Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

I really dont believe in kulam but it seems to be happening.

naniniwala ba kayo sa kulam? May alam ba kayo na albularyo na nagkokontra o nagpapawalang bisa ng kulam? My mga experiences ba kayo? Appreciate your replies.. Thanks.

Comments

• rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    exactly what happened to you?
  • Mga MANG-MANG lang ang naniniwala sa kulam....

--
    my_2_cents
  • Deuteronomy 18:10-12

There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
    ---
    Got this posted from another forum..

Prayer indeed indeed is enough to protect us from witchcraft.
  • rickym wrote: »
    rickym wrote: »

Hi kuya rick.

a lot of things hapened in my life recently. Some things i can explain using logic however some are so strange. I graduated psychology from UP and most of the things I do or the things hapenning in my life i try to understand scientifically. However, there are things that just wont fit any scientific theories or principles.

So this is what happened that prompted me to look for a forum to discuss my concerns:

Honestly, I got married to a man who I didnt know was already living with another woman for 7 years. I worked as an HR in a school here in the Philippines while my husband has worked years abroad as an OFW. We met through chatting. I had no idea, not a single doubt even, that he is living already with another woman. i dont know kung super galing lang nya magtago or iwas just too trusting. its a long story actually, so to cut it short, we got married na before i found na there was another woman. Mahirap pa, it was the other woman who informed me using pa my husbands number and the girl was with him abroad kasi pinagbakasyon doon. I met my husband's sisters and other relatives when they came to our place but not one of them slipped to show a sign. 5 am in the morning a call woke me up. Seeing sa phone that it is my husband calling i answered "honey?" and to my surprise boses ng babae telling me tigilan ko daw asawa nya. I trembled from confusion kuya. so i ended the call. On my way to school i was calling his sisters confirming about the call but everybody said wala naman. My husband told me thru sms na wala daw un nanggugulo lang. so i texted back and said pagsabihhan mo yan nanggugulo na yan because im going there with a lawyer at paluluhurin ko sya sa harapan ko (kunwari) kasi sabi nung girl sa phone tigilan ko daw ang asawa nya kung ayaw kong mapahiya.

my husband and his sister said there is no other woman talaga. Ako naman too trusting naniwala naman. a couple of quiet days passed ng one time i was on my way home i received a text msg from the girl now using a philippine phone na and she introduced herself. So hayan na naman im anxious na naman. i pondered upon her sms for a while and tried to composed myself and replied politely. I asked who she is and said im sorry i didnt know about her. i even learned na wala syang worked for years na kasi dependent na nga sa husband ko so i asked her to asked financial help from him just to get started moving on. she replied naman nicely and even wish us luck and children ahead. That was the last sms from her.

And so a year past, i resigned from work as per his request, lived with him in singapore, found out more about his fling flings, got pregnant.

During my pregnancy stayed here sa pilipinas, was so stressed about so many things, his lyings, the businesses he wants me to attend to, etc. i went through my prenatal checkups regularly and i was ok until im on my 7th month my blood pressure was getting high even when at rest. So iread about preeclampsia and i dealt with what was happening considering this medical case of preeclampsia.

My husband arrived from singapore one night, no matter what had happened i love him. Despite the pregnancy anxiety i was feeling i was so relaxed that night that i slept peacefully until he saw me daw having a seizure so i was rished in the hospitalmand right away delivered my baby through ceasarian. I was closely monitored for eclampsia. My baby was ok naman daw she cried so loud. but then in the morning nangitim si baby and had the assistance of ventilator sa nursery intensive care unit. She battled 3 months of infection sa hospital and just when she was recovering nadiagnose na may hydrocephalus. Pero ngayon ok na na vp shunt na sya although medyo malaki ang ulo. If you would see things using medical aspects post meningitic hydrocephalus due to neonatal sephsis. I accepted it that way.

