Home PEx Business and Careers Pinoy Nursing
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Pag-aaral at Paghahanapbuhay ng Pag-aaruga o Nursing sa Australia, New Zealand, at Pasipiko

Comments

• RNRN PExer
    nurselorena pede po bang mag bigay kayo ng step by step kung panu kayo nakadating sa NZ kasi ako naka 6 months nako as volunteer so ibig sabihin pede na din ako dyan

kaya lang wala pa akong IELTS pero kung pede talagang pumunta dyan eh di magtetake ako ng IELTS

wala bang age requirements or height kasi 21 yrs old pa lang ako at 5'4'' lang po ako male

ano po ba ang mga requirements na kailangan?

may agency po ba kayo or ikaw lang nag ayos ng papers mo?
  • piQuAnT wrote: »
    ay teka magulo first sentence ko...i meant im worried na baka what worked for nurselorena might not work for the rest of us. hehehe...sorry labo ng post ko!

That's true, what would have worked for me may not work for you, But wouldn't you want to find out if it can work for you too.

Kasi, I'm not the only second courser here. Marami pa nga na mas older pa sa akin. And all of us have different reasons for being here, but share something in common. Which is were all driven by wanting a better lifestyle for our family.
  • RN wrote: »
    nurselorena pede po bang mag bigay kayo ng step by step kung panu kayo nakadating sa NZ kasi ako naka 6 months nako as volunteer so ibig sabihin pede na din ako dyan

kaya lang wala pa akong IELTS pero kung pede talagang pumunta dyan eh di magtetake ako ng IELTS

wala bang age requirements or height kasi 21 yrs old pa lang ako at 5'4'' lang po ako male

Please read my older posts.
  • piQuAnT wrote: »
    nakakaexcite ito kaso syempre sana what worked for her may not work for the rest pero im hopeful pa ren!! kase 2nd courser din ako and i dropped the idea of going NZ when I found out that they dont accept 2nd courser yun pala there's a way to get around the issue...sabagay...it doesnt make us any less efficient komo 2nd courser. baka magmatter pa ang experience.

anyways, i dont have any experience to speak of right now. tho, i will be included in Lung Center's next batch of BST (basic skills training)...okay ren kaya yun? di kaya parang 2mos equivalent lang yun since may 1 month lecture sya?

nurselorena, what i want to know right now is yung chronoligical order ng payment (CAP, visa, airfare, showmoney)..hehe ...para atleast may idea kame how much muna ang unang labas ng pera? thanks for your help. reliable ba yun website ng nurse2nz.blogspot.com?

Ielts and then do the process with Nursing Council of New Zealand. Yun lang muna for the meantime you don't need to worry about the the rest until you hear from the Nursing Council.

So its the 400NZD lang muna.
  • Ielts and then do the process with Nursing Council of New Zealand. Yun lang muna for the meantime you don't need to worry about the the rest until you hear from the Nursing Council.

So its the 400NZD lang muna.

sis, how many months did you complete the whole process? Dapat ba current hospital experience? Im planning to work kasi right now in a non-nursing related job here in the Philippines so I could earn something to finance the processing.
  • hospital-based ba ang magiging trabaho in NZ? or nursing home? ty
  • RN wrote: »

No, height requirement. I work with someone who is 4'9".
  • obrkcj wrote: »
    hospital-based ba ang magiging trabaho in NZ? or nursing home? ty

You can apply in any institution its up to you. After the CAP I applied in the largest hospital and I got taken in. Auckland City Hospital. :)

You will be looking for your own job.

Unless you sign-up with an agency there. If you do usually you would have to work in a nursing home.
  • Thanks Nurselorena! Konti lang kayo who will find time to help out their fellow nurses here, yung iba kase busy...nakaduty siguro ;-) No, kidding aside. tayo tayo rin naman magtutulungan diba!

for the meantime, asikasuhin ko muna magkaron ng hospital experience para makaumpisa na NZ dream na ito!!
  • jay08jay08 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nagpunta friend ko sa parang education agency for australia and nz. they said sa australia nde pede sa mga 2nd coursers yung bridging program nila which is 3-4 months lang then pede kana magregister for australian nursing board and find a job. what's ideal for 2nd coursers is magaral ng diploma course for nursing for 2 years that's going to be worth P2M kasama na tuition and estimated everyday gastos. then after that you can register sa nursing board nila, regardless if you have experience or not. same goes daw with nz. kaya lang sa nz nde sya diploma course parang post grad course lang, it's cheaper than P2M pero mga nasa P1M ata. again 2 years sya.

does anybody know any immigration agency for australia/nz na pede nating maclarify to? kase nurselorena is saying something and this agency is saying another. sabi pa dapat yung cinical experience is "paid" para mataas yung chances mo. although pede volunteer pero 50/50 daw. and the bridging program is only for those whose first course is Nursing. the cost of the 3 month program is around P600,000. this is what i've heard from my friend. if anybody here has different facts otherwise please enlighten us.
  • KUDOS, NURSELOREANA! An inspiration!
  • jay08 wrote: »
    nagpunta friend ko sa parang education agency for australia and nz. they said sa australia nde pede sa mga 2nd coursers yung bridging program nila which is 3-4 months lang then pede kana magregister for australian nursing board and find a job. what's ideal for 2nd coursers is magaral ng diploma course for nursing for 2 years that's going to be worth P2M kasama na tuition and estimated everyday gastos. then after that you can register sa nursing board nila, regardless if you have experience or not. same goes daw with nz. kaya lang sa nz nde sya diploma course parang post grad course lang, it's cheaper than P2M pero mga nasa P1M ata. again 2 years sya.

does anybody know any immigration agency for australia/nz na pede nating maclarify to? kase nurselorena is saying something and this agency is saying another. sabi pa dapat yung cinical experience is "paid" para mataas yung chances mo. although pede volunteer pero 50/50 daw. and the bridging program is only for those whose first course is Nursing. the cost of the 3 month program is around P600,000. this is what i've heard from my friend. if anybody here has different facts otherwise please enlighten us.

I suggest for you to check other agencies if you are going to use Agencies, and do your homework.

Most of the Nurses na kasama ko sa Hospital have used Golden Summit Migration Consultancy you can search for them online. I heard that its free consultation too.
  • jay08jay08 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    thanks! i'll look at that agency
  • global summit charges 60k pesos for consultancy fee alone... around 400k pesos din dapat meron ka. been looking around for tips on applying for nz on my own to avoid overpriced consultancy fees.
  • @nurselorena, ilang mos po nurse experience nyo? was it volunteer work? thanks!
  • hi po nurselorena?? may mga co workers po ba *** jan na natulungan ng AUREUS manpower consultancy?? kasi am gonna try my luck with them to work at new zealand?? sponsored daw..for now am preparing for my IELTS exam..tnx..
  • I've asked the Filipinos here who they recommend. They've said not to use Reliable and Alta Solutions. I have not heard anything about Aureus.

Golden Summit was highly recommened. Aparently they are able to sponsor now?? Don't quote me on it thought. I just suggest that you go meet with them and don't get pressured to sign up unless you have done your homework.
  • hi nurselorena, is it true na kelangan ng 1 year experience to qualify for CAP, yun kasi sabi sa amin nung agency? thanks!
  • mark_chizmark_chiz PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nurse lorena, magkano po sueldo sa new zealand?
  • do not use any agency. save your money and do the processing on your own.

www.nursingcouncil.org.nz

www.immigration.govt.nz

www.nurse2nz.blogspot.com

www.nurse2nz.forumotion.com >>> very helpful forum for those aspiring to work in NZ.