Rare Movies

*keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
I am in search of this Mexican film - starring Salma Hayek. This is where she got her start as an actress with potential - not just a siren. The title is MIDAQ ALLEY and it has the concept of that of GO! wherein the story is unveiled through recurring events in the eyes of one character to the next.

This is a good film - and I want to get a copy of it - VCD or DVD - kahit VHS basta meron.

Where do you think could I get one?

*okay*

Comments

• *keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
    I guess no one really knows about this film, huh? If ever you do see a VCD or a VHS - (I don't think this would be in DVD though) - kindly inform me, thanks.

*okay*
  • desiredesire Tainted Thoughts PExer
    V1085278.jpg

Here are some web sites where you can buy it, but I'm not sure if all of them can ship orders outside the US. Just check out each site okay.

Video Flicks.com - Accepts International Orders

Price Grabber.com

I Film.com

Amazon.com

Best Web Buys.com

Barnes and Noble.com
  • teanutsteanuts http://www.kilcher04.net PExer
    ey, can anyone tell me where to find a copy of the road home ? un ung first movie ata ni zhang ziyi eh... directed by zhang yimou...
    I saw a copy of that movie sa National Bookstore Katipunan. VCD. I'm not sure if meron pa.

*okay*
    Wala pa rin akong MIDAQ ALLEY - please inform me na lang. Those who're also searching for hard to find DVDs or VCDs, post na lang kayo dito.

*okay*
  • mytyragirlmytyragirl Live Life Simply ! PExer
    Originally posted by teanuts
    ey, can anyone tell me where to find a copy of the road home ? un ung first movie ata ni zhang ziyi eh... directed by zhang yimou...

Hi there! I just saw a copy of this in Astrovision Robinson's Galleria 3rd level ata. If i'm not mistaken VCD format at mga 299-425 ata ang price. Why don't you call them and ask to make sure.
    Ang bata pa ng itsura ni Zhang Ziyi sa cover. Bakit? Maganda ba kwento nito? Tunkgol saan? English ba?
  • TharakiTharaki Webmaster PExer
    Originally posted by mytyragirl

Hi there! I just saw a copy of this in Astrovision Robinson's Galleria 3rd level ata. If i'm not mistaken VCD format at mga 299-425 ata ang price. Why don't you call them and ask to make sure.
    Ang bata pa ng itsura ni Zhang Ziyi sa cover. Bakit? Maganda ba kwento nito? Tunkgol saan? English ba?

great cinematography and simple yet very nice love story. when i first see the vcd of the road home, the price is still 150. too bad, i supposed to buy then though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file