FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

NEED help...Schengen visa (Europe)!

hi guys, my nakapag-apply naba sa inyo ng Schengen visa? baka pwede malaman kung anu mga requirements, gaano katagal ang processing, fees and etc... thank you :)

Comments

• fragmentedmindfragmentedmind Banned by Admin PExer
    May thread na po for Schengen visa: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158117

Just backread. :)
  • Hi! I'm new here.

Me and my family are planning to travel this January (tour purposes) to London and from there, take a train (or airplane) to Paris then back to London again. Would like to ask, what visa's do I need?

Thank you!
  • blaziiingblaziiing Member ✭✭
    Hi! I'm new here.

Me and my family are planning to travel this January (tour purposes) to London and from there, take a train (or airplane) to Paris then back to London again. Would like to ask, what visa's do I need?

Thank you!

UK + Schengen
  • Hi all!

Was approved of a schengen visa. Super bilis. Lang ng France. Submitted Mon morning sa VFS, nadala na sa embassy ng hapon. Then I got a message Wed morning that it was already available for pick up sa VFS. True enough yung 48 hours may result na.

Visa is January 2 to Feb 3 2018. Okay lang ba na Jan 17 ako pumasok ng Paris and lumabas ng Feb 5?

I am also planning to do a daytrip from Paris to London. Do I have to get a UK visa? Aside from the usual mandatory personal and employment proof, pwedeng ang isubmit ko is plane ticket manila-paris-manila? And no accommodation details since day trip lang? You think I have a high chance of getting approved? Salamat
  • brynjarbrynjar Member ✭✭
    jam007 wrote: »
    hi guys, my nakapag-apply naba sa inyo ng Schengen visa? baka pwede malaman kung anu mga requirements, gaano katagal ang processing, fees and etc... thank you :)

There is a Schengen visa thread where a lot of people have shared their experience in various embassies: https://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/threads/158117-Schengen-Visa-questions-(for-touring-Europe)/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file