Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

Pagpaprangkisa | Kumon

air22223air22223 PExer
edited April 2019 in The Entrepreneur's Corner
hi peeps! its my first time to open a business, i'm planning to franchise "kumon" math and reading program. what do you guys think?? feedback naman. any idea how much yung franchise nila? and other fees? do you think mag-click kaya?

thanks

Comments

• air22223 wrote: »
    hi peeps! its my first time to open a business, i'm planning to franchise "kumon" math and reading program. what do you guys think?? feedback naman. any idea how much yung franchise nila? and other fees? do you think mag-click kaya?

thanks

depende po kasi sa location siguro, i have a friend working sa kumon main office baka matulungan ka niya *okay**okay**okay*
  • i handled the external audit of kumon under deloittes.

ok naman.. pero alam ko, babae ang dapat franchisee... then magaling sa math... basic requirement nila yun...di ko lang alam ngayon if pwede na ang lalaking franchisee....
  • i'm a math instructor. wala naman problem sa akin sa math :)
    i'm female too. i just need info if okay ba, before i inquire sa main office. do you have idea how much they spend roughly sa franchise, etc..?
  • ayus! swak na swak ka na magfranchise ng kumon...

nasa 500k yung last time na alam ko na franchise fee then you need a place to be the "classroom" gastos mo renovation... then books, learning materials, galing sa kumon, bibilhin mo din...
  • Its nice to franchise kumon since its already well known

But I have a better proposition, I can give you leverage for future business. I know what you are thinking..... promise If this is networking you can shoot me or walk out in front of me (just exaggerating.haha). Since you are a math tutor I bet you're good at numbers and I think you are one of the few people that can profit in our system. Should you choose to have financial freedom using your applied math and analysis you can call or text me at +639275149118 my name is Christopher an introducing broker. If you want to schedule an appointment just text me your preferred time and place, should you wish to be at our office I can pick you up using our company car and our office is located at ayala ave makati.

Hope to hear from you soon,

(for interested parties aside from TS you can PM me... thanks pex)
  • You may also want to try inquiring about other educational franchises.

YTC Your Tutorial Center is a 100% Filipino owned company and has recently opened for franchising. The difference of this with Kumon is that they offer ACADEMIC SUPPORT BASED ON CURRICULUM.

You may e-mail [email protected] or [email protected] for franchise inquirires.
  • anyone interested in part time here?
    caritas needs business part timers.

complete details:
    http://www.caritasbusiness.blogspot.com

- maraming salamat, paul
  • tazjhaie wrote: »
    ayus! swak na swak ka na magfranchise ng kumon...

nasa 500k yung last time na alam ko na franchise fee then you need a place to be the "classroom" gastos mo renovation... then books, learning materials, galing sa kumon, bibilhin mo din...

Hello po. I just want to correct the franchise fee. It's only 28,000 pesos inclusive of the Starter Kit and VAT. :)
  • tazjhaie wrote: »
    ayus! swak na swak ka na magfranchise ng kumon...

Hi po! FYI po, para na rin sa mga nagtatanong ng franchise fee ng Kumon. It is only P28,000 for one subject. But yes, location, renovation, etc should be shouldered by you. For more info po, better call at @ (632) 885-0226 and attend their franchise orientation to hear about more valid info about the franchise :)

Thank you! :)
  • Hi air22223, natuloyba pagkuha mo ng kumon franchise?
  • We are franchising! The FIRST and ONLY Self-Service Bagnet Restaurant in the Philippines, HAPPY BAGNET is now FRANCHISING! Be your own BOSS by emailing us at [email protected]gnet.com or by calling 0949-859-7239!

Be part of our growing company at Happy Bagnet!