!!! lalo na nung napanood ko nung monday! anong nangyari sa buong season?! nabaliwala! :confused3:

"their relationships are a wash! the whole season is a wash!" (inspired by jack 3rd season ender)

ang bilis makahanap ng iba ni joey! major relationship kaya nya si pacey and medyo almost 1 year sila! longest relationship nla pareho yun. how easy was it 4 her 2 replace him?! :mad:

bigla na lng pinagbreak ng writers sila PJ para sa season ender na yun :angry: sayang tlga.

mas maganda pa rin yun 3rd season ender...sori...PJer tlga ako e :love:

nxt season, maraming new characters, 2lad ni audrey na roomm8 ni joey. may spoiler na hindi tatagal si dawson sa USC tapos punta sya sa Worthington. ewan ko. sana hindi totoo. we'll just see on oct. 3. PJ pa rin! :)
  • homeBuddyhomeBuddy Member PExer
    Originally posted by L0oNey4pacey

ang bilis makahanap ng iba ni joey! major relationship kaya nya si pacey and medyo almost 1 year sila! longest relationship nla pareho yun. how easy was it 4 her 2 replace him?! :mad:

as i said, i'm also a Pacey-Joey fan but i'd just like to clear na hindi nagkabalikan si Dawson at Joey...as i saw it, it was just a goodbye kiss...i mean, those 2 have loved each other all these years and a kiss wouldn't hurt, pero i don't think it meant that Dawson and Joey are back together...the writers aren't that stupid...in fact, next season, may own love lives na silang lahat...and yes, Dawson is going to meet up with Joey but will stick around longer 'coz of a tragedy (w/c i mentioned above)...
  • LushLush 2 Cent Whore PExer
    Originally posted by homeBuddy

as i said, i'm also a Pacey-Joey fan but i'd just like to clear na hindi nagkabalikan si Dawson at Joey...as i saw it, it was just a goodbye kiss...i mean, those 2 have loved each other all these years and a kiss wouldn't hurt, pero i don't think it meant that Dawson and Joey are back together...the writers aren't that stupid...in fact, next season, may own love lives na silang lahat...and yes, Dawson is going to meet up with Joey but will stick around longer 'coz of a tragedy (w/c i mentioned above)...

Ang galing mo! Hindi ka man lang naglagay ng warning na spoiler na yung sinasabi mo! :shout:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file