humans are aliens?

This is my first post in this forum thread, and i hope this post will be allowed in this section. As i stated in the title, let me tell a short story. I was searching for a blog when i saw this short story that tackles about aliens. This blog made me scared because i read it alone, late midnight. I almost fainted, not really.But although this are not the facts that I seen, this blog has an idea, that made me think for a while. You can see it yourself at http://humans-are-alien.blogspot.com/

Comments

• cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PExer
    the blogger was obviously raised in a non-english speaking country. those aliens must have been surprised to see several existing animals on earth already displaying "alien-like' features like hair, oppossing thumbs, five small digits at the end of each limb, genitalia, mammaries, etc.

and they weren't very smart, requiring 10,000 years on earth before they discovered things like calculus, DNA, relativity, psychoanalyis, etc.
  • Nil_EximiusNil_Eximius NothingExtraordinaryAthei st PExer
    Sometimes I think this way too. "humans are probably aliens in this planet" because the more humans try to use their "intelligence" for the betterment of their lives, for trying to establish "security" the more they become "destructive" towards this planet, which it seems to me that (we) humans don't really "fit" in this planet, as if we aren't really part of the ("rhythm") system of life in this planet.

But most of the time, i think humans really belonged to this planet Earth for we cannot (so far...) survive elsewhere. (for every living things were equipped with the possibility to "Evolve"??? ... ah its "Adaption" right?.

yeah. right most of the living organisms too can't survive elsewhere hehehe!
  • if we are just visitors in this planet then i'm pretty sure the earth is just dying for us to leave soon.
  • naturecrawlernaturecrawler 'pag Naningil ang KALIKASAN PExer
    who knows, maybe the aliens made ​​us and put us in here..maybe this World really belongs to animals and plants..
  • XIIIXIII Philosopher Wannabe PExer
    Um, there's no reason to believe that 'theory'.
  • GoldenboyjayGoldenboyjay Member PExer
    Just adding in... I have read a book before and there are some other related books as well that relates to the idea (i forgot the title) that humans are a type of a hybrid alien, genetically mixed from ape-like individual and created from their image that can think and follow orders but less advanced in terms of mind capacity and their sole purpose is to serve the one who made them...

Maybe some of you are familiar with this and perhaps can add more info to have a clearer idea.
  • doombotdoombot destroy destroy PEx Rookie ⭐
    Just adding in... I have read a book before and there are some other related books as well that relates to the idea (i forgot the title) that humans are a type of a hybrid alien, genetically mixed from ape-like individual and created from their image that can think and follow orders but less advanced in terms of mind capacity and their sole purpose is to serve the one who made them...

Maybe some of you are familiar with this and perhaps can add more info to have a clearer idea.

what you are saying is part of the "intervention theory"
  • thoththoth Great Khan PExer
    kung interesado kayo sa mga "out of this world " bisitahin nyo yung UFO religion thread. :D
  • BarttBartt Member PExer
    galit ba sa mga TAO ang mga alien mga bro?
    may relihiyon din kaya ang mga aliens?
    Bartt wrote: »

may mga theory tungkol diyan. sai nung mga UFOlogist merung alien races na hostile merun naang hindi.
    kaninong relihiyon ba bro galit ang mga aliens?
    kaninong relihiyon ba bro galit ang mga aliens?

abay malay ko ginoong bart. pansinin at imulat mo ang mata mo lahat ng religion ET ang God nila iba iba lang ng paniniwala at pagsamba.
    doombot wrote: »
    abay malay ko ginoong bart. pansinin at imulat mo ang mata mo lahat ng religion ET ang God nila iba iba lang ng paniniwala at pagsamba.

ha ha ha, baka kako pag mali ang relihiyon mo ipapakain ka sa mga alien kaya ko naitanong.
    ha ha ha, baka kako pag mali ang relihiyon mo ipapakain ka sa mga alien kaya ko naitanong.

hehehe anu ba paniniwala mo?
    sige bro alis na ko . Si Bart Tigas ito bro siga nang Tondo.

Paano ba mag lagay nang avatar bro dito?
    sige bro alis na ko . Si Bart Tigas ito bro siga nang Tondo.

Paano ba mag lagay nang avatar bro dito?

wahahaha ok paalam ginoong bart tigas ng tondo
  • banimalekbanimalek Bangsamoro PExer
    Aliens na naman ang paksa :eek:
  • speedsterdemonspeedsterdemon Member PExer
    Humans are aliens? We are aliens to the aliens and the aliens are aliens to us. In other words, we are all aliens. The only aliens who are not aliens are those fellow aliens living in the same alien planet. We call ourselves human and they call themselves Chmrrhh. We are as alien to them as they are as alien to us.

They may have technology more advanced than us and alien to us, but, we may have technology more advanced than them and alien to them.

We may perceive them as an advanced higher intelligence, or they may perceive us as an advanced higher intelligence.

The aliens traveling to and from another galaxy through inter-dimensional doors would be comparable to us as traveling under water, our inter-dimensional door.The aliens might not have the technology to do that, but, we have the technology to do that, although how easy it looks. For them traveling through inter-dimensional space doors would be like diving underwater for us.

Maybe, the place where they came from, these doors are common as the water on earth. They haven't seen oceans of water before as we haven't seen oceans of space warping doors before.

Different alternate realities will always have a deep fascination and curiosity to something really odd and different.
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer

Oo Bart. Galit sila sa tao. Basa...

Genesis 6:7

7And the LORD said, "I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, and the creeping thing and the fowls of the air, for I repent that I have made them."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file