Home PEx Sports NBA
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

2011-2012 NBA Race to the MVP

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
last season, almost no one saw Derrick Rose winning

is this Durant's year? (maybe if he leads the Thunder to the best record?)

can Rose repeat?

don't count out the usual suspects, LBJ, Dwight, etc...

how about a longshot? Kevin Love? Blake Griffin? if they can lead their teams to the playoffs?

who's gonna be the * MVP? :lol:

Comments

• I'm doubting a Rose repeat.

I hope they give it to someone new (as long as deserving talaga) :).

I'm pulling for Carmelo Anthony, but he has 0% chance to win it if the Knicks continue to play crap. With a good record and him playing out of his mind as he is doing now, then he has a shot.

To be honest, this year, the MVP race is wide open. Durant is a possibility.
  • ObjectionObjection PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kevin Love if pasok sila sa playoffs :glee:

If not give it to LeBron :lol:
  • con12con12 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    LBJ.. with the way he's playing right now..
  • kumarkumekumarkume PEx Rookie ⭐
    maaga pa para magsabe kung sino pero as of now maybe LBJ and kevin durant ganda lagi ng stats nila
  • WromarWromar PEx Rookie ⭐
    As of now, LBJ.

KD in the long run..
  • As a Bulls fan, I think the MVP will go back to Lebron this season UNLESS the Bulls get the best record in the league again (including the homecourt and road record) and win 4-0 against the Heat in the regular season. If not, then Lebron will be a 3 time MVP. Just my two cents.

KD will win his MVP when he learns to do something else in the game other than to be the league's scoring leader.
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    I think it's a two-way race between Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio right now.
  • Pandaemonaeon

Is this your way of injecting life in a "boring" thread? :glee:
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Current Rankings

1 LeBron James
    2 Dwight Howard
    3 Kevin Durant
    4 Kobe Bryant
    5 -- Derrick Rose
    6 Kevin Love
    7 Chris Paul
    8 NR Ty Lawson
    9 NR Rudy Gay
    10 NR David West

Lawson and West recognized not for gaudy numbers but how they make their teams tick this season
  • lechon xlechon x PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Maybe KD

Kung si LBJ naman, dapat co MVP na lang sila ni Wade. Kasi, minsan si Wade naman ang nag ca-carry ng games.
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    But in all seriousness, this year's MVP race is one of the hardest ones to decide in NBA history — not because there's plenty of guys to choose from (like in 2006) but there simply isn't a single player worth voting for. Maybe because it's still too early idk.
  • But in all seriousness, this year's MVP race is one of the hardest ones to decide in NBA history — not because there's plenty of guys to choose from (like in 2006) but there simply isn't a single player worth voting for. Maybe because it's still too early idk.

Pahamak si lockout eh :glee:
  • Its between KD and LBJ this year, which team gets the best record will be the deciding factor.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    MVP Ladder

LeBron
    Durant
    CP3
    Kobe
    Rose
    Dwight
    Westbrook
    Love
    Wade
    Parker

if the Heat don't cool off its LeBron, if they do its Durant
  • 2 weeks ago my officemate, asked me who will be the mvp on the ASG in Orlando, told him i choose, KD over LBJ and KB24.

For this years MVP, my bet will be the same again for this young gunner. :)
  • deronwilliams08deronwilliams08 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    imo the mvp should be durant. most of the defensive attention is on him and occasionally on westbrook whereas lebron has 2 other guys on his team that demand defensive attention. but of course it's not entirely crazy for lebron to win mvp because he really is beasting (except in the clutch sometimes)
  • Rudy_FernandezRudy_Fernandez Baller PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Durant or James

Paul can, if Clippers can do a huge leap to the standings with streak of wins and imba stats of cp3
  • NeverSmileNeverSmile PEx Rookie ⭐
    5.Kevin Love = putting up monster numbers
    4.Tony Parker = carrying the entire team w ginobili hurt and duncan w limited minutes
    3.Kobe = Kobe
    2.Lebron James = good stats but not clutch
    1.Durant = Mvp season need to cut down hes turnovers
  • stopzonestopzone PEx Rookie ⭐
    This will be KD35 year! MVP Year!
  • Rocker09Rocker09 Next Gen. Tennis Star
    1 & 2 KD or lebron(depending on who gets the better record)
    3. Kobe-Kobe is playing like a he's 25 yrs old. The Lakers is also starting to get back on track
    4. Rose.