Pag-aaral at Paghahanapbuhay ng Pag-aaruga o Nursing sa Australia, New Zealand, at Pasipiko

mika@ClearSource[email protected] Member PExer
edited May 22 in Pinoy Nursing
Pag-aaral at Paghahanapbuhay ng Pag-aaruga o Nursing sa Australia, New Zealand, at Pasipiko

Calling all nursing graduates..

With or without work experience, under board or board passers.

ClearSource Visa Processing is a duly registered and authorized Education Representative, working closely with a network of schools and universities in Australia and New Zealand.

We offer International Study Placement Programs, with courses geared towards the Nursing and Health, Education, IT, Culinary/Hospitality and Business industry.

We are NOT a recruitment agency. At ClearSource Visa Assistance, we leverage our expertise to provide unparalleled level of service, giving our students and clients a smooth enrollment and application process as well as support while you realize your dreams abroad.

Send us a text message if you need more information or would like to be scheduled for a FREE orientation and ASSESSMENT.

*free unlimited IELTS review upon registration*

ClearSource Visa Assistance

Unit 410 - CORBELL Place
#27 General Atienza St.,
Barangay San Antonio -
Pasig 1600
www.clearsourcevisa.com
Office#: +632.505.7746
Mobile#: +63.917.501.8811
eMail: [email protected]

Comments

• nurselorenanurselorena Member PExer
    Alam ko most of the Filipino Nurses are wanting to go to the US. But New Zealand is so easy to get to. And the wait is shorter. Its so easy I did the process on my own. All you need is 450 hours of nursing practice and and an IELTS of 7.

And the IELTS, they are taking combined grades. Meaning if you have - lets say a 6.5 in Reading and 7 on the other modules. All you have to do is take the IELTS again and if you make the 7 in Reading and 6 on the other modules, the Nursing Council of NZ will take the combined grade of both your IELTS exam.

Kaya take advantage of it.
  • obrkcjobrkcj lurker behind the shadows PExer
    did you process by yourself or thru a consultancy firm? how much hospital exp. is required?
  • NatashaNNatashaN Member PExer
    I have a friend there she said that it's really safe to live there and good for people with families and good benefits daw.
    @obrkcj - I did the process myself. Only 450 hours ( about 3 months) of experience is required. Pero mas mahaba better. The process is very straight forward.

@NatashaN - Yes it is safe here. And hospitals are free medications are free.
  • sugarcupsugarcup professional errand girl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    is it true that NZ don't consider yung mga nag-2nd course ang nursing?
    with 3 mos. hosp experience, you were able to find a hospital RN job there right away? How did you apply for nursing council, online thru website? tnx :) How much did you spend all in all?
  • KravenKraven Member PExer
    How much is the overall processing cost ?
  • jay08jay08 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    could you give us how you did it step by step? i have almost the same questions above. is your 3 month "experience" a paid one (you were compensated) or volunteer? pano nga pag second courser?
  • nurseharbeenurseharbee Member PExer
    Tips please.....
    Unang Una. Let's talk about IELTS.
    Example

First Ielts Exam.
    Listenning 7 : Reading 6 : Writing 6.5 : Speaking 7

Second Ielts Exam
    Listenning 8 : Reading 7 : Writing 7 : Speaking 6

Pag ganyan ang result mo (as above) combined grades of seven kahit hindi mo naipasa yung speaking sa second take they will consider that.

I know that IELTS has a 2 year validity pero in NZ they will only take combined results in a 1 year period.

Basta in a period of 1 year dapat you get all 7 Combined grade, Kakit limang beses ka pa mag ielts ok lang.
    Nursing requirement for Experience, any volunteer or training they will accept. THEY ARE MORE CONCERED ABOUT THE HOURS OF PRACTICE. Basta more than 450 hours.

I am a second courser, and yes they still accept second coursers. Nalilito lang sila sa dami ng class na naka sulat sa transcript. Kasi minsan may engineering classes pa.

For sure your school's registrar will be able to make a tranascript na General classes and Nursing Classes. Ipaalis nyo na yung unrelated. Dun tumatagal or minsan narereject yung evaluation.
    Sa Nursing Council of NZ kahit saan kayo nagpractice ng nursing ok lang. School nurse, company nurse, community nurse etc. Basta nag practice.
    Cost of doing 6 weeks Competency for NZ
    the exchange rate is 32Php to 1NZD

Ielts 8,500 Pesos (after sucessfully passing) then you can send your documents to NCNZ (nursing council NZ)
    Nursing Council of NZ evaluation 400NZD
    Yan yung initial.
    The Competency Assessment Program will depend on the school and the Length. Some schools do 5 weeks other schools do 8 weeks.

Ang pinakamura is 2400NZD pero mahaba. The most espensive is 5500NZD.

Yung pinasukan ko is Waiariki institute and its 4500NZD. 5 weeks lang. Also just to let you know, Walang bumabagsak sa CAP.

And if you think that its expensive at kailangan Mag loan dyan sa Pinas - sige lang at ok lang yun. Dahil once you get a job offer, that Job Offer you can take to a Bank at yung bank na yun can give you a loan of 20,000NZD (kaya pwede agad bayaran yung Loan sa Pinas.) Ang ganda diba.
    While on the CAP you can start sending your CV's.
    Salary starts at 24/hr up tp 332/hr. That is about 3500 to 4000NZD/mo after taxes na yan.

If you work in the Hospital you have 5 weeks paid leave. And you get pregnant you can have a leave of one year (yung first 3 months with pay).
    The Competency Assessment Program will depend on the school and the Length. Some schools do 5 weeks other schools do 8 weeks.

Ang pinakamura is 2400NZD pero mahaba. The most espensive is 5500NZD.

Yung pinasukan ko is Waiariki institute and its 4500NZD. 5 weeks lang. Also just to let you know, Walang bumabagsak sa CAP.

And if you think that its expensive at kailangan Mag loan dyan sa Pinas - sige lang at ok lang yun. Dahil once you get a job offer, that Job Offer you can take to a Bank at yung bank na yun can give you a loan of 20,000NZD (kaya pwede agad bayaran yung Loan sa Pinas.) Ang ganda diba.

And the bank will just deduct 600 dollars from your salary for the next 3 years. If you think na mabilagat ang 600 dollars you can extend your loan to 5 years. Basta Nurse pinapautang talaga nila.
  • sugarcupsugarcup professional errand girl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    thank you so much NURSELORENA for sharing this info. my husband and i ahve been trying to apply in australia pero ang daming requirements...na parang nawawalan na kami ng gana at pag-asa...so New Zealand is really a good option. God willing, maging ok :)
    Mas madali dito ang competency and cheaper. Sa Sydney its 3 months and 3 years ago the competency fee is 6000 sa college hospital ba yun. And the rent is expensive. Tapos bago ka magkaroon ng permanent residency kailangan i-spensor ka ng supervisor mo. Kaya ang PR mo dependent on how well you get on with your supervisor.

Dito basta Nurse ang daling ma Permanent Resident.

When you get registered here in NZ dahil may TransTasman pact (some special agreement with NZ and Australia) madali na magparegister sa Australia meron silang reciprocity.
    ic... so magkano lahat gastos including show money(?).. may na dedeny ba ng embassy due to health reasons? How long yung total processing before deployment?:D thanks
    abot ba na 400k php yung magagastos? Yan ay thru consultancy firm... Gano ma-s-save kapag self apply?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file