Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

ABC's Missing (Starring Ashley Judd)

forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
[VIDEO]

Premieres this Thursday (US) 8 pm at ABC.

Looks like it has a similar vibe with Liam Neeson's movie Taken. Anyway, the show has 10 episodes and was shot on location in Europe.

Comments

• forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    Premieres today in the US
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i just hope the show delivers.
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Fox Philippines is also going to air Missing rin pala. Might catch it when it has a start date,
  • watching it now!! looks interesting but ashley judd looks Old...
  • Nice Pilot! and surprisingly notable cast

Sean bean is here [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER](for a few seconds) :D [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    and Cliff curtis (columbiana, DH4, 3kings)

well if you like Taken (Liam Neeson) this is the show for you 100% riff off...
  • MrSinisterMrSinister PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    just finished watching the pilot, I have to agree it's a rip-off of Taken
  • ticktockticktock PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I like the pilot! Can't wait for episode 2.
    "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my [son] go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."-Becca Winstone

:lol:
  • ticktockticktock PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Miller: And what's this PFA? Some kind of foreign political group?

Agent: Sir, that's Parent Faculty Association.

:glee:
  • maysapawmaysapaw Australian Open 2020 Participant 🎾
    @j5bata....akala ko tuloy sinabi nya talaga yung mga words na yan :lol:

my guess is that
    Papa Sean is still alive
    and the mastermind in kidnapping Michael.
    Grabe lang iyung mga "Paris" shots nila eh halata namang nasa green screen siya. hat includes that wide pan shot from the Eiffel Tower to that bridge in the last scene (which highly reminds me of a similar Paris shot in last week's episode of Ringer).

Hopefully, that's just for the pilot. I want actual outdoor scenes in Europe, not recreated location sets shot somewhere in the Czech Republic. :lol:

Demanding ba? :laugh:
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Hmmm, so many things to write about the show, dunno where to start. I thought Ashley Judd is too old to be an awesome spy, then I saw that she's actually co-executive producer. During some of the action scenes, I thought that she woke up one day telling herself "hey I want to be a spy!" so she pitched the show to someone and the rest is history. Hehehe!

The only thing that makes the show different is that it's about a MOM spy. The spies we see are usually the young, sexy ones. But the rest? Fight scenes, locations - nothing new.

But, I'm a sucker for spy shows so I'll still follow this. :D
    I will do ANYTHING....to find my boy-Becca Winston :laugh:
  • reminds me of Taken (Liam Neeson) movie *okay*
    episode 2 is better than the first.

i guess i just found the female Jack Bauer. well with a little Spooks. :glee:
    ^and a sprinkling of Liam Neeson's ka-bada$$ness.
    ^^ with Ashley Judd screaming here lungs out. Miccchhhhaaaeeellllll!!!!

:glee:
    Iniisip ko as I was watching the elevator scene last night if there was a chance na may makakapansin kay Hard Drive na nakasakay ng elevator. It wouldn't be realistic given ang ki-crystal clear ng mga bintana that makes up most of the entire building.

Buti realism offsets conventional TV wisdom on this hahaha. ***** lang kapag hindi siya nakita ng mga sikyo. :lol:

"[IMICHAEEEEEEELLLLLLLL![/I]"
  • jayel85jayel85 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I love this show together with Awake, Touch and A Gifted Man.
  • Makes me wonder how the series would be if it were Jodie Foster in the lead. I'm not completely solved with Ashley Judd's acting chops here. :lol:

Just can't help thinking since Jodie was great in Panic Room and Flightplan.

But kudos to Ashley and her stamina. All the running and fight scenes I can imagine are really tough to do.

8 more episodes to go. Loving this series so far. *okay*