NEED help...Schengen visa (Europe)!

hi guys, my nakapag-apply naba sa inyo ng Schengen visa? baka pwede malaman kung anu mga requirements, gaano katagal ang processing, fees and etc... thank you :)

Comments

• fragmentedmindfragmentedmind Banned by Admin PExer
    May thread na po for Schengen visa: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158117

Just backread. :)
  • Hi! I'm new here.

Me and my family are planning to travel this January (tour purposes) to London and from there, take a train (or airplane) to Paris then back to London again. Would like to ask, what visa's do I need?

Thank you!
  • blaziiingblaziiing Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I'm new here.

Me and my family are planning to travel this January (tour purposes) to London and from there, take a train (or airplane) to Paris then back to London again. Would like to ask, what visa's do I need?

Thank you!

UK + Schengen
  • Hi all!

Was approved of a schengen visa. Super bilis. Lang ng France. Submitted Mon morning sa VFS, nadala na sa embassy ng hapon. Then I got a message Wed morning that it was already available for pick up sa VFS. True enough yung 48 hours may result na.

Visa is January 2 to Feb 3 2018. Okay lang ba na Jan 17 ako pumasok ng Paris and lumabas ng Feb 5?

I am also planning to do a daytrip from Paris to London. Do I have to get a UK visa? Aside from the usual mandatory personal and employment proof, pwedeng ang isubmit ko is plane ticket manila-paris-manila? And no accommodation details since day trip lang? You think I have a high chance of getting approved? Salamat
  • brynjarbrynjar Member ✭✭
    jam007 wrote: »
    hi guys, my nakapag-apply naba sa inyo ng Schengen visa? baka pwede malaman kung anu mga requirements, gaano katagal ang processing, fees and etc... thank you :)

There is a Schengen visa thread where a lot of people have shared their experience in various embassies: https://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/threads/158117-Schengen-Visa-questions-(for-touring-Europe)/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file