Naka phenobarbital ang baby ko while 3 months sa Hospital and continued it hanggang nung january 15. Mula nagout sa hospital no incident of seizure or convulsion. but recently nung chinese new year my husband was carrying our baby in his arms when suddenly biglang nanginig si baby with great pressure for about 3 seconds and you can see sa eyes nya fear then she cried so loud. I then tried to understand things on the medical point of view. My husband had goosebumps daw before it happened and felt something daw sa room. Sa totoo lang my husband is the matapang and manhid type. So di ako naniwala agad until i observed lagi nangyayari 1 am in the morning. Exactly 1 am. We prayed at nawala.

But kanina i was having goosebumps. I tried to ignore it kasi nagreresearch lang ako sa internet ng businesses. Pero nagpatuloy *** goosebumps that it got my attention na. Then i slept so binuhat ng sister ko ang baby ko when i was awaked bpsa iyak ng baby ko and *** nginig daw happened again. I already referred it to the doctor but the doctor said it cant be seizure kasi conscious ang baby at nakaphenobarbital naman.

I also experienced some mysterious things but my main concern today is yung health ng baby namin. I hope hindi kami sinumpa mag asawa ng ex nya. Hindi sa pinagbibintangan ko na pinakulam nya kami kasi medically speaking there were physiological roots. I am just concern about the bad energy i might have created, something that emanates sa sarili kong behavior or something that could have been from someone else.

And kanina, reading sa mga post about hex ba un. Napansin ko rin when i am angry to a person and i looked at them or just think about them, something bad happens to them the following days even to the ones i love kaya i try to control myself.

How are these things?

Thank you kuya.
    magulo ah. so pano was the other girl also your husbands wife or girlfriend? if i were you your priority should be to figure out if your husband really has another woman or not.
  • Ang gulo di ba kuya.

bale kung susumain mo kuya they lived together for 7 years. Not married. Lived in. then I came along and we got married.

Fact 1: His lived in partner for 7 years only found out that the man she is living with has married me na after seeing pictures namin ng husband ko.

Fact 2: It was the girl who confronted me and informed me ng kanilang pagsasama na bago pa daw ako dumating sa buhay nila.

Fact 3: My husband just kept telling me na wala lang daw si other woman. pero sabi naman nung babae na sya daw ang mahal accordingn daw sa husband ko.

nag-away sila because of me. Syempre naghiwalay dahil we are married na.

Syempre *** girl hirap magmove on 7 years ba naman. And threatened daw my husband na magpapakamatay nung mga unang buwan na naghiwalay na sila. Kinuha na ng girl ang mga gamit nya sa bahay sa laguna. actually the first time na pumunta ako doon i thought wala lang gamit *** bahay ng asawa ko kasi nakaabroad naman sya un pala kinuha na lahat ng lived in partner nya which is understandable naman kasi sila nagundar non. Wala talaga ako nakitang mga gamit ng babae bukod sa expired na passport nung girl sa closet. Di sila nagka anak.

Then recently my husband told me to go for albularyo.. And this is why.
  • TS, huwag sisihin ang mga masamang nangyayari sa KULAM ... gawaan mo ng paraan para umasenso ka ... COMMON SENSE lang.

--
    my_2_cents
  • Oo nga my_2_cents thats also what i want to believe. Pagdating naman sa asenso financially we are blessed enough naman. Kahit nung nasa hospital from birth to 3 months na nasa icu si baby hanggang sa maopera sya we spent morethan a million in a span of less than 4 months and we survived. Blessed enough talaga kahit ako mismo surviving from the eclampsia.

and ayaw ko rin magbintang talaga or assume na the other girl cursed us kahit na sobrang dehado talaga sya sa nangyari.

I kept thinking na everything happened for a reason.

Yet i am concern about the goosebumps tapos *** nginig ni baby tapos iyak when the doctors say shes fine naman.

Thanks for hour replies.
  • Naglalagay ka lang ng gagamba sa utak mo na sumisira sa araw mo. Kundi ka mapakali sa kalagayan ng anak mo e di dalhin mo sa manggagamot; get second, third and fourth opinions.

