FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Swedish/German VISA assistance

SebastianWSebastianW - Potential Immigrant - PExer
Greetings!

As a foreigner who in approximately a year will migrate to Manila, i thought i'd offer my services to people who are thinking of visiting or staying/studying in Sweden or Germany.

I'm a native German currently living in Sweden and should you wish to study here, live here, or simply visit, i'll probably be able to help you with what you need to do, present or prepare for when arriving at the European border :).

Feel free to answer in this thread or post me a private message and i'll help you out!

Sincerely

//Sebastian

Comments

• polycompolycom Member PExer
    Hi Sir,

I'm considering Sweden to study at the same time working. But just wanted to know, since a study visa is the easiest way to go to sweden. Yet the tuition fees for international students are very costly. But I am planning if I can go here and at the same time work as well. I am 23 years old. Computer Science graduate. I'm planning to get Masters or something that is available in Sweden. Any thoughts? Thank you so much.
  • SebastianWSebastianW - Potential Immigrant - PExer
    Sent you a PM reply :)
  • Tripper1986Tripper1986 Member PExer
    Hi!:)

I'm a newbie here and Need some help...

I'm planning to apply a tourist Visa in German Embassy. I have a Danish friends living in Spain inviting me to tour Europe for 2 months this summer by CAR..NO hotel bookings because we'll just stay at the campsite ..they already sent me the Itinerary for our trip. They're going to meet me up at Munich.

I don't know how to work this out coz I've applied a student visa in Spain last year august but was rejected.
  • silvergreysilversilvergreysilver www.faraplayedhere.com PExer
    Hi!:)

I'm a newbie here and Need some help...

I'm planning to apply a tourist Visa in German Embassy. I have a Danish friends living in Spain inviting me to tour Europe for 2 months this summer by CAR..NO hotel bookings because we'll just stay at the campsite ..they already sent me the Itinerary for our trip. They're going to meet me up at Munich.

I don't know how to work this out coz I've applied a student visa in Spain last year august but was rejected.

Hi Tripper1986:

I'd suggest to check out the embassy's website. If you will pass your application to the German Embassy, then google the requirements that they need before you go to the embassy. You'll have a bigger chance to be issued a visa if your docs are complete.

You must still prepare your travel itenerary and hotel reservations eventhough you'll just stay at the campsite. the embassy won't accept applications without hotel reservations and IT. If you have a sponsor, then just ask your sponsor to process the formal invitation letter required by the German Embassy.

Goodluck! =)
  • nitlihpnitlihp Member PExer
    My girlfriend and I are planning to take up masters in Germany, any suggestions of good and cheap state universities and advise about processing and so forth? thanks in advance. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file