Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

searching for meaning

what makes your life meaningful?
activities? people?

what makes your day feel productive? and not just another day that has gone by?

do you have a masters in procrastination?

Comments

• greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/v/hikADxCjdNE[/VIDEO]

try watching this. I dunno if Paulo Coehlo can help you with that but he makes sense somewhat.
  • Vit@min_C[email protected]_C PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    All I need is INSPIRATION.
  • hi gap, miss na kita. :p
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hi Perky. Lagi ka kasing nasa bundok eh. Ako laging nasa mall. :glee:
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    -simula after graduation & a series of failed relationships. romantic man or plain friendships----> i have been meaning to find meaning in my existence.

-i presume that having a kid will give meaning to my existence. as what i always see in other women. parang having a baby makes them really complete. not just marrying the love of your life or being married.

-being productive-is more on having achievements, making people laugh or smile, sharing your good qualities w/ people.

-i became a procrastinator-eversince the day i felt like a failure after college days & eversince i felt frustrated with dreams i haven't reached or achieved.

-as of now, i'm wishing i could really pick myself up & see my worth and what are my capabilities.
  • TTJTTJ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    perky,babae lang yan.pag nakita mo na sya,magkakaron ng meaning buhay mo. :lol:
  • ^yun yun eh. pakshet naman kasi siya, ang galing magtago.
  • TTJTTJ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    baka wala sya sa bundok,perky, try the seas,rivers and lakes. :lol: mag cam sur ka or boracay!
  • Meaning ng buhay ko eh spending quality time with people na important saken. Sharing my knowledge. Making others happy.
  • biancabee wrote: »
    Meaning ng buhay ko eh spending quality time with people na important saken. Sharing my knowledge. Making others happy.

^how about making yourself happy? :)
  • Happy ako makita yung iba na happy. Gusto ko rin maging happy:naughty:
  • Vit@min_C[email protected]_C PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    biancabee, ang lungkot-lungkot ko ngayon. :(
  • fan ka ni enrile? "gusto ko happy ka.." hehehe :-p
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Student says: I am very discouraged, what should I do?

Master says: Encourage others.
  • I've been thinking about the meaning of life since childhood too. Now quarter life na ako hindi ko pa rin alam. I've become to take it that life is all about finding meaning. The search never ends.

I graduated from college that's for my parents.
    I tried to make a relationship work and dedicating all for love for 5 year and it didn't work out.

But, now I'm being selfish and improving and finding myself. I try to collect as much memories and learning experience. I'm still unsure what career gusto ko. People call this proscrastine to the max level!

A lot of people think I'm either weird or stupid cause a lot of my friends know what life is about. For them its finding a stable life, getting married and have kids.

Hmm.. I think yun rin naman goal ko but I want to be good in all those aspects plus more. I want to be successful so I can help people. And, save enough to travel the world. The big question is HOW?!?
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^finding a stable life, getting married and have kids is NOT the meaning of life.

Tsk.
  • na-try nyo na ba sa dictionary? :silly: :rotflmao: