FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Job Opportunity In Singapore

HI EVERYONE,

Novelty Group of Companies, one of the leading developers in Singapore is looking for talented individuals in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate, Accounting and Customer Service to join their team.

For more information you may visit there website at: www.novelty.com.sg

Willing to come to Singapore for job interview.

Thanks and Good day!

Comments

• eiryckeiryck Member PExer
    Singeneer wrote: »
    HI EVERYONE,

Novelty Group of Companies, one of the leading developers in Singapore is looking for talented individuals in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate, Accounting and Customer Service to join their team.

For more information you may visit there website at: www.novelty.com.sg

Willing to come to Singapore for job interview.

Thanks and Good day!

Hello greetings and good day...

I was wondering if you can help me out here in Singapore...First I am a graduate from this University but not in the areas you have quoted...though I have a far fetch course relating to the ones you have quoted, I have the experience and background of more that 15 years in the LAST job reference you have quoted - customer service.

Thanks for the info...*okay*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file