Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Help Needed: Foreign - Filipina Relationship Advice

I’m a foreigner and I’ve been in a serious relationship with a Filipina for 3 years now. My girlfriend is considered pretty for a Filipina and I am considered “guwapo” for a foreigner. I am gone away from the Philippines about half my time working. I don’t understand her behavior. There are two things I have questions about.
-
1. My girlfriend is obsessively jealous and thinks I cheat on her. She constantly accuses me of this and I’m faithful to her. One foreign friend that has lived in the Philippines for 6 years told me this is the sign of a woman who is a cheater. What are your thoughts?
-
2. I have supported my girlfriend and her daughter for the last 3 years. For the first year and a half she stayed on budget perfectly and I used to give her money once a month. For the last year and a half she can’t stay on budget ever. I’ve even tried to give it to her twice a month. She ALWAYS runs out of money and I have to give her more. She says it’s only for necessities, and her father is not making much money now. I’ve told her we need to stay on budget, but it’s hardly necessities because she insisted I buy her a new 9000p cell phone and later a 4500p camera. What’s going on? I would like to hear from some Filipinos. Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Foreigner = SUGAR DADDY ... it ain't love, dude, it's just money out of your pocket.... :glee:

--
    my_2_cents
  • I don't know if TS story is true or this is a fabricated one since there are 2 recent threads here that discusses about foreigner / filipino relationship . How timely ...
  • I don't think its that difficult explaining to her you're on a budget. If she bugs you, its a matter of staying firm. I don't even think its a big issue at all. She being jealous is a sign of cheating? You mean she is just acting in order to cover up her cheating? You need more proof to back up your suspicion.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Big pimpin, I hate to blanket Pinays in this manner (a lot of Filipinas are decent women) but I hope you ain't that stupid. If white girl did that you wouldn't even take two shakes to know she's scamming yo' *****$.

Filipinas are no different. Think of difference in culture as this: hardware are the same, software are just different versions. Just because she may seem sweeter, don't mean she ain't capable of duping you.

But since you say you love her, give her the benefit of the doubt. I'd hate to advice you and despise me forever. Tell her times are tough and you wouldn't be giving her much and that you'd appreciate it if she start going to work. If she sticks around, hey, she proved us wrong, otherwise she didn't pass the fire test and she ain't legit but only gold plated.
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Big pimpin, I hate to blanket Pinays in this manner (a lot of Filipinas are decent women) but I hope you ain't that stupid. If white girl did that you wouldn't even take two shakes to know she's scamming yo' *****$.

Filipinas are no different. Think of difference in culture as this: hardware are the same, software are just different versions. Just because she may seem sweeter, don't mean she ain't capable of duping you.

But since you say you love her, give her the benefit of the doubt. I'd hate to advice you and despise me forever. Tell her times are tough and you wouldn't be giving her much and that you'd appreciate it if she start going to work. If she sticks around, hey, she proved us wrong, otherwise she didn't pass the fire test and she ain't legit but only gold plated.

this is what i do to girls who i suspect are gold digging. when you go out, don't take the taxi, take the jeep. i noticed that poor filipinas who are gold diggers will refuse to be seen taking a jeep with a foreigner. i'm a filipino and they won't do that too. but the funny thing is fresh graduates from college don't mind at all. and don't spend on those discos or starbucks, tell her you want to eat in a 'tapsilogan' for a change since you don't have much money and want to have a good chat instead of going to a bar get drunk eat junk food and smoke.

it's easier to test a poor filipina golddigger than a rich filipina golddigger. a rich filipina will invest in a rich man by not spending much until he marries her, a poor filipina golddigger will insist on spending on day 1. so being stingy on the first day is enough a test.
  • you should buy this :glee:

http://filipina202.com/
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    1. My girlfriend is obsessively jealous and thinks I cheat on her. She constantly accuses me of this and I’m faithful to her. One foreign friend that has lived in the Philippines for 6 years told me this is the sign of a woman who is a cheater. What are your thoughts?

