Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Best animation studio?

In your opinion, which is the best? Madhouse is great but their version of Hunter x Hunter sucks compared to the original. I think I'd go with Bones, they make awesome fight scenes (Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop) . I don't like Studio Pierrot, they do lame fillers..

Comments

• For Me...production I.g Is The Best...heheheh Blood-c....^^
  • ObjectionObjection PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    AIC (Anime International Company)

Back Then- El Hazard and Oh My Goddess! (good na for 90s standard)

Then to the recent releases like - Nyan Koi!, Amagami SS, Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, R-15 & Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

oh and dont forget my personal favorite

- Sora no Otoshimono (sabi nga ng karamihan... high class quality, smooth fluid-like animation, great scene transitions, and consistently level of high quality = Eye Candy *okay*)
  • Studio Ghibli, Gainax, or Brain's Base (Just for Baccano and Durarara).
  • Right now? Brains Base for me. Of course Baccano and Durarara are awesome, but last year they also did Natsume Yuujinchou San and the insane Mawaru Penguindrum.
  • ex deo scientiaex deo scientia PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    The best, not just because of their animation, but also because of the quality of their releases, is Studio Ghibli. It is perhaps the best animation studio in the world.
  • Sunrise, dahil lang sa gundam, and madhouse, comics title like batman and wolverine, and siyempre afro samurai.
  • At siyempre Toei Animation Philippines, mahalin ang sariling atin.
  • mlcmmlcm PExer
    Kyoto Animation, Gonzo, TOEI Animation and Disney. They are the best for me.. :3
  • P.A. Works
    AIC
    Kyoto Animation
    Sunrise

pero now ang pinakafavorite ko na is ufotable (Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Zero and even games like Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2, Fate/stay night Realta nua)
  • DAJaviDAJavi PEx Rookie ⭐
    Madhouse and Production IG for me
  • Kyoto Animation
    Studio SHAFT
    A-1 Pictures
    Madhouse
    P.A. Works
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Gainax, MADHouse & Studio Ghibli are the best for me!!!