Home PEx Classifieds Real Estate
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Victoria de Makati Condo (2.5M only, orig price is 3M)

MaccieForeverMaccieForever PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Hello,

I am planning to re-sell my unit in Victoria de Makati.
I purchased the unit at 2.5M and already made payments 90k in total. Current selling price is 3M.

Buyer will pay me back amount I already paid then continue payment of 9500 per month up to 2014. The rest, around 1.5M will can be paid through in-house financing, PAGIBIG or bank loans.

If interested, please send me a message here or email me at [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria de Makati is located at the corner of Washington and Dela Rosa Street, Makati City, Philippines.

42.06 sq m
Loft-type 2 floors
3 bedrooms

* Turn-over date is June 2013

Location Facts

As one of the nation’s known developer and marketers of high-rise, multifamily housing, the company’s premier project is strategically located near schools, malls, hospitals, parks and work place.

Proximities

Shopping Centers – Glorietta, Greenbelt, SM Makati, SM Hypermarket, Waltermart
Schools – Assumption College, Ateneo Rockwell, Don Bosco Makati, FEU Makati, CEU Makati, Lyceum Makati
Hospitals – Makati Medical Center, Ospital ng Makati
Leisure, Dining and Entertainment Centers -

Victoria de Makati proudly features the following amenities:

Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
Sunbathing Deck
Clubhouse with Function Rooms
Gym
Spa/Sauna
Landscaped Park with Water Features
Jogging Trail
Playground
Provision for Sports Area

Comments

• Nice location, but where's the condo?

Already inquired to this condo project last 2008/2009, the planned turnover suppose to be 2010/2011 but its already 2012 and you pass by the site you can only see nothing until now...

Good Investement?
  • Hi im interested in your unit. is it still available?

Possible if you cound email me at [email protected] to deal.

Thank you.
    Hello,

I am planning to re-sell my unit in Victoria de Makati.
    I purchased the unit at 2.5M and already made payments 90k in total. Current selling price is 3M.

Buyer will pay me back amount I already paid then continue payment of 9500 per month up to 2014. The rest, around 1.5M will can be paid through in-house financing, PAGIBIG or bank loans.

If interested, please send me a message here or email me at [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria de Makati is located at the corner of Washington and Dela Rosa Street, Makati City, Philippines.

42.06 sq m
    Loft-type 2 floors
    3 bedrooms

* Turn-over date is June 2013

Location Facts

As one of the nation’s known developer and marketers of high-rise, multifamily housing, the company’s premier project is strategically located near schools, malls, hospitals, parks and work place.

Proximities

Shopping Centers – Glorietta, Greenbelt, SM Makati, SM Hypermarket, Waltermart
    Schools – Assumption College, Ateneo Rockwell, Don Bosco Makati, FEU Makati, CEU Makati, Lyceum Makati
    Hospitals – Makati Medical Center, Ospital ng Makati
    Leisure, Dining and Entertainment Centers -

Victoria de Makati proudly features the following amenities:

Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
    Sunbathing Deck
    Clubhouse with Function Rooms
    Gym
    Spa/Sauna
    Landscaped Park with Water Features
    Jogging Trail
    Playground
    Provision for Sports Area
  • dagatt121 wrote: »
    I dont know the situation with this condo but from reading some of the threads here on PEx
    it seems the new trend for condos is pre selling.

people will pay their hard earned money for up to 2 years and when its time for turnover there is nothing to turn over. Their money is gone!

can someone verufy if this condo even exists?

Well, depende 'yan sa developer. There are a lot of complainants out there who have experienced this; some are of the moment, and that until now, wala pa ring kaukulang provision sa sitwasyong ito. Next time, people should be cautious. They should do their research, or better yet, hire a licensed Realtor to help them in the process. There are track of records na magpapatunay kung maganda nga ba o pangit ang pamamahala ng isang developer. Isa na ang forums. Try viewing this thread: Best and Worst Developer
  • MaccieForeverMaccieForever PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so far, construction for Victoria de Makati is ongoing. You can see developments on the site.
    There were some delays with the project that's why some are discouraged. I went to the office and they told me that the cause of delay is there are more focused on Victoria (at the Fort) and they are beating the deadline otherwise they will be penalized.

Currently, the construction is in full-blast and they are targeting to turn-over before the deadline.

My offer is still outstanding. Please send me message if interested.