Bottomline: kung ano ang ating tinanim, siya nating aanihin. Kung nabuhay ka nang mabuti; mabuti rin ang kalalagyan mo. Kung nabuhay ka nang masama; masama rin ang kalalagyan mo. Kulam is BS.

--
    my_2_cents
  • If someone does not believe in something, how can she even think it's possibly happening?
  • @HeavyLove - you quoted the bible na bawal ang divination and witchcraft. Kaya pinagbawal kasi MERON at ginagamit ng dark forces.

In your case, I am not sure if it is kulam or medical or maybe psychosomatic. Try to go to Ateno's Center for Family Ministry (CEFAM) they should be able to help out with the kulam and psychosomatic issues that face you. God bless you and your family.
    heavylove

are you saying that when you were married he was still living in with the other woman? or did he cleanly break off, but the other girl was just under denial?

whatever the reason, this is also one thing about men. men have two kinds of women, isang klase pang sports, isang klase pampamilya. a man can be persistent in any kind. persistence shouldn't fool you. you have to figure out which category you belong too. no matter how long you have been on, or no matter how long he has courted you kung pang sports ka lang, talagang pang sports ka lang.
  • vincexvincex PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ Except for a few girls who are realistic, most girls cannot accept that they are "pang sports" lang.

to make it worse, fellow friends esp. girls make like a support group in case the girl gets ditched. Further fueling the delusion/illusion and never realizing the real problem. Whether is with the girl, the guy, or both.

Often I tell people that being masungit/temperamental, is a bad trait. Because many people have this trait, they refuse to recognize it. Esp. when it comes to long term relations, this can be a killer.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    When people can't explain their situations they rely on supernatural. With guilt, when people can't accept their situation, it's the same.
  • ^ Ano naman sinasabi mo sa mga taong may edad na 50 na naniniwala na mukha syang 26?

:lol:
  • HeavyLove wrote: »
    Deuteronomy 18:10-12

There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
    ---
    Got this posted from another forum..

Prayer indeed indeed is enough to protect us from witchcraft.

Eh di ba mahilig din mag magic si koyah jesus? :bop:
  • I don't want to be superstitious either but I do think that kulam is real.. Yung uncle ko kasi dati, meron pumikot sakanya although ayaw niya sana dun sa girl. Every night ng mga 3am or 4am (exact time) gumigising siya at naglalakad lang. This is serious.

Pray and remember:

Psalm 23
    1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
  • doombotdoombot PEx Rookie ⭐
    HeavyLove wrote: »
    Hi kuya rick.

a lot of things hapened in my life recently. Some things i can explain using logic however some are so strange. I graduated psychology from UP and most of the things I do or the things hapenning in my life i try to understand scientifically. However, there are things that just wont fit any scientific theories or principles.

So this is what happened that prompted me to look for a forum to discuss my concerns:

Honestly, I got married to a man who I didnt know was already living with another woman for 7 years. I worked as an HR in a school here in the Philippines while my husband has worked years abroad as an OFW. We met through chatting. I had no idea, not a single doubt even, that he is living already with another woman. i dont know kung super galing lang nya magtago or iwas just too trusting. its a long story actually, so to cut it short, we got married na before i found na there was another woman. Mahirap pa, it was the other woman who informed me using pa my husbands number and the girl was with him abroad kasi pinagbakasyon doon. I met my husband's sisters and other relatives when they came to our place but not one of them slipped to show a sign. 5 am in the morning a call woke me up. Seeing sa phone that it is my husband calling i answered "honey?" and to my surprise boses ng babae telling me tigilan ko daw asawa nya. I trembled from confusion kuya. so i ended the call. On my way to school i was calling his sisters confirming about the call but everybody said wala naman. My husband told me thru sms na wala daw un nanggugulo lang. so i texted back and said pagsabihhan mo yan nanggugulo na yan because im going there with a lawyer at paluluhurin ko sya sa harapan ko (kunwari) kasi sabi nung girl sa phone tigilan ko daw ang asawa nya kung ayaw kong mapahiya.

