Home PEx Campus

Film making and photography Enthusiasts

I started this thread not to compete with others but hopefully merged with them in future. Who are those film and photo enthusiasts here who wanted to form a group?

I'm trying to start a team that shares the same passion in film and photography. Hopefully makakuha ng mga members that may actually form a production that will led into a team that shares common ideas about film and photography, and hopefully maka-create ng independent short/lengthen films, makapag-conduct ng photo shoots, gumawa ng sariling workshops, as a group sama-sama maka-attend ng tutorials and seminars, and other recreational activities that will help develop our individual skills.

My main objective is to FORM A TEAM and eventually FORM CIRCLE OF FRIENDS and DO SOME exciting stuffs like:
-short films
-photo shoots
-team building
-etc.

SHARE. WORK. BE PASSIONATE.

WHO ARE WELCOME HERE?

-Those who has the passion in making short/lengthen film
-Those who has the passion in photography
-Those who want to meet and share the same passion with
-Those who are film/photo lover
-Young and enthusiasts

and of course, MUCH WELCOME are those who already have the knowledge and experience both in Film and Photography or anything media-related.

JUST reply to this thread with your age, school [if still studying] and your choice of [Filmatography, Photography, or both]

EVERYONE is WELCOME and EVERYONE can join

So dali na! Let's talk and form a team!

just pls do join our group page and kapag sapat na yung dami ng members, kahit paano maumpisahan ng magbuild-up ng team

http://www.facebook.com/groups/142370582542587/

HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Comments

• Where are you based? I'm a biology student at UP Los Ba?os, but I regularly go home to QC to visit and stay with my siblings. I have some experience in acting and directing. You could PM me your ideas :)
  • rhema21 wrote: »
    Where are you based? I'm a biology student at UP Los Ba?os, but I regularly go home to QC to visit and stay with my siblings. I have some experience in acting and directing. You could PM me your ideas :)
    Manila. You could visit and join our fb group (link above) for info
  • WE WILL BE HAVING OUR FIRST GRAND EB AND PHOTOWALK in INTRAMUROS this FEB. --- FOR DETAILS VISIT AND JOIN OUR FB GROUP.
  • anong klaseng members ang kasali sa group na ito? :)

hobbyist pa lang kasi ako, baka super pro na mga kasali, baka nakakaintimidate. but willing ako to learn :D
  • DemonovDemonov PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I have two video/film projects lined up.. baka gusto nyong sumali.. I am joining contests to build portfolio and also to get funds for future projects, hopefully enough to make something big.. gusto ko ding sumali sa mga groups na ganito, pano po sasali?
  • @Demonov

what type of video projects yung balak mong gawin?
  • anong klaseng members ang kasali sa group na ito? :)

hobbyist pa lang kasi ako, baka super pro na mga kasali, baka nakakaintimidate. but willing ako to learn :D
    mas ine-encourage namin ang mga hobbyist. :) just visit the fb group, para makasali ka sa mga discussion dun.
  • Demonov wrote: »
    I have two video/film projects lined up.. baka gusto nyong sumali.. I am joining contests to build portfolio and also to get funds for future projects, hopefully enough to make something big.. gusto ko ding sumali sa mga groups na ganito, pano po sasali?
    yes we love too. Let's discussed it on our fb group so the other members will also be informed. wala kasi active dito sa pex. more on fb :) thank you. Hope to work with you soon.
  • Hi, I want to join this group! I requested to join the FB group. I have some experiences in acting and directing. I would want to collaborate with you guys if you have projects coming up. :)

Btw, I have a question. How do you achieve this kind of lighting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu31IAYHIBM&

Parang lomo, so ang ganda ng effect. :)
  • Gusto ko sumali sa mga photography groups, kaya lang walang SLR. Racist kase yung ibang clubs. kalungkot.