Thank you
  • Why are you trying to sell your unit? Are you not satisfied with it? Pero maganda yung payment terms mo ah. I’ll send you an email right away.
    Why are you trying to sell your unit? Are you not satisfied with it? Pero maganda yung payment terms mo ah. I’ll send you an email right away.

Dalawa kasi ang kinuha kong unit... i thought kaya kong bayaran ng sabay, pero hindi pala...

i can give you more discount kung interested ka..
    just send me private message
    Hello everyone. Offer is still outstanding. Willing to give more discount
  • Anong major roadway wherein very accessible itong ino-offer mong condominium unit? Saang floor pala yung unit? Thanks.
  • Hello po, available pa po ba ang unit?
    PLS. email me some info, very interested if you give more discount. thanks [email protected]

QUOTE=MaccieForever;64158996]so far, construction for Victoria de Makati is ongoing. You can see developments on the site.
    There were some delays with the project that's why some are discouraged. I went to the office and they told me that the cause of delay is there are more focused on Victoria (at the Fort) and they are beating the deadline otherwise they will be penalized.

Currently, the construction is in full-blast and they are targeting to turn-over before the deadline.

My offer is still outstanding. Please send me message if interested.

Thank you[/QUOTE]
  • We have a unit also in Victoria de Makati.

Preselling was done 3 years ago and today we have already paid 800k in total. We are paying 25,000 a month with 0 interest due to legal disputes. 42sqm, 2br and 1 bathroom. Turnover will be in December 2013 as far as I know.

I don't know how you got this with just 90k in total payment and how you are only paying 9500 per month.
  • Dear All,

Anyone interested, I will sell my units at Victoria de Makati or Fort Victoria.

Fort Victoria delivery March 2013, 44.7 sqm, 2-br, 1-ba. Purchase price
    P4.7M, will sell for P4.4M. 3 years to pay the 20%, then 80% thru Pag-ibig or bank financing.
  • Hi everyone! im also selling my 3br unit in Victoria de Makati. it's at the 14F facing Manila Bay.

I love this condo and already have design for the interiors, also planning to have it rented. But I need cash right now coz my mom needs treatment for her diabetes!

Im paying 11k a month.. my contract price is 2.8M and agents right now are selling at 3.3M. That's already a 500k discount!

If you are interested and willing to assume my contract, just payback my payments since Feb 2012 and a 100k equity (since my unit's value already increased). Willing to negotiate. I would be happy if u pay me a dp of 50k and then pay the rest in 6 months with no interest.

This is ASAP! for my mom! Thanks a lot. My no is 0919-2771595.
  • Dalawa kasi ang kinuha kong unit... i thought kaya kong bayaran ng sabay, pero hindi pala...

i can give you more discount kung interested ka..
    just send me private message

Available pa ba ang condo mo sa victoria? We are interested
  • nung biglang umulan last sunday, ang bilis bumaha sa harap, likod at gilid ng fort victoria de makati at puro kalawang na din mga steels na ginamit sa pundasyon.
  • jomi_schwartzjomi_schwartz PEx Rookie ⭐
    You may want to post your properties for rent/lease in our site. We will be live in 15 days.
    Check it out!!!

Hello everyone, our company will soon launch a new website that will cater to real estate properties that are for sale or lease. We will also be including articles and valuable information related to real estate.

Our website is called dealestate.ph hope to see everyone there.

We offer free listing, featured listing, video presentation and many more!

FINALLOGO.jpg
    Your Online Real Estate Classifieds Website Portal
    http://dealestate.ph
    Offer is still valid.

You can check directly from Victoria de Makati, the current price of each unit.
    Definitely you have a good discounted price from me.

Send me pm if interested
  • Still available? Maybi have your number please?
  • do you want your property be seen by many??? maximize your visibility through platforms which are very accessible to the buying market!Let the buyers see what you can offer in a very convenient way. It is also helpful for sellers because it lessen man power and the hassle of finding a buyer.

https://www.facebook.com/property21ph
  • Good day,

Rush!!!!resell my unit in victoriade makati. Just pay what ihave been paying and the transfer fee. Please contact me if you're interested. You can reach me @ 09175057502,09273185387 or send me an email [email protected].

Thanks..
    Che
  • ravenclawv wrote: »
    Still available? Maybi have your number please?

Hi im selling unit at VDM as well kindly contact me at 09175057502 will give you a very good offer.
    Thank you.
    Che