Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

Cebu Pacific FREE one way ticket

Hi there,

I'd like to ask kung sino dito yung mga nag apply ng citibank cebu pacific credit card? this is the promo herein if you get approved for a card, you are entitled to get one FREE ticket (one way) to any destination ng cebupac. Have you tried using your free ticket? madali ba magpa book? anong process?

I want to use mine eh kaso wala naman akong kasamang aalis, baka meron dito na naghahanap ng kasama. I also have cebu pacific points na di pa nagagamit, i just want to know kung may nag try na rin gamitin yung points na na earn nila. Sana may mag reply,salamat

PM nyo na lang ako for details, salamat:)

Comments

• ernel2228 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'd like to ask kung sino dito yung mga nag apply ng citibank cebu pacific credit card? this is the promo herein if you get approved for a card, you are entitled to get one FREE ticket (one way) to any destination ng cebupac. Have you tried using your free ticket? madali ba magpa book? anong process?

I want to use mine eh kaso wala naman akong kasamang aalis, baka meron dito na naghahanap ng kasama. I also have cebu pacific points na di pa nagagamit, i just want to know kung may nag try na rin gamitin yung points na na earn nila. Sana may mag reply,salamat

PM nyo na lang ako for details, salamat:)

Hi! Ask ko lang kung nagamit mo na *** free ticket mo? may hidden charges ba ang citi regarding dun? Maeexpire na kc *** voucher ko this sept, nataranta tuloy ako bigla. nakalimutan ko kc e. please share your experience regarding using the voucher, salamat~!
  • Same as mine maeexpired na din this sept and di ko pa rin nagagamit. Sana may magshare ng experience kung pano magclaim ng voucher. Thanks.
  • post deleted
  • jopol_7jopol_7 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I tried to use the voucher last week to book a flight for Feb 2013. But there's a catch!! Cebu Pacific says that the travel date must be withing 2 months of the day of redemption, meaning my request got denied. I even asked them to show me where in the Terms and Condition that was stated but all I got is the usual bleh reply from them, "Sorry Sir, but that's company policy". I called Citibank and they said it's in Cebu Pacific discretion if they will honor the voucher and they can't do anything about it. So I just used my other credit card to book a flight online because I already booked flight tickets for my companion.

As far as I can remember, hindi mo pwede ipa-cut agad yung card (1 year ata) pag ginamit mo yung voucher.
  • I just redeemed my voucher last Saturday at CebuPac Galleria, before it expires on September. I was planning to use it for a trip on August 2013, but the agent said that I can only use it for travel within 3 months. So I used it for my return trip from Bohol next month.

The catch? I still have to pay the fuel surcharge and taxes, which amounted to Php 352 on my case, charged to Citibank CebuPac card. :(