What are you willing to do for love?

tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
Climb the highest mountain, swim across a sea?

Let's hear it from christians, muslims, atheists, agnostics and SmartD. It's alright to be cheesy sometimes, and besides, Valentimes Day is near.:naughty::D :loving: :lovestory: :loving:

Comments

• Nil_EximiusNil_Eximius NothingExtraordinaryAthei st PExer
    i am willing to trade my sanity and rationalistic point of view on things for it.
  • MustaineMustaine Member PExer
    I am willing to get off the internet. For an hour at the most.
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    Mustaine wrote: »
    I am willing to get off the internet. For an hour at the most.
    I'm not talking about getting laid.
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i would do anything for love, but i won't do that. :naughty:
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    I'm done loving, bukas ulit.
  • caporegimecaporegime ilpadrino lite™ PExer
    What I won't do for love is join the rat race, because I'm not a rat.
  • csco80csco80 Member PExer
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm....nung nasa 20's, I will do anything for love. now that I'm older and wiser.......I will think thrice before jumping into the pit.
  • csco80csco80 Member PExer
    Pyros wrote: »
    I'm done loving, bukas ulit.

Nice one pyros.
  • sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bastat nakatikim na, lalu nat kapag nagkaanak na, eh over-rated na iyung 'love' na yan. kung ayaw mo iburu mo! :D
    sophion wrote: »
    bastat nakatikim na, lalu nat kapag nagkaanak na, eh over-rated na iyung 'love' na yan. kung ayaw mo iburu mo! :D

Oy hindi naman. Pag bago kasi 80% libog lang - physical/chemical reaction. Pag matagal na, akala mo wala nang love pero nandyan lang yan. Sexual camaraderie ang tawag ko dyan. Parang magkaibigang nag aanuhan. But then, you are far more concerned about her welfare than when you were a new couple. But that's just me and I talk from experience.. almost 8 years dating, and almost 2 decades married. I love our partnership. This is how I feel - I'd like my partner to die first to spare her the agony of losing me. I don't like to see her suffer in any way. Ako nalang.
    tonton wrote: »
    Oy hindi naman. Pag bago kasi 80% libog lang - physical/chemical reaction. Pag matagal na, akala mo wala nang love pero nandyan lang yan. Sexual camaraderie ang tawag ko dyan. Parang magkaibigang nag aanuhan. But then, you are far more concerned about her welfare than when you were a new couple. But that's just me and I talk from experience.. almost 8 years dating, and almost 2 decades married. I love our partnership. This is how I feel - I'd like my partner to die first to spare her the agony of losing me. I don't like to see her suffer in any way. Ako nalang.
    ah sa asawa oo. i was referring to a 'new' love.

back to 'asawa', being married for more than 10 years parang magkaibigan na nga lang. taken for granted. but then one time i thought i lost her in an accident...grabe thats how i realized how much i still loved her.....:depressed:
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I would do anything for love. I would also correct every mistakes I have made with lovers in the past.

Love is not sex. Sex is so common, but love is so transformational. And relationship is also another thing. It is something that you have to have in order to enjoy love, but it is so different from love.

And lust is yet another thing. It is merely a religious term to denigrate love and sex particularly by people who don't have either.
  • goat1230goat1230 3dogs1goat.blogspot.com PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    <--- defied the norms.
  • naturecrawlernaturecrawler 'pag Naningil ang KALIKASAN PExer
    give up my personal interests..
  • XIIIXIII Philosopher Wannabe PExer
    For love? Anything.
  • FerdinandFerdinand Member PExer
    Maganda yang sinabi mong iyan, and I agree almost 100% ... totoo ba iyan? Baka naman you want her to die first para mas makakuha ka nang mas bata? :lol:
    XIII wrote: »
    For love? Anything.
    haha! virgin ka pa no? bukeeeeeing! :lol:
  • XIIIXIII Philosopher Wannabe PExer
    That's none of your business, lol. :rotflmao:
  • aislinnaislinn la conqu?te de la princess PExer
    Climb the highest mountain, swim across a sea?

Let's hear it from christians, muslims, atheists, agnostics and SmartD. It's alright to be cheesy sometimes, and besides, Valentimes Day is near.:naughty::D :loving: :lovestory: :loving:

Sometimes love is just ain't enough. :p

Sorry, Bruno Mars, but I wouldn't catch a grenade for love...well, maybe for my kids but other than that...:D
    Ferdinand wrote: »
    Maganda yang sinabi mong iyan, and I agree almost 100% ... totoo ba iyan? Baka naman you want her to die first para mas makakuha ka nang mas bata? :lol:
    Hoy hindi naman.:D Siguro ganyan talaga pag marami nang pinagdaanan.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file