my husband and his sister said there is no other woman talaga. Ako naman too trusting naniwala naman. a couple of quiet days passed ng one time i was on my way home i received a text msg from the girl now using a philippine phone na and she introduced herself. So hayan na naman im anxious na naman. i pondered upon her sms for a while and tried to composed myself and replied politely. I asked who she is and said im sorry i didnt know about her. i even learned na wala syang worked for years na kasi dependent na nga sa husband ko so i asked her to asked financial help from him just to get started moving on. she replied naman nicely and even wish us luck and children ahead. That was the last sms from her.

And so a year past, i resigned from work as per his request, lived with him in singapore, found out more about his fling flings, got pregnant.

During my pregnancy stayed here sa pilipinas, was so stressed about so many things, his lyings, the businesses he wants me to attend to, etc. i went through my prenatal checkups regularly and i was ok until im on my 7th month my blood pressure was getting high even when at rest. So iread about preeclampsia and i dealt with what was happening considering this medical case of preeclampsia.

My husband arrived from singapore one night, no matter what had happened i love him. Despite the pregnancy anxiety i was feeling i was so relaxed that night that i slept peacefully until he saw me daw having a seizure so i was rished in the hospitalmand right away delivered my baby through ceasarian. I was closely monitored for eclampsia. My baby was ok naman daw she cried so loud. but then in the morning nangitim si baby and had the assistance of ventilator sa nursery intensive care unit. She battled 3 months of infection sa hospital and just when she was recovering nadiagnose na may hydrocephalus. Pero ngayon ok na na vp shunt na sya although medyo malaki ang ulo. If you would see things using medical aspects post meningitic hydrocephalus due to neonatal sephsis. I accepted it that way.

Naka phenobarbital ang baby ko while 3 months sa Hospital and continued it hanggang nung january 15. Mula nagout sa hospital no incident of seizure or convulsion. but recently nung chinese new year my husband was carrying our baby in his arms when suddenly biglang nanginig si baby with great pressure for about 3 seconds and you can see sa eyes nya fear then she cried so loud. I then tried to understand things on the medical point of view. My husband had goosebumps daw before it happened and felt something daw sa room. Sa totoo lang my husband is the matapang and manhid type. So di ako naniwala agad until i observed lagi nangyayari 1 am in the morning. Exactly 1 am. We prayed at nawala.

But kanina i was having goosebumps. I tried to ignore it kasi nagreresearch lang ako sa internet ng businesses. Pero nagpatuloy *** goosebumps that it got my attention na. Then i slept so binuhat ng sister ko ang baby ko when i was awaked bpsa iyak ng baby ko and *** nginig daw happened again. I already referred it to the doctor but the doctor said it cant be seizure kasi conscious ang baby at nakaphenobarbital naman.

I also experienced some mysterious things but my main concern today is yung health ng baby namin. I hope hindi kami sinumpa mag asawa ng ex nya. Hindi sa pinagbibintangan ko na pinakulam nya kami kasi medically speaking there were physiological roots. I am just concern about the bad energy i might have created, something that emanates sa sarili kong behavior or something that could have been from someone else.

And kanina, reading sa mga post about hex ba un. Napansin ko rin when i am angry to a person and i looked at them or just think about them, something bad happens to them the following days even to the ones i love kaya i try to control myself.

How are these things?

Thank you kuya.

wala ka bang updates heartylove kamusta naung baby niyo?
  • HeavyLove wrote: »
    naniniwala ba kayo sa kulam? May alam ba kayo na albularyo na nagkokontra o nagpapawalang bisa ng kulam? My mga experiences ba kayo? Appreciate your replies.. Thanks.

feeling mo lang yun.. tulog mo lang yan mawawala na yan.. *okay*
  • I agree with you..2 thumbs up.