Could be one of these:
    1) She's been cheated before and she's bringing that past issue into your relationship now.
    2) She may not have cheated on you yet, but she may have the tendency to cheat.
    3) She's just paranoid. IDK why. You have to check her background WHY.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^4. She's threatened that her source of income may go dry.
  • revhardrevhard PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

Could be one of these:
    1) She's been cheated before and she's bringing that past issue into your relationship now.
    2) She may not have cheated on you yet, but she may have the tendency to cheat.
    3) She's just paranoid. IDK why. You have to check her background WHY.

Or

4.) She's Filipina. :lol:

TS, it's nice of you to send her money every f*ckin month. However, that's not your responsibility, and you shouldn't make it your responsibility. Try this:

Tell her about a month in advance that you won't have money to send her for the next couple of months because you have to pay for something (make up a story). She'll give you all the drama in the world (believe me) just to make you shell out for sure, but stand firm. Tell her you just don't have it.

Based on her attitude, you may be able to gauge if she really loves you or just your wallet.

Good luck.
  • I can't help but think that the relationship is largely founded on the material support you're giving her. Do you sincerely love her? How about her, do you ever feel that she's just in it for the money? Are all these troubles worth it?

My response echoes all the other replies to this thread. The consensus is already a strong indicator of what you should do. However, I cannot recommend of any way to "test" your relationship. Maybe, an honest talk between the 2 of you, but I think it would also hurt.
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Maybe, an honest talk between the 2 of you, but I think it would also hurt.

if she is a gold digger, chances are she won't admit it.
  • Age please:lol:

She sounds like a jobless golddigger.:rotflmao:
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    brian413 wrote: »
    I’m a foreigner and I’ve been in a serious relationship with a Filipina for 3 years now. My girlfriend is considered pretty for a Filipina and I am considered “guwapo” for a foreigner. I am gone away from the Philippines about half my time working. I don’t understand her behavior. There are two things I have questions about.
    -
    -
    2. I have supported my girlfriend and her daughter for the last 3 years. For the first year and a half she stayed on budget perfectly and I used to give her money once a month. For the last year and a half she can’t stay on budget ever. I’ve even tried to give it to her twice a month. She ALWAYS runs out of money and I have to give her more. She says it’s only for necessities, and her father is not making much money now. I’ve told her we need to stay on budget, but it’s hardly necessities because she insisted I buy her a new 9000p cell phone and later a 4500p camera. What’s going on? I would like to hear from some Filipinos. Thank you for your help!

^^ You made 2ND new thread here. I remember the other one in in this forum.

-If you're suspicious if she's really cheating. *****'on HIRE A DETECTIVE. Really there is a PRIVATE DETECTIVE that can be hired.
    It's natural that a filipina be suspicious of a foreigner. IDK with her why she opted you to be her BF. If at first she really had a gutfeel that you might be covering up your real status abroad. I mean most foreigners can really fake that they're single, or not a fugitive.

-Her background itself will tell you if she really is a gold-digger. For the past 3years. You were supporting her kid. Have you met her parents??? If she was born with well-off parents-I can understand why she still can rely with her dad.

-Those price of gadgets you were telling here isn't really PRICEY.
    If it was really a high-priced gadget -phone/camera. It could have been 20,ooo-30,ooo plus PESOS.

-Now why isn't she working?? She's not working for her kid before you two met????

-She could have HAD issues-coz you weren't proposing marriage. Or no marriage plans at all. But before we go further than that, you had doubts of her cheating. So again HIRE A PRIVATE DETECTIVE. It won't cost that much. I think supporting her daughter cost more.

-Where's the dad of her kid?? It's the dad's responsibilty to provide child support. Assert yourself that in reality you don't have a responsibility to that kid.

-NOW YOU BEING BROKE, WILL MEAN THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON HER??? Is that even a logical explanation???
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rickym wrote: »
    this is what i do to girls who i suspect are gold digging. when you go out, don't take the taxi, take the jeep. i noticed that poor filipinas who are gold diggers will refuse to be seen taking a jeep with a foreigner. i'm a filipino and they won't do that too. but the funny thing is fresh graduates from college don't mind at all. and don't spend on those discos or starbucks, tell her you want to eat in a 'tapsilogan' for a change since you don't have much money and want to have a good chat instead of going to a bar get drunk eat junk food and smoke.

it's easier to test a poor filipina golddigger than a rich filipina golddigger. a rich filipina will invest in a rich man by not spending much until he marries her, a poor filipina golddigger will insist on spending on day 1. so being stingy on the first day is enough a test.

