DLSU Lady Spikers Thread II

AIM YOUR ARROWS RIGHT ON THE MARK. ONE GOAL. ONE TEAM. ONE LA SALLE.

Just a reminder: A true DLSU supporter would give unconditional support to the team. We don't bash our players. We support them despite of their weaknesses.
«134567253

Comments

  • Ahura MazdaAhura Mazda Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    [QUOTE=mrjayviper;66309850]who is the finals MVP?[/QUOTE]
    Finals MVP: Michele Gumabao
    Player of the Game: Abi Mara?o","112.204.32.148
  • animo24animo24 Member PExer
    For those who question the eligibility of Cha Cruz and Wensh Tiu, have more faith in your team. It is also much more fulfilling to win ON THE COURT than IN THE BOARDROOM. :naughty: :glee:
  • lakergirl24lakergirl24 Work HARD , Stay HUMBLE PExer
    Yah00!!! C0ngrats sa atin. New Thread!!*okay*

    G00dluck sa team sa 2nd r0und:)
  • _Bahay_Kubo__Bahay_Kubo_ Banned by Admin PExer
    pareng animo, welcome back to PEX! :)

    ANIMO LA SALLE! :)
  • mafiosamafiosa Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    New thread! and new controversies to get over with! at this very moment, ang recorded games lang ni Elyvol ang inaalala ko. :mecry: :(
  • rickartrickart Member 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    YAY!! new thread!

    400236_323924644295685_173610355993782_1100465_1172709900_n.jpg

    394029_323924474295702_173610355993782_1100458_1310720187_n.jpg

    400999_323924490962367_173610355993782_1100459_1178174366_n.jpg

    408756_323924520962364_173610355993782_1100460_1032766989_n.jpg

    403803_323924547629028_173610355993782_1100461_1524083975_n.jpg

    400794_323924587629024_173610355993782_1100463_1320281756_n.jpg
  • mafiosamafiosa Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    anyone here knows if Sir Maeyks of Ust have recorded the game? :(
  • rickartrickart Member 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    "Maganda yung adjustment na ginawa ng La Salle sa fourth set," Tigresses coach Ojie Mamon said. "It's more about mental toughness."

    Napansin ko din nung start ng 4th set nasa harap na yung talong veterans sina Marano, Gumabao and Cruz


    Hangover of yesterday's classic, epic match. Here are some of the highlights:

    -Funny exchange of service errors to reach the 1st technical TO.
    -Banaticla's erased blush-on cuz of the facial block. (twice)
    -Mich' "kala-ko-out" moment.
    -Ortiz' "championship moments". (7-1 it was)
    -UST's "boo-ing" crowd. (didn't help anyway)
    -Coach Ramil's nerve-wrecking timeouts.
    -But still they enjoyed much of the service errors. Lol
    -Priceless swagger reaction of Cha with that running kill.
    -Dlsu fans now on their feet, on their knees or whatever position we had.
    -Dlsu fans starting to call all the saints they knew.
    -Dlsu fans tumbled tumbalelong after that winning down-the line point of Mich.
    -Friends starting to ask what am I doing on National TV.True we asked for a great game..but you gave us heart attack.
  • atmosatmos Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    uy may bagong bahay na. :love:

    ang galing mag-receive ng bola nung libero nila, si Gohing. :love:
  • crysrosecrysrose I miss Illa!!! PEx Rookie ⭐
    no youtube upload for the game????? huhuhuhuhuhu so excited sana to watch esp after reading all the post game comments.. hahay.. :(

    anyways on to Round 2!
    TIU for ROUND TWO! :D
  • bb_fanbb_fan Member PExer
    animo24 wrote: »
    AIM YOUR ARROWS RIGHT ON THE MARK. ONE GOAL. ONE TEAM. ONE LA SALLE.

    Just a reminder: A true DLSU supporter would give unconditional support to the team. We don't bash our players. We support them despite of their weaknesses.

    Thanks, Kuya Animo for making the new thread. :)
    rickart wrote: »
    "Maganda yung adjustment na ginawa ng La Salle sa fourth set," Tigresses coach Ojie Mamon said. "It's more about mental toughness."

    Napansin ko din nung start ng 4th set nasa harap na yung talong veterans sina Marano, Gumabao and Cruz


    Hangover of yesterday's classic, epic match. Here are some of the highlights:

    -Funny exchange of service errors to reach the 1st technical TO.
    -Banaticla's erased blush-on cuz of the facial block. (twice)
    -Mich' "kala-ko-out" moment.
    -Ortiz' "championship moments". (7-1 it was)
    -UST's "boo-ing" crowd. (didn't help anyway)
    -Coach Ramil's nerve-wrecking timeouts.
    -But still they enjoyed much of the service errors. Lol
    -Priceless swagger reaction of Cha with that running kill.
    -Dlsu fans now on their feet, on their knees or whatever position we had.
    -Dlsu fans starting to call all the saints they knew.
    -Dlsu fans tumbled tumbalelong after that winning down-the line point of Mich.
    -Friends starting to ask what am I doing on National TV.True we asked for a great game..but you gave us heart attack.

