FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Extreme Hardship US Fiance Visa

Hello guys!

may i ask if there is someone out there who filed for extreme hardship waiver on fiance visa?

any help from you guys is very much appreciated. thank you in advance. god bless!

Comments

• JAJA FL160 PExer
    wengaysev wrote: »
    Hello guys!

may i ask if there is someone out there who filed for extreme hardship waiver on fiance visa?

any help from you guys is very much appreciated. thank you in advance. god bless!

'Extreme hardship' is the standard for several different types of waivers that might apply to a fiance visas, but I am guessing you are asking about waiving the meet within 2 years requirement.

Hard to do without a documented medical condition that prevents travel, plus a showing that there is no way for the beneficiary to travel to meet you. Also saw it granted once to a person in the military, but they had a long, prior, and close relationship before the two years!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file