MA in Psychology

Guys, pahelp po.. Just wanna ask sa mga kapexers kung saan mura mag-aral ng MA in Psychology(Industrial).. Im planning to pursue post graduate studies kac while working.. Hoping to graduate na kac this coming sept. Eh since fresh grad.. baka mababa lang ang maging sahod ko sa work.. kaya murang tuition lang ang hanap ko... Sana matulungan nio ako.. Thanks...

Meron sa RTU kaso kelangan 5 years na sa work para makapagenrol sa MA in Psych.. =(

Comments

• jessfredrickjessfredrick the common denominator ✭✭✭
    Hello Whitehunter,

You can check PLM (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila), MA I/O Psychology program. I think, they are offering this course na kaya naman ang tuition. :)
  • whitehunterwhitehunter Member PExer
    Im neither born nor raised in manila po eh.. ok lang ba sa PLM yun?!
  • jessfredrickjessfredrick the common denominator ✭✭✭
    I think, okay lang kahit hindi Manila resident or Manila-born. :)
  • bi_rainbi_rain NU Breed PExer
    open naman ang PLM sa non Manila residents
  • whitehunterwhitehunter Member PExer
    ok.. thanks po..
  • KingofDexKingofDex Member PExer
    Kung affordability hanap mo, go fo PUP and PLM. Parehas may Masters sa Psychology.

About sa sinasabi mo. PWEDE ka mag MA Psychology sa PLM kahit hindi ka Manila resident. Applicable lang sya sa undergraduate degree programs nila.
  • yoyogurthanyoyogurthan Member PExer
    Good day!

I'm taking up my MA Psych now. Soon, I will be writing my thesis.

Have you heard of KOPINOS? They are children of KOrean nationals and FiliPINO women, thus the term Kopino. The mothers are left here in the Philippines leaving them raising their children alone. The number of Kopinos continues to rise as the number of Korean visitors also rise.

I'm really interested about them (Kopinos and mothers), so I want them as my participants/subject. My problem is I don't know exactly what I want to know. My mind and brain are now stuck and can't think of new ideas.

I've tried to search EBSCO, our online database for academic journals, but I couldn't find similar studies--which is actually a good thing and a bad thing. Good because I might be the first person to make a thesis about them and it could be a great contribution to the society especially to the Kopino community. Bad because it would be difficult for me to gather references and other resources.

So, once again...I'm asking you fellow PEXers to help me.

Please suggest on what can I specifically study about Kopinos and/or their mothers.

Thanks a lot! :)
  • crasher_ruby2crasher_ruby2 Member PExer
    Hi! may Masters in Psychology po ba sa PUP open University and PLM open university?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file