^^ Look if there are JEEPS -ONLY JEEPS around-available for public transport. I think that's the only time I can ride a Jeep. But if there were busses(aircon) or cabs. I'd ride an aircon bus atleast it cost quite a little over the JEEP. PAY for the comfort & aircon. It's extremely hot, and dusty outside.

-Now if i was a fresh graduate-it's understandable that i should choose the cheapest mode of transport. COZ I STILL DON'T HAVE THE BUDGET(SALARY)-to afford myself to ride a cab.

-Someone who agrees to eat with you in a tapsilogan or even a carinderia. Will not really mask her true intentions of going for your wallet-later on.

-Now you can judge someone as a goldigger-if she was asking about your bank account, if she's asking you pricey gadgets not even sharing the bill for a pricey gadget or if she's asking for pricey bags/fashion accessories/outfits. While you knew so well before you came in the picture-she wasn't really owning atleast a pair of that.:rolleyes::hmm: Or doesn't have any of it before. She's really milking on you.
  • Marriage Agency "Olympya" offers matchmaking service services for men interested in serious relationships and marriage with Ukrainian ladies. We have big database of single Ukrainian ladies dreaming about family happiness and love, our ladies are of different ages starting with 18 years old. We know our single women well; we communicate with them regularly and update information daily. There won't be intermediaries on your way like different international websites, so the service will be more quality and for more reasonable price. Once we get familiar with your search criteria, we will propose you to know better and meet women that are potentially excellent matches. Many of our clients found their Ukrainian bride with our matchmaking service.

Send us an email with a description of who you are and what you seek in a future wife. Don’t forget to join recent and clear pictures of yourself. We will search our database and find profiles of single Ukrainian women who match your criteria and vice-versa. This could be the first step toward sharing your life with a beautiful Ukrainian bride!

Our agency proposes following services:
    -translation services (correspondence, chats, video communication, phone calls)
    -exchange of contact details with a lady upon mutual agreement in case you don't need translation assistance and other our services while developing your acquaintance.
    -booking service in Ukraine (plane/train/bus tickets, transfers between cities and airports, accommodations -apartments/hotels)
    -visa consulting service: tourist, visitor, fiancée, spouse visa
    -flowers/presents delivery service
    -international travel agency services (regular/charter flights, hotels, visa support)

In case you have questions, you are welcome! We will try to assist you in any service you may need. You will receive a guaranteed quality service; we really care about your success!!!

Phone: 00380937604880
    What's up, viber: 00380688130012
    E-mail: [email protected]
  • takumi18takumi18 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Your girlfriend is making sure that her source of funds will not stop. If I were you I will dump her. There are plenty of loveless ladies who is more desrving of your love.
  • SPRINGHEEL69SPRINGHEEL69 PEx Rookie ⭐
    my_2_cents wrote: »
    Foreigner = SUGAR DADDY ... it ain't love, dude, it's just money out of your pocket.... :glee:

LOL,

Foreign man + FIlipina woman = Business transaction
    Foreign woman + Filipino man = ALPHA MALE
  • I know that this is an old post but I'll just give my opinion for future readers out there. The situation that the TS have is not really good. If there is money involve and you support here financially, you can't really tell if it's real love. Foreigners are often to be seen to be the answer to poverty for many filipina. If you stop supporting her financially, you'll see her true colors. If she loves you, she can understand.
  • Funny how these white people date Filipinas who dont have stable jobs or not even working then blaming them that they are gold diggers. what do you expect? I hate seeing this kind of story all over the net as it makes bad impression to the filipinas in general.

Date a professional Filipina, you will see the big difference.

PS: i'm currently in a relationship with a western but we often split bills. We help each other financially only when needed. I refused most of the time as i know i can work hard for it.
  • SPRINGHEEL69SPRINGHEEL69 PEx Rookie ⭐
    my_2_cents wrote: »
    Foreigner = SUGAR DADDY ... it ain't love, dude, it's just money out of your pocket.... :glee:

--
    my_2_cents

Poor impoverished Filipina who needs to escape her third world situation and a sexually desperate foriegner who is considered a creep back home.

The trade of desperation.