Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

[Merged] Call Centers

lets make a list of call centers sprouting all over metro manila.

so far i only know of Etelecare in Libis

any more?

Comments

• SVI has a call center subsidiary.
  • Sykes Asia in Ortigas
    People Support in Makati
  • ok ba yung people support?? im still having tthoughts if i should work as a customer service associate. i'm an ie graduate but i dont want to work in plants anymore. I want to work in makati but i'd like to a marketing/sales/data analyst. do you guys know any opening??
  • there's also Q-interaction, dating Qcom.
    it's located on the 2nd floor of yupangco bldg.,
    gil puyat, makati.

hawak nila little ceasar's, part of infocom's customer service, standard chartered, etc.

:cool:
  • Originally posted by sublime_79
    ok ba yung people support?? im still having tthoughts if i should work as a customer service associate. i'm an ie graduate but i dont want to work in plants anymore. I want to work in makati but i'd like to a marketing/sales/data analyst. do you guys know any opening??

depende sa company at sa market ng product or service.
    pero karaniwan mababa ang salary. :(

kadalasan ite-train ka muna nila for 1 month or so. suwerte kung weeks lang. pero karaniwan din allowance lang ang ibibigay sa 'yo. P100 - P200.
    ok ba yung people support?? im still having tthoughts if i should work as a customer service associate. i'm an ie graduate but i dont want to work in plants anymore. I want to work in makati but i'd like to a marketing/sales/data analyst. do you guys know any opening??

depende sa company at sa market ng product or service.
    pero karaniwan mababa ang salary. :(

kadalasan ite-train ka muna nila for 1 month or so. suwerte kung weeks lang. pero karaniwan din allowance lang ang ibibigay sa 'yo. P100 - P200.
  • sublime_79
    ~ people support is ok. to me its next best thing from etelecare. ok yun pay and at least may transpo allowance ka. medyo mababa lang yun night diff, pero pwede na.

and from what i've heard mabilis naman promotion.

if you graduated IT, i suggest you apply there if you need to get work kaagad, kasi they prefer techi ppl with regards to one of their clients.

saywhat
    ~ can you expound more on Q-interaction? and what are the other call centers who have US based clients?

and what's the buzz about Sykes?
  • Originally posted by DarthScully
    sublime_79

saywhat
    ~ can you expound more on Q-interaction? and what are the other call centers who have US based clients?

and what's the buzz about Sykes?

---> Q-interaction also has US-based clients. i just don't have the company names of those clients. Basically, out-sourced sila na call center. nung time na nag-train ako doon (i was still an undergrad then and looking for a part-time job), call center lang sila ng Home Cable, Little Ceasar's, Infocom, Standard Chartered... ngayon marami na silang kliyente, and meron pa yata silang ibang services like medical transcription, human resource training, at kung anu-ano pa.

December 1999 nung nag-train ako sa kanila (1 month), kaso di ko tinuloy kasi i had to conduct data-gathering for my thesis na sa province. P150/day ang allowance sa kanila, at mababa lang ang salary.

:)
  • say what
    ~ok. do you have a phone number or email address of Q-interaction?

to everybody
    ~any body heard what Ambergris Solutions is all about? i think they're the call center located at Discovery Suites?
    say what
    ~ok. do you have a phone number or email address of Q-interaction?

---> nasa bahay ang number. tomorrow i'll post it. why?
    sublime_79
    ~ people support is ok. to me its next best thing from etelecare. ok yun pay and at least may transpo allowance ka. medyo mababa lang yun night diff, pero pwede na.

and from what i've heard mabilis naman promotion.

if you graduated IT, i suggest you apply there if you need to get work kaagad, kasi they prefer techi ppl with regards to one of their clients.

why did you say that people support is next best thing to etelecare?
  • To darthskully, a new call center company has just opened up at libis. It is called CCube. Ever heard of it? Well, i just want you to know that.

To sublime 79, I am also an IE graduate and I am working at etelecare. Mukhang fruitful naman yung stay doon eh. Maganda pa pay. Kaso may binding contract for 1 year.
  • To sublime79, Mass hiring ngayon sa etelecare and sa ccube. Pati na rin sa people support. Try mo doon. first two i mentioned is in libis. ppl suport is in makati.
  • from the looks of it, mas gusto ko yung ccube kesa etelecare.. mas "friendly" yung atmosphere eh :)
  • CYLINX in Ortigas
  • is people support the only call center in makati? i'd like to try etelecare but the thing is it's far from my place in the south. what are the other call centers in makati??:)
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I believe the JG Summit group has a call center... just don't know the name... and of course, aside from the outsourced call centers mentioned here, service companies have their own in-house centers.
    is people support the only call center in makati? i'd like to try etelecare but the thing is it's far from my place in the south. what are the other call centers in makati??:)

there are lots of call centers sprouting in makati. just forgot their names....

*phone*
  • Originally posted by babybear

why did you say that people support is next best thing to etelecare?

because at least at PS you have Internet access, and if you're assigned to a certain client there the basic pay is 13k daw, so its kinda better and the atmosphere is friendly and easy-going, di sila slave drivers.
  • Originally posted by Nocturnal
    CYLINX in Ortigas

where there? can you give an address where i can drop off my resume? or a phone number or email address kaya? tnx! :)