Home PEx Sports NBA
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Boston Celtics (2nd Thread)

luka_hunterluka_hunter PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Hoping that a new thread will give the Celts a much-needed spark. Not sure if this one will take eight years too before hitting the 5000+ reply mark. Anyway, let's continue the GREEN discussion here. ;)
«134567256

Comments

  • casey12casey12 PEx Rookie ⭐
    New thread na pala..:) Good game against Toronto..Kelangan lang talaga makuha ni Pietrus and Bass ang system...Once they get into the mix they're gonna be fine.
  • Boston has more liabilities than assets, the liabs : moore, o'neal, wilcox, johnson, bradley, pierce, garnett,daniels,pavlovic
    the assets: allen, rondo, bass.
    dooling and steimsma are just in the middle.

    look, mahirap, at masakit man isipin kailangan na talaga nila magrebuild. trade KG and Allen/Pierce. then waive the other liabilities.

    ngayon nakikita ko matatalo na sila sa suns, at kitang kita ko laro nila, walang ka- swagger swagger, mahina sila, pinaka the best nilang matatapos if ever magplayoffs is the 8th seed.

    this season is a long one for them, let's see what happens come trade deadline.
  • ako rin, alam kong matatalo na sila 2nd quarter pa lang(kahit naghabol sila)
    dapat may gawin na si ainge dito
  • casey12casey12 PEx Rookie ⭐
    It is what it is.. What I am excited about is how we will do next season. Lots of cap space & draft picks.
  • Maybe it's time.
  • Roasted ManokRoasted Manok PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Celtics, kaya pa yaaan.
  • myas110myas110 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hoping that a new thread will give the Celts a much-needed spark. Not sure if this one will take eight years too before hitting the 5000+ reply mark. Anyway, let's continue the GREEN discussion here. ;)

    haha, umabot din pala ng 8 years yung previous Celtics thread. :lol:

    celtics fans, is it time to have fresh faces sa Celtics line-up? KG is aging (not the same KG when he was with the T'wolves and the earlier days as a Celtic), Pierce is hurting, and allen-ray is not also the ray when he arrived in Boston.
  • I believe that, allen should stay, as well as pierce. As for KG, he must retire after this season, he achieved everything that a player should achieve in his career. There's no reason to stay on the hardcourt, only if he needs dollars, but that's not the case as we know how much he's earning this season.

    For me, KG should retire, Rondo, Pierce, Bradley and the two Rookies are the only players will remain after this season. It means they really need to rebuild, seriously and fast if they want to stay relevant.

    After this season I hope they sign Allen for a smaller contract.

    For Bass, if he will stay with the Celtics, its ok, if not, fine. But looking at how he plays this season, he deserves a starting role come next season.

    And the glaring hole is the 5 spot. Who will fill that void??? I expect Danny Ainge shop in the Free Agent market and find a legitimate Center for our team, JaVale Mcgee will be a restricted free agent this summer, that's a good acquisition if ever.

    I hope they will get a decent finish this season.Just enter the playoffs Celtics!!!

    Malay naten baka makachamba pa?? Back to zero naman talaga pag playoffs e. Next opponent will be the Wizards, a lose tomorrow by the Knicks and the Cavs and a Celtics win to the Wizards will place them in the 8th spot. Not Bad?? :)
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    gval28 wrote: »
    I believe that, allen should stay, as well as pierce. As for KG, he must retire after this season, he achieved everything that a player should achieve in his career. There's no reason to stay on the hardcourt, only if he needs dollars, but that's not the case as we know how much he's earning this season.

    For me, KG should retire, Rondo, Pierce, Bradley and the two Rookies are the only players will remain after this season. It means they really need to rebuild, seriously and fast if they want to stay relevant.

    After this season I hope they sign Allen for a smaller contract.

    For Bass, if he will stay with the Celtics, its ok, if not, fine. But looking at how he plays this season, he deserves a starting role come next season.

    And the glaring hole is the 5 spot. Who will fill that void??? I expect Danny Ainge shop in the Free Agent market and find a legitimate Center for our team, JaVale Mcgee will be a restricted free agent this summer, that's a good acquisition if ever.

    I hope they will get a decent finish this season.Just enter the playoffs Celtics!!!

    Malay naten baka makachamba pa?? Back to zero naman talaga pag playoffs e. Next opponent will be the Wizards, a lose tomorrow by the Knicks and the Cavs and a Celtics win to the Wizards will place them in the 8th spot. Not Bad?? :)

    *okay*LIKE*okay*

    but i would not look good for a player to accept a lower contract from his team ... it would be better to transfer to another contender team even it means lowering his salary.

    one year contracts are popular in the nba.
  • batabatutabatabatuta PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If it all goes down this way, I might as well not trade them unless for 2012 Top ten 1st round picks ...This way, I could just sit and relax and watch them play one last time...eitherway we will have 2 1st round picks and a lot of salary cap space
  • casey12casey12 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Why trade KG & Allen if they'd become free agents next season? We're going to have to get another player, which would waste cap room. The best idea is to let everyone walk off next season. I'd rather see Allen hitting 3s, KG shouting and pumping his chest, Pierce flopping & get and one at least for one last chance, than to see mediocre talents and make the playoffs then get swept by either the Bulls or Heat. Rebuild next season, sign good quality players. The Big 3 brought back the winning tradition in Boston. I couldn't be prouder. Go C's.
  • batabatutabatabatuta PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    casey12 wrote: »
    Why trade KG & Allen if they'd become free agents next season? We're going to have to get another player, which would waste cap room. The best idea is to let everyone walk off next season. I'd rather see Allen hitting 3s, KG shouting and pumping his chest, Pierce flopping & get and one at least for one last chance, than to see mediocre talents and make the playoffs then get swept by either the Bulls or Heat. Rebuild next season, sign good quality players. The Big 3 brought back the winning tradition in Boston. I couldn't be prouder. Go C's.
    Go Cs! *okay*
  • Hindi pa kayo pwede mawala!

    I hope the Celtics keep their core for atleast till the end of the season. Come on Celtics! You have to make the playoffs. Kailangan pa kayo bawian ng Knicks. :)
  • dubistasendubistasen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Come on doc start having one or two of your big 3 coming off the bench.
  • Keep the lineup intact and just rebuild next season.
  • KID=1412KID=1412 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dubistasen wrote: »
    Come on doc start having one or two of your big 3 coming off the bench.

    IMO, Bass should start, not KG.

    -coming from a KG fan
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    RRondo did not play today









    PPierce +30pts for the win
  • jmsvjmsv PEx Rookie ⭐
    nanalo narin ulit ang celtics sa wizards ulit hehe
  • Celtics really shown at their game against the Wizards that they could only beat WEAK teams. They haven't beaten any team above .500 this season. Next up is a home and home encounter against the Magic. I hope Stiemsma could defend Howard, but obviously that's not gonna happen. How could C's beat the Magic? Bring Howard in the foul trouble and hope nothing on the rest of the Orlando roster step up. That's tomorrow na pala, sayang di ako makakanood, sa mga box scores nalang ako aasa. :D
Sign In or Register to comment.