Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Why atheists are hated so much

Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
[video]

Because all the fancy words that the religionists use are just an attempt to hide the truth that: theists project themselves onto their "God" and when an atheist says he doesn't believe in some theist's "God" it's actually taken by the theist as a rejection of him/herself (although of course they do not realize this).

You, the 'believer', claim that the atheists 'reject' your 'God', but deep inside you are actually taking it as a rejection of you.

@4:25 It is why God's opinions are so often your opinions, and why a different believer of the 'same' God as yours, can claim that he agrees with "God's" opinions but not yours, as is easily seen by the endless disagreements between xtians, muslims, and assorted variations thereof in the forum.

Comments

• sounds about right. nowadays, seems better to hide one's atheism from friends and family. i'm pretty sure there are a lot of closet atheists out there.
  • caporegimecaporegime ilpadrino lite™ PExer
    I think you can also elicit the same response by (ex)claiming to be God yourself (thus, implicitly "rejecting" their own Godhood). Just like what Jesus did, the reason he got crucified. So it's highly likely that they'd be committing the same mistake should Jesus arrive once again. :D
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    because theists derive their sex appeal from clean thought and sanctity. we derive ours purely from pheromones.
  • TotnakTotnak Theistic Apologist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    actually, the argument is not directed towards the person but on the belief or philosophy to which the person is subscribed to....

it's wrong to accuse theists of hating atheists personally....in fact, I would have to say that it's the other way around....let's use RoT as an example....most atheism threads in here launches scathing attacks against us theists...examples would be branding theists as ignorants, dumbs, blind followers, etc....on the other hand, I can't recall any thread started by theists in here that directly attacks an atheist's personality or way of thinking....
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I can't recall any thread started by theists in here that directly attacks an atheist's personality or way of thinking....
    i'm close to it but i'm an atheist, unfortunately. but make no mistake, some atheists in this forum make even juicier targets than those stupid INCM trolls. :D
  • mistervontriermistervontrier The Antichrist PExer
    Totnak wrote: »
    actually, the argument is not directed towards the person but on the belief or philosophy to which the person is subscribed to....

it's wrong to accuse theists of hating atheists personally....in fact, I would have to say that it's the other way around....let's use RoT as an example....most atheism threads in here launches scathing attacks against us theists...examples would be branding theists as ignorants, dumbs, blind followers, etc....on the other hand, I can't recall any thread started by theists in here that directly attacks an atheist's personality or way of thinking....

i guess we just have deep issues with persons who are not in touch with reality. such a waste of space.
  • goat1230goat1230 3dogs1goat.blogspot.com PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    as much as I want to watch the vid, I can't.

again, another story of a group of people who defied the norm, and the usual ill response by the norm towards it
    i guess we just have deep issues with persons who are not in touch with reality. such a waste of space.

what is reality to you is very much unreal to somebody else....thus, the same can also be applied to you.....
  • kos_moskos_mos Thus I am Convinced PExer
    If man had full control of his own actions, he could have probably claimed there was no Creator, unfortunately, a man cannot even turn on or off his own bowel movement or his heart function or brain activity.
  • StonyclubStonyclub Laylay Ka! PExer

*okay* *okay* *okay*
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    kos_mos wrote: »
    If man had full control of his own actions, he could have probably claimed there was no Creator, unfortunately, a man cannot even turn on or off his own bowel movement...
    Ah now I know why theists are so afraid to not believe in their Gods, BECAUSE THEY MIGHT SOIL THEIR PANTS!
    Ah now I know why theists are so afraid to not believe in their Gods, BECAUSE THEY MIGHT SOIL THEIR PANTS!

same thing....atheists are afraid to believe in God because THEY MIGHT SOIL THEIR PANTS in eternal damnation....
    same thing....atheists are afraid to believe in God because THEY MIGHT SOIL THEIR PANTS in eternal damnation....
    Sorry, wit fail.
    Sorry, wit fail.

really? so are you trying to be witty here?:naughty:
  • ebragaisebragais peace PExer
    [003:091] Verily, those who disbelieved, and died while they were disbelievers, the (whole) earth full of gold will not be accepted from anyone of them even if they offered it as a ransom. For them is a painful torment and they will have no helpers.
    really? so are you trying to be witty here?:naughty:
    No, you were. And failed badly at it. :p

Now you will go to hell.
    No, you were. And failed badly at it. :p

Now you will go to hell.

really? so you thought I was trying to be witty? sorry but I know am not....

now, you violated one of the commandments so you would be damned eternally......
    really? so you thought I was trying to be witty? sorry but I know am not....
    I know you were trying to be witty. And I also know you failed to be witty. That clear it up for you?

Here it is again, if you missed it:

See Totnak imitate Frank's post.
    See Totnak's post not make much sense.
    See Totnak fail at attempt to be funny/witty.

kos_mos wrote: »
    If man had full control of his own actions, he could have probably claimed there was no Creator, unfortunately, a man cannot even turn on or off his own bowel movement...
    Totnak wrote:
    I know you were trying to be witty. And I also know you failed to be witty. That clear it up for you?

Here it is again, if you missed it:

See Totnak imitate Frank's post.
    See Totnak's post not make much sense.
    See Totnak fail at attempt to funny/witty.

so, based on your reply above, for you, being witty is to be able to imitate somebody else? hmmmm, interesting....
    so, based on your reply above, for you, being witty is to be able to imitate somebody else? hmmmm, interesting....
    No, you dolt.

Mere imitation does not count as wit, which is precisely where you failed.

:rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file