FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Help With baby heart surgery

my baby had been diagnosed with TAPVR or Total Anomalous Pulmonary Veins Return..

don't know where to start because the doctor said that it would take half a million up for the surgery.

My questions:

any charity foundations you can suggest?
any hospital or doctor you can suggest?

My final and very hard question:

What to do...

thanks.. here's the link



  • K_r_a_mK_r_a_m nerd PExer
    ^^ PCSO can help with your case. Just accomplish their requirements and they will give you financial support. Certain tertiary hospitals have charity wards that can accommodate your child, such as Philippine Children's Medical Center and Philippine General Hospital. I wish you and your child well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file