    IMO, it is not right to be happy when opposing players received a facial from our players. We don't like it when other teams' players make fun of it so why would we do the same? :)
  • IamersIamers Member PExer
    animo24 wrote: »
    AIM YOUR ARROWS RIGHT ON THE MARK. ONE GOAL. ONE TEAM. ONE LA SALLE.

    Just a reminder: A true DLSU supporter would give unconditional support to the team. We don't bash our players. We support them despite of their weaknesses.

    Thanks for the new thread *okay**okay*

    E? baka ako yung pinapatamaan nito, just to clarify lang, hindi ko po binabash si Galang ah, mukha naman akong ewan nun kung nangbabash pa ko e halos lumuhod na ko kakacheer sa team, wagas naman nun xD. nagbibigay lang ako ng advice as a concerned supporter pero hindi naman ibig sabihin nun na ayaw ko sa kanya. syempre minsan naiinis ako e tao ako e defensive e no. but seriously, sorry kung nag mukhang pangit sa mga mata nyo statements ko and thanks for the reminder ;) peace on earth :flower: =)
  • bb_fanbb_fan Member PExer
    Iamers wrote: »
    Thanks for the new thread *okay**okay*

    E? baka ako yung pinapatamaan nito, just to clarify lang, hindi ko po binabash si Galang ah, mukha naman akong ewan nun kung nangbabash pa ko e halos lumuhod na ko kakacheer sa team, wagas naman nun xD. nagbibigay lang ako ng advice as a concerned supporter pero hindi naman ibig sabihin nun na ayaw ko sa kanya. syempre minsan naiinis ako e tao ako e defensive e no. but seriously, sorry kung nag mukhang pangit sa mga mata nyo statements ko and thanks for the reminder ;) peace on earth :flower: =)

    Knowing Kuya Animo, wala yan pinapatamaan sa post na yan. :) It was a general reminder lang. In previous threads kasi may mga ibang poster na hindi constructive yung criticism sa team. :)
  • WZUPDOCWZUPDOC Wascally Wabbit PExer
    Again guys, a plea for the girls:

    LET'S WATCH THE GAMES LIVE!!! The girls gave us an epic effort let's pay them back by watching and cheering from them.*okay**okay**okay**okay*

    Come to the games and see that the girls are prettier live than on the TV sets!;)

    AN1MO LA SALLE!!!!
  • RugRatsFreakRugRatsFreak ooh...it's so pretty-ful! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mafiosa wrote: »
    anyone here knows if Sir Maeyks of Ust have recorded the game? :(

    i think meron kse i saw some shorts on some ust plays from the game..

    yay, new thread! :)
  • atmosatmos Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    WZUPDOC wrote: »
    Again guys, a plea for the girls:

    LET'S WATCH THE GAMES LIVE!!! The girls gave us an epic effort let's pay them back by watching and cheering from them.*okay**okay**okay**okay*

    Come to the games and see that the girls are prettier live than on the TV sets!;)

    AN1MO LA SALLE!!!!

    and mas exciting manuod ng live! :love: :cheerleader:
  • ukraigneukraigne Member PExer
    rickart wrote: »
    "Maganda yung adjustment na ginawa ng La Salle sa fourth set," Tigresses coach Ojie Mamon said. "It's more about mental toughness."

    Napansin ko din nung start ng 4th set nasa harap na yung talong veterans sina Marano, Gumabao and Cruz


    Hangover of yesterday's classic, epic match. Here are some of the highlights:

    -Funny exchange of service errors to reach the 1st technical TO.
    -Banaticla's erased blush-on cuz of the facial block. (twice)
    -Mich' "kala-ko-out" moment.
    -Ortiz' "championship moments". (7-1 it was)
    -UST's "boo-ing" crowd. (didn't help anyway)
    -Coach Ramil's nerve-wrecking timeouts.
    -But still they enjoyed much of the service errors. Lol
    -Priceless swagger reaction of Cha with that running kill.
    -Dlsu fans now on their feet, on their knees or whatever position we had.
    -Dlsu fans starting to call all the saints they knew.

    -Dlsu fans tumbled tumbalelong after that winning down-the line point of Mich.
    -Friends starting to ask what am I doing on National TV.True we asked for a great game..but you gave us heart attack.

    *okay* ginawa ko ito. :rotflmao:
  • marx132_phmarx132_ph Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    just asking.... if do they have to protest against cha cruz and wensh tiu? the mere fact that they were allowed to be in the line up is already a manisfestation that they are eligible.. simple as that.....

    did they make an infraction during the duration of the tournament, if there is then they have the reason to protest but i don't think so...

    as for the rookies this year..... a highly touted phenom has lost its luster this season.... there are so many rookies who have shown that they have what it takes to play the sport at a higher level, galang, mika reyes, ingrid reyes and pablo.... they are just some who can made this season really interesting....

    so let's move on and enjoy the sport coz the real game is in the court not in the boardroom...

    i just simple wonder why other teams fear cruz and tiu? do they have what it takes to threaten their hopes.... cruz prove that she has what it takes to be the queen of this season...tiu, hard hitter and a seasoned beach volleyball player, can add another weapon to the team's repertoire.... can't wait to see them play together in the first six...
  • dynamiteraidynamiterai Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    welcome back kuya! :)
  • russianspikerrussianspiker Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wow! new thread! :)
This discussion has been closed.