Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

PAGSASAKA | Biz

We have a small farm in Cavite and I'd like to turn it into a viable business, but I don't know how. We harvest fruits and vegetables regularly, sometimes we sell them in some markets, mostly we just give them away to friends and family. D How do I start becoming a serious farmer? Saan ako magbabagsak ng produce, paano maging supplier sa groceries, restos, etc? Pls help! Wala talaga ako masyado alam sa pagfafarm as a business, farm as a hobby lang. Thanks!

Comments

• sa palengke mas mabilis..
  • hanap ka ng babagsakan. sample ng bagsakan sa nepa q mart tapos sa balintawak market.
  • My 2 cents: maganda to have an advocacy din. Why not go into organic farming? As a farmer you care for the planet, its people & of course, gain profit kasi business yan. organic produce got premium price! Your market will be the health-conscious consumers, those willing to shell out more to get organic foods. Madami ng weekend market that showcases organic produce. Salcedo Weekend Market is one.
  • We have a small farm in Cavite and I'd like to turn it into a viable business, but I don't know how. We harvest fruits and vegetables regularly, sometimes we sell them in some markets, mostly we just give them away to friends and family. :D How do I start becoming a serious farmer? Saan ako magbabagsak ng produce, paano maging supplier sa groceries, restos, etc? Pls help! Wala talaga ako masyado alam sa pagfafarm as a business, farm as a hobby lang. Thanks!

Saan sa cavite ang farm mo? Sa Bacoor kasi ako nakatira at naisip ko na kung maganda ang produce ay pwede ako dyan kumugha ***? pls PM me na lang of your reply... God Bless on your produce...
  • Johny_BonnyJohny_Bonny PEx Rookie ⭐

When my grandparents were my age, farms looked like those in children’s books. They raised a little of everything on their farm. Now everything become much harder  and even keeping a  small farm could make you a lot of stress  .There are many details that you should keep in your mind .As example a bout some equipment which I have used all the season and at the winter left it on the farm under the sheds .On the next year I found all the equipment full rust and corrosion .I was very upset because it was a new technique and I would have used it for many years.I turned to this  guys https://bisonconstructions.com.au/steel-buildings/farm-buildings/machinery-sheds-workshops  that built  a  large garage for all the tractors and equipment to avoid such problems .Now I only keep the equipment and premises and are